Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

needs feral hogs in there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vishass
Feb 1, 2004

Matthew "Q" Gebert

:thunk:

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

THe only reason I'd ever want to be used for this propaganda is so I can spit in his face on live TV

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

the whole movie is fantastic. it's in two parts on Netflix and something like 6 hours

baahubali is the name I think

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/MrLARIATO/status/944205422235389954

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

bloom posted:

I can't believe Patton Oswalt murdered his wife on a popular internet youtube movie review show

People are saying that mitch McConnell broke his shoulder trying to suck his own dick. Many people are saying that. But, personally, I don't believe that Mitch McConnell would ever try to suck his own dick.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Third World Reagan posted:

brexiteers said that according to brexit, the EU MUUUUSST give a plan that england can accept

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

mormonpartyboat posted:

found some of my old big bend pics that might be relevant

not the best camera but vOv

this is excellent inspo, thanks

the southwest is fun to paint because it's all scrub and interesting colorful rock formations and big skies

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Chris Cantwell....Christ Cantwell...hmmmm

oh that guy!

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Ayn Randi posted:

w e d n e s
d a y
s e s h
d a y

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
🍯🧚

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Say hello to the spider living behind my drivers side mirror.

I believe it's s been in there for a few weeks now since I've been brushing spiderwebs away from the mirror for a while now. I saw it once before while I was driving around around 50 mph and it was clinging to a web for dear life as it vibrated in the wind, but I didn't speed up while it was out there and as soon as I slowed down enough it crawled back behind the mirror.

I've taken to trying not to destory the web that is over the mirror, but the little thing keeps attaching a web to the side mirror which always gets ruined since I roll down the window fairly often in the summer. I'm content to live in peace with the mirror spider.

turnip kid
May 24, 2010

lol

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

with a convenient water tank for scale

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/TheLastTroll/status/1159133922762153984

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

The Alpha Centauri posted:

forums running slow for anyone else?

yes

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

TMMadman posted:

I believe it's s been in there for a few weeks now since I've been brushing spiderwebs away from the mirror for a while now. I saw it once before while I was driving around around 50 mph and it was clinging to a web for dear life as it vibrated in the wind, but I didn't speed up while it was out there and as soon as I slowed down enough it crawled back behind the mirror.

I've taken to trying not to destory the web that is over the mirror, but the little thing keeps attaching a web to the side mirror which always gets ruined since I roll down the window fairly often in the summer. I'm content to live in peace with the mirror spider.

i hereby name this spider gomez

treat her well

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast
Alexis, on the lookout for these feral hogs she keeps hearing about.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

hello

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

mormonpartyboat posted:

with a convenient water tank for scale

meep meep

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

twoday posted:

https://twitter.com/SameeraKhan/status/1159105251364024321?s=20

Pakistan and China seem to have allied against India and are preparing their armed forces

Good thing India has their catapults full of supersoldiers ready.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

ArmZ posted:

People are saying that mitch McConnell broke his shoulder trying to suck his own dick. Many people are saying that. But, personally, I don't believe that Mitch McConnell would ever try to suck his own dick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SS4t3cB1kQk

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

UFOTacoMan posted:

Chris Cantwell....Christ Cantwell...hmmmm

oh that guy!

[timg][/timg]

:nms: that poo poo son

May 11, 2007

Contains Carbon Monoxide
Love to get texts from my wife that say

"We've been asked to clear the perimeter and there are cops with guns drawn"

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
for some reason quarter/half dollar sized spiders and katydids have all decided to get into my apartment this summer. I used to pick up spiders and toss them outside but I have a baby now so I kill the poo poo out of them to assert my dominance over the territory.

idk what to do about katydids, they seem harmless and there's usually just like one or two hanging out on the ceiling.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Al! posted:

this is excellent inspo, thanks

the southwest is fun to paint because it's all scrub and interesting colorful rock formations and big skies

theres also broken human things!!!

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

TMMadman posted:

Thank you for being kind to mirror spider.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Vishass posted:

Matthew "Q" Gebert

:thunk:

lol

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

thank u mayor butt

May 11, 2007

Contains Carbon Monoxide
https://twitter.com/RT_com/status/1159140453066903554?s=19

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Schmoe Cwead posted:

thank u mayor butt

Butt saves flaming coons

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

yang gang dance

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

TMMadman posted:

spiders own and keep things clean

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/SherylNYT/status/1159106912425824256

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Why are the forums dying

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

oh you mean enemy of the people hq :smugdog:

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

oh no its the time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009

703 posted:

Love to get texts from my wife that say

"We've been asked to clear the perimeter and there are cops with guns drawn"

Oh poo poo. Does your wife work at usa today?

Stay safe goon wife