Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

dads friend steve posted:

it’s extremely relevant information

it was a trip back when learn that other countries drivers can have interactions with cops where they dont have to be terrified into complete submission.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
https://twitter.com/BernieSanders/status/1159159468367720448

garbage pundit
Apr 10, 2008

We're on our way home now, duckie!

Interrogator: Void.
Jeb: Void.
Interrogator: Have you ever been in an institution? Void.
Interrogator: Do they keep you in a void? Void.
Interrogator: When you're not performing your duties do they keep you in a little box? Void.
Interrogator: Filled.
Jeb: Filled.
Interrogator: (darker than before) What's it like to hold the hand of someone you love? Filled.
Jeb hesitates.
Jeb: Filled.
TMRPU, watching from his office, sees an anomaly detected.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

ChristsDickWorship
Dec 7, 2004

Annihilate your demons

WarMECH posted:

green shirt guy should be invited to every presidential debate and broadcast picture in picture live

so the new Ken Bone is Alex Kack?

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Intel&Sebastian posted:

lol yeah

dude had his hands up, went for his gun and then put his hands back up when he started getting shot like he was doing some CHUD Macarena lmfaooo

Rubellavator posted:

Does this dude have a name

lavoy infinite cum and yeah if you watch his youtube videos he was pretty clearly priming himself to become a martyr and wanted to die. his videos talk a lot about how people have to be willing to make a sacrifice to stop the government (that was also paying him to work foster kids like ranch hands)

he wasnt a smart man and he as some kind of sovcit. here is one of my favorite summations of his videos:

quote:

Here’s the Cliff Notes version of Mr. Finicum’s video. Rights are established by three actions: claim, use, defend. Analogy given: You are first in line at the DMV, you say loudly that you are first in line and fight with anyone who challenges your place in line. (Although he doesn’t touch on what happens when you lose the challenge, we can presume that the “winner” gets the place in line). Otherwise known as “might makes right”. Finicum states that this “might makes right” doctrine precedes the Constitution in the form of some vague natural law (aka “brute force”). All of this doctrine is consistent with how the Native Americans were treated by settlers. They failed to defend with sufficient strength and lost their rights. Finicum’s beef (pun intended) is that a claimant of superior strength, the federal government, is now taking his “rights”. Finicum is essentially whining about being on the losing end of his own cherished doctrine (and, oddly, invoking the Constitution which he has just declared is not the source of his rights). Then there is the specious argument that introducing a foreign animal to the environment so it can utilize what is perceived to be an underused resource, grass, grants the rancher and his foreign livestock rights which supersede those people who had been in line for thousands of years and have a different view of the use of the resource. This is as logical as a saying that a coal company can simply claim Finicum’s ranch and exploit the coal underneath it by a: claiming it, b: using it and c: defending it. By Finicum’s logic, anyone with a big enough stick can take his land to use for whatever purpose they want, as long as their stick is big enough.

Finicum’s “claim, use and defend” is a painfully simplistic maxim for a long bygone era of cavemen and medieval kings and is antithetical to American values, the Constitution, rule of law, etc.

Salute!

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

https://frinkiac.com/video/S06E09/AVvBMPR2ARrIZn2RNQEq9kTLs_I=.mp4

univbee has issued a correction as of 19:15 on Aug 7, 2019

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
lmao
https://twitter.com/rebeccaballhaus/status/1159162884695478272?s=19

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

I think pooky took down the tweet scraper otherwise I'd fetch a screenshot

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

WarMECH posted:

green shirt guy should be invited to every presidential debate and broadcast picture in picture live

I can't wait for Sexy Green Shirt Guy Halloween costumes this year

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

cumshitter posted:

lavoy infinite cum and yeah if you watch his youtube videos he was pretty clearly priming himself to become a martyr and wanted to die. his videos talk a lot about how people have to be willing to make a sacrifice to stop the government (that was also paying him to work foster kids like ranch hands)

he wasnt a smart man and he as some kind of sovcit. here is one of my favorite summations of his videos:

dude must have been an intense person to go to any theme park with

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Buck Wildman posted:

dude must have been an intense person to go to any theme park with

theme parks tend to have metal detectors and don’t allow guns so I’m guessing he would be too scared to go there

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
forums are dyin'

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/AaronBlake/status/1159160228459556864

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

someone please indulge his paranoid fantasy

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

wow, gun nuts are paranoid? learn something new every day

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

But sir why should the President avoid the area where there was just a shooting fueled by racial hatred?

Well uh

You see uh

the uh . . . local businesses

yeah that's it the businesses don't like him

can't risk upsetting business

The reporter nods. "Number gotta go up!"

The mayor smiles. "up uP UP!"

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

:bernpop:

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

today i thought about the binghamton mass shooting of 2009.

i lived right down the road. haha. like 1.3 miles away. it was a strange day.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binghamton_shootings

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

FAUXTON posted:

someone please indulge his paranoid fantasy

I am absolutely not paranoid, I say as I sweep and clear every room in my house every time I come back home and always keep a mental, tactical map of the suspicious (read: brown) people around me in public like I'm on 24.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

:ironicat:

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

BONGHITZ posted:

soon enough we'll all have similar memories

ah yes, the mass shooting of 2025, i remember it well, it was at my local arby's

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

RoboFrance_29 posted:

*CRACK*s to the left of me
*PING*in' to the right
Here I am, stuck in the middle with TURPM

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

pre-op bebop posted:

ah yes, the mass shooting of 2025, i remember it well, it was at my local arby's

No, not that one...no, not that one either...no, the 3:15 PM one, not the 3:14 PM one.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Can i get the ever growing ironicat to replace this one

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Something Awful, so easy even a spaceman can do it!

Does someone have the gif of green shirt laughing?

I need it but I cannot find it.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Eventually the headlines will read "ACTIVE SHOOTER NOT REPORTED IN BOWLING GREEN FOR ONCE." and the Onion will publish multiple People Breathe Sigh Of Relief In Only Nation Where This Doesn't Regularly Happen stories.

Guiness13
Feb 17, 2007

The best angel of all.

pre-op bebop posted:

lol, like there'll be only one that year

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Topps is going to have collectible trading cards of all the mass shootings

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
satrign 2 think this Trump guy... not so good

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

pre-op bebop posted:

docbeard posted:

No, not that one...no, not that one either...no, the 3:15 PM one, not the 3:14 PM one.

has there ever been a franchise serial killer? like didnt shoot up specifically blonde women or hobos or gays or any other demographic like that, just really hated some store and shot up them?

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

pre-op bebop posted:

wut did u order?

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Topps is going to have collectible trading cards of all the mass shootings

mass shooting commemorative pogs

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
i've seen a few open carry morons in walmart over the years and they always steam me because they look less deadeye marshal on the hunt for the wingham gang and more guy who gets real mad in traffic

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

BONGHITZ posted:

quote:

THE FiRST I WANT TO SAY SORRY I KNOW A LiTTLE ENGLiSH I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND ALL OF THiS. OF COURSE YOU NEED TO KNOW WHY I SHOOTING? BECAUSE UNDERCOVER COP GAVE ME A LOT OF rear end DURiNG EiGHTEEN YEARS.

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

sinnesloeschen posted:

wut did u order?

pre-op bebop posted:

mass shooting commemorative pogs

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

angerbeet posted:

satrign 2 think this Trump guy... not so good

give him a chance, he'll grow on you

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Do this one next.

It's Axel Towers in Copenhagen, I think.

aware of dog
Nov 14, 2016
https://twitter.com/cypheroftyr/status/1159169908342763521?s=21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

tacodaemon posted:

buy him a forums account

https://twitter.com/cwilso/status/1146218600375574528

Good stuff on here