Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

This is from 2015 but Chapo Traphouse just talked about it, Kamala Harris’s secret magic police

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Wanda: I dont want to be a governor
Rosello: ok i will nominate a new secretary of state so he can become a governor
Supreme court of PR and Senate:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/latino/puerto-rico-s-supreme-court-law-used-name-new-governor-n1039911

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

pmchem posted:

I bet that county is real big on unregulated free market supply and demand economics though!

Considering they wanted to bring in a for-profit corrections company lol yeah they're big on the FREE MARKET

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

joat mon posted:

To be fair, there's only like 4000 people in the county.

probably like 2 million opioid pills though

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

orange juche posted:

Considering they wanted to bring in a for-profit corrections company lol yeah they're big on the FREE MARKET

Still loving despicable that we even have a for-profit prison industry in the first place.

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

pmchem posted:

that article is just :staredog:

“Donahue and county commissioners worry that increasing the pay for jailers or the jail administrator will undermine Sheriff Mike Boone and his deputies. “

oh, undermine it more than having everyone quit so there is no jail for them to use?

This implies that the deputies were also being paid $11 an hour.

Ninja edit: ah poo poo, copchat. Point still stands though.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Lol $23k/year to be a cop.

I literally make more than that trimming weed.

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

that's assuming they aren't hired on a part-time basis

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

The free market will prevail.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

That's actually more than deputies start at here in my corner of SC

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Mike Pence: Analrapist

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

EBB posted:

Mike Pence: Equine Analrapist

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/ClaudiaKoerner/...ingawful.com%2F

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Mr. Hands?

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Queue the next piece of poo poo shooter fighting to the death for Hair Furor.

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

what the gently caress

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

Internet Wizard posted:

This is from 2015 but Chapo Traphouse just talked about it, Kamala Harris’s secret magic police

I like the uniforms.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/statu...ingawful.com%2F

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.
Possible reason:
Blago once called Obama a motherfucker

quote:

Blagojevich appears to have started thinking about approaching the President-elect's [Obama's] transition team almost immediately after the election, according to the FBI complaint unsealed Tuesday in Chicago, which is based on wiretapped conversations. In a discussion with his deputy governor on Nov. 5, Blagojevich talked about getting an ambassadorship or a Cabinet position (like Secretary of Health and Human Services) in exchange for the Senate seat. [That Obama was vacating] The same day he said, "I've got this thing, and it's f______ golden and, uh, uh, I'm just not giving it up for f______ nothing. I'm not gonna do it."

Things don't appear to have gone well in the following days, however. On Nov. 10, Blagojevich allegedly held a conference call with his wife, close aides and a handful of Washington-based advisers in which he complained that the advisers were telling him he had to "suck it up" and give this "motherf_____ [Obama] his Senator. F___ him. For nothing? F___ him." At this point in the complaint, it's not clear whether Blagojevich, his advisers or any other representatives had actually approached the Obama transition team. Over the next two days, however, Blagojevich stepped up his efforts. On Nov. 11, Blagojevich told his chief of staff and fellow defendant in the complaint, John Harris, that he knew Obama wanted someone identified in the complaint only as "Senate Candidate 1" for the Senate seat. But, Blagojevich said, "they're not willing to give me anything except appreciation. F___ them." (See the top 10 unfortunate political one-liners.)
http://content.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1865370,00.html

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Oh gently caress you Trump

oh, gently caress YOU, Trump.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Kushner thinks this is "throwing a bone to Democrats". Nobody outside of Blago's orbit likes the loving guy, everyone thinks he's an embarrassment and would have been happy to see him rot in prison for his full sentence.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Against All Tyrants

Ultra Carp
These people are so loving stupid

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

Casimir Radon posted:

Kushner thinks this is "throwing a bone to Democrats". Nobody outside of Blago's orbit likes the loving guy, everyone thinks he's an embarrassment and would have been happy to see him rot in prison for his full sentence.

But he did give us the gift of Jon Stewart doing a Jerry Lewis impression for six months.

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

Acebuckeye13 posted:

These people are so loving stupid

Are you sure? The top echelons of our political system is stupid? Do you know what stupid meant in the 1700s?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
https://twitter.com/NonWhiteHat/status/1158598058801864704

e: did we ever figure out what happened to steve o

Milo and POTUS fucked around with this message at 16:48 on Aug 8, 2019

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

There it is, the perfect union of mass shooting and “SEALs are dumbasses” chat.

And yeah, Steve O’s account was hacked. He’s not a CHUD.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Oh good, I was legit bummed out thinking he was a chud since he pulled such a 180 with his drug abuse and seems like a crazy fun but genuinely nice guy.

Meshka
Nov 27, 2016
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...t-idUSKCN1UY1D5

2 dead, 6 injured in a rocket test explosion in northern Russia, backround radiation spiked nearby, and strait closed for a month. I guess this was the test of their nuclear powered cruise missile

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Is there anything in Russia that isn't on fire or exploding??

crazyivan45
Apr 30, 2008

aphid_licker posted:

Their economy?

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

aphid_licker posted:

The White House if you’re being literal

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Not sure if it's been coveres, but my homey Mike Gravel endorsed Bernie.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

bulletsponge13 posted:

And Tulsi Gabbard.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

bulletsponge13 posted:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Work has scheduled two "Hostile Intruder Training" sessions today on extremely short notice. They've never done any training like this before, totally normal.

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

EBB posted:

Work has scheduled two "Hostile Intruder Training" sessions today on extremely short notice. They've never done any training like this before, totally normal.

Is the training target practice? Because we need more good guys with guns, not good guys that run.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Meshka posted:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...t-idUSKCN1UY1D5

2 dead, 6 injured in a rocket test explosion in northern Russia, backround radiation spiked nearby, and strait closed for a month. I guess this was the test of their nuclear powered cruise missile

Only 3.6 roentgen, nothing more than a chest x-ray

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

Hot Karl Marx posted:

Only 3.6 roentgen, nothing more than a chest x-ray

https://twitter.com/shadenfm/status/1159513683153838082?s=21

https://twitter.com/intelcrab/status/1159530829565124608?s=21

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
Holy poo poo, something went seriously wrong there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tryzzub
Jan 1, 2007

Mudslide Experiment
we gonna party like its 1986