Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

throckmorton

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009
In totally believable news, Leslie Wexner is now claiming that he didn't give Epstein all of that money but that Epstein stole it. Well $46 million at least. He found this out in 2007, after epstein was already charged with molestation and having sex with a minor. He also didn't do anything about it for these 12 years because that's what billionaires do, just give money away. And I guess that means Epstein stole Wexner's mansion too? lmao
https://twitter.com/tictoc/status/1159447825253634049?s=19

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
i e gone galaxtic

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Nichael posted:

Unfortunate news, our posting quota has been missed due to the cloudflare slow down (free crazy cloud).

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

If you don't live in the house you own you should pay 1000% of the assessed property tax imo

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

crazy cloud has died for our sins, while fighting the D&D MENACE, like fifty times now

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
I still don't even know what it means to be fired "like a dog". Is that just a Trumpism or does that expression actually exist?

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Not a Children posted:

If you don't live in the house you own you should pay 1000% of the assessed property tax imo

if you own more than 1 house you get the guillotine

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Basebf555 posted:

I still don't even know what it means to be fired "like a dog". Is that just a Trumpism or does that expression actually exist?

I SAID NO

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

tunguska

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Nichael posted:

crazy cloud has died for our sins, while fighting the D&D MENACE, like fifty times now

we have to fight them over there so we dont fight them over here

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009

As soon as I see him railing against cnn or whatever i just stop reading since it's gotten so stale by now

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

holy poo poo

Admiral Ray posted:

oh my god he's going to kill the dollar

lol nice. once the dollar stops becoming the defacto worlds currency for oil (petrodollar) then our economy collapses

:toot:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Basebf555 posted:

does anything exist

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

Had a job interview this morning so I missed this

https://twitter.com/TPM/status/1159460892918132736

cool, I guess

hope you get that job, HUGE PUBES A PLUS

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
happy page 619, here's a custody-papers-on-a-ladder match

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLxfsMUSHmE

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
lol remember when Cloud is all crazy with lifestream poisoning and tifa yeets him into the hot springs

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

smarxist posted:

lol remember when Cloud is all crazy with lifestream poisoning and tifa yeets him into the hot springs

lol yeah i remember young me finding it really eerie the way his head bobbed up and down

ty manifisto

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

:stoked: for agricultural collapse and wars for food

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Stevie Lee posted:

I know some people who play disc golf in Maine and they are also bad for the environment

You can usually tell when a group's been through by the trail of beer cans they leave behind.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
this is canon

https://twitter.com/trillburne/status/1159506367696265217

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Why relocate to kansas city

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Epic High Five posted:

jesus commanded her to shepherd the earth so if she goes into the beyond as a result of rapaciously destroying it, seems like she would actually be going to hell

logically speaking, the only people going to heaven as a direct result of the climate crisis would be like, people who bomb pipelines

im a commanded shepherd and this is the best planet in the lord's 5,000 year old galaxy

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Kurtofan posted:

Why relocate to kansas city

to get everybody to quit in an overt attempt to undermine and weaken the department

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
the only thing that can combat global warming is nuclear winter

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

kaleedity posted:

Home alone 4 is actually just John wick

Home Alone 4 takes place in a homeless shelter. At the end Kevin dies in the cold because de Blasio shuts it down.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/KDKA/status/1159509372923535360?s=19

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

Ugh what the gently caress

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Vermain posted:

i've never heard of the acid rain thing? the major concerns i've seen have been centered around potential precipitation drops (re: the monsoon), ozone depletion if they aren't dispersed properly, and the insane duration required to prevent rebound warming

oh no i was spreading actual fake info. i had never read the paper but it's not a major thing, the amount we'd be injecting for purely geoengineering purposes wouldn't even be close to the amount already emitted.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

buy a gun and learn how to use it y'all

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Bert Roberge posted:

You can usually tell when a group's been through by the trail of beer cans they leave behind.

disc golf is a sport for centrist trash imo

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

betty white

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

pissburgh

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot: