Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
cargo jorts, if you wanna learn how to tailor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

also isn't that good news, for her, that the eggs aren't all individual almost-chickens

now there are no babies to worry about, cold or otherwise

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

Like I really want to go through everything in my place and toss/donate it if I haven't used it in the past year or so.

I think I'd end up with like maybe a half dozen or so each of underwear, fashion Ts, plain pocket Ts and flannel PJ bottoms, and then like 2-3 each of jeans, work pants, work shirts, work shorts, non work shorts. Plus a few pairs of base layers and special stuff like long ski socks.

In the kitchen, I'd end up keeping both my big and little cast iron pans and my large stock pot and some of the long utensils. I'd cut my table ware stuff down from the 6 or 8 pieces of each (i don't remember which) to 2 pieces of each at most. All the other cookware can go since I basically never use it anymore.

I've really just had this desire lately to really simplify my life and cut out all the excess and unused stuff in my condo.

what about the economy

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

the insanity defense is only bad when conservatives aren't using it. cf. Dan white

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
"Trump made me do it :qq: "

One weird trick Judges hate! :chaostrump:

Get your guilty verdict now!

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

TMMadman posted:

Like I really want to go through everything in my place and toss/donate it if I haven't used it in the past year or so.

I think I'd end up with like maybe a half dozen or so each of underwear, fashion Ts, plain pocket Ts and flannel PJ bottoms, and then like 2-3 each of jeans, work pants, work shirts, work shorts, non work shorts. Plus a few pairs of base layers and special stuff like long ski socks.

In the kitchen, I'd end up keeping both my big and little cast iron pans and my large stock pot and some of the long utensils. I'd cut my table ware stuff down from the 6 or 8 pieces of each (i don't remember which) to 2 pieces of each at most. All the other cookware can go since I basically never use it anymore.

I've really just had this desire lately to really simplify my life and cut out all the excess and unused stuff in my condo.

tbh I don't even understand how to be a bougie gently caress like whats the point of having a whole bunch of clutter

i recently came into a little bit of money and my response was to just stick it in a high yield savings account and an investment account

i've got my computer, my basic clothes, a $500 suit, kitchen supplies, and toiletries

the gently caress are you "getting rid of" and why did you have it in the first place?

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Joementum posted:

mom does PR for rich people, dad worked at the NYT for decades and literally wrote "NYT: A Great Paper: The Book"

yup, real mystery how she ended up where she is

not just PR for random rich people

literally trump

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Joementum posted:

mom does PR for rich people, dad worked at the NYT for decades and literally wrote "NYT: A Great Paper: The Book"

it's merit, i'm sure

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

parking structures are parking lots though :confused:

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Joementum posted:

i mean more that it informs how she is

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

mormonpartyboat posted:

cargo jorts, if you wanna learn how to tailor

Pitch it to JNCO woops woop

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

sailor does not, and cannot, exist

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/gelles/status/1159558333340299266

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
the best movie line is, objectively, "Some motherfuckers are always trying to iceskate uphill." from Blade

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Addamere posted:

:raise: It's literally the original Nuremberg defense.

they at least claimed to have had orders, this chud's lawyers are arguing he THOUGHT he had orders

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

im the 21 likes

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Joementum posted:

the best movie line is, objectively, "Some motherfuckers are always trying to iceskate uphill." from Blade

:hai:

second best is pretty much any arnold 1 liner from the 80s

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Lastgirl posted:

Pitch it to JNCO woops woop

got two words for you, mister jnco. are you sitting down? ok, good. here they are: hatchet bandolier

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Bethamphetamine posted:

Race war coming on strong.

there is a person on twitter also called bethamphetamine and i followed her thinking it was you. she had no idea what i was talking about when i mentioned SA. Trimp

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

lmao we are gunning for low key worst state in the union

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

Hot Karl Marx posted:

Feed the cows impossible meat

that’s how u get impossible mad cow disease

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Lol excellent

Here to let us take a look at some of that exploding ammunition they've been having trouble with

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

new kind of cat posted:

lmao we are gunning for low key worst state in the union

there's no way Mississippi will ever be displaced.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
the nyt has a dumbass white dude problem

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

fits my needs posted:

what about the economy

Don't worry, I'll keep buying video games on steam and the occasional amazon digital movie. Plus food of course.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

At least this bottomless chasm of anguish inside me proves that I'm still alive

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Just gotta post my way through this.

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

Arbitration embedded in contracts is a huge problem. I don't understand how it's legal.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/yashar/status/1159555074621878272

note: this is about their editor who can't stop posting racist stuff on twitter and also wrote an article titled Why I Quit Twitter — and Left Behind 35,000 Followers on June 10, 2016

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

I composted last years tomato plants and used it to give this years a little boost and now my cherry tomatoes have kuru :<

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Schnorkles posted:

funny way to spell dnd

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

Joementum posted:

https://giant.gfycat.com/AdeptImportantGalago.webm

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Prez always looks like a sleazy wrestling manager cutting a promo about how he's going to destroy Hulkamania

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Schnorkles posted:

the nyt humanity has a dumbass white dude people problem

ftfy

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Duscat posted:

they at least claimed to have had orders, this chud's lawyers are arguing he THOUGHT he had orders

oh, my mistake

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

Don't worry, I'll keep buying video games on steam and the occasional amazon digital movie. Plus food of course.

what happens when the crops fail and the tariffs cause food prices to hyperinflate

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Schnorkles posted:

It's called meritocracy, and it's a mental illness.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

smarxist posted:

Prez always looks like a sleazy wrestling manager cutting a promo about how he's going to destroy Hulkamania

YOU WILL NEVER STOP TRUMPAMANIA BROTHER

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

guys, guys check this out:

Bill de BlahBlahBlahsio

:smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Lastgirl posted:

"toxic masculinity isn't real, i say as i close my eyes and show how everyone what a not huge pussy i am by committing an act of stochastic terrorism with my phallic plastic murdertoy out of insecure rage"