Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

https://mobile.twitter.com/GailWalden6/status/1158872457316589574

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe

Duscat posted:

i'm not sure he's signed anything that would require or justify 13-year-olds not taking their hats off to the national anthem to be slammed head first into concrete by patriotic citizens, but who knows with the chudges these days

It's Montana. Dude is already out on paltry bail, despite the prosecutors objections, and despite his priors for assault with a deadly weapon (suspended sentence).

He'll walk.

Also:

TroooooooOOOOOOMMMMMPPPP

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
friendly reminder that donald j trump is a child rapist

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/1159563208883081217

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Addamere posted:

This case sounds dumb as hell but Executive orders and Presidential Declarations and Presidential Directives and Presidential Proclamations are all various forms of legal instruments, some of which have the force of law for regular citizens.

If he has enough money and a good lawyer, that's gonna be a really terrifying appeals case.

lol, no it's not

he'll walk bc he's white, not some executive order

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

shovelbum posted:

Yeah it's a zoning thing, Americans can have their massive homes and stores if you force the developers and retailers to spend the slightest amount of money instead of just paving everything, which then increases density as a side effect

I think you are confused about what density is parking lots are very nondense

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/abc7breaking/status/1159551404199075841

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Apparently Mexico is gonna legalize weed this year.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Duscat posted:

i'm not sure he's signed anything that would require or justify 13-year-olds not taking their hats off to the national anthem to be slammed head first into concrete by patriotic citizens, but who knows with the chudges these days

Yeah, it's a wildcard mess. Do his tweets count as official statements? They're typed up as though they do. Can the defendant with brain damage be reasonably assumed to be capable of making the distinction between a typed up FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE AN OFFICIAL STATEMENT FROM THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES tweet and a properly formatted legal instrument? Does juror number four even know the difference between the types of presidential statements that carry the force of law and the ones that don't? Do you? And so on.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

TMMadman posted:

Dolphins - so much like humans

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

just standing besdie my TTRUMP truck wearing blue latex gloves like a normal feller

ty manifisto

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Addamere posted:

This case sounds dumb as hell but Executive orders and Presidential Declarations and Presidential Directives and Presidential Proclamations are all various forms of legal instruments, some of which have the force of law for regular citizens.

If he has enough money and a good lawyer, that's gonna be a really terrifying appeals case.

Kavanaugh court legalizing mass shootings

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Bill de bleh

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Gringostar posted:

friendly reminder that donald j trump is a child rapist

This reads like a written confession from Tiffany Doe, who will go to jail, while President Good Brain remains inviolable.

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

mormonpartyboat posted:

i went to the grocery store and got twenty thousand eggs. at the checkout the young woman asked what i was going to do with so many eggs and i started eating them right there, just egg after egg. slowly. i would eat a few whole, just swallowing them without breaking the shell, and then i would put some whole into my mouth and they would pop like gushers, and then i would eat a few like an apple or onion by just taking a big crunchy bite out of the side

the line backed up but nobody complained as i worked my way through hundreds and hundreds of raw eggs, yolk dribbling down my chest and pooling at my feet. she also reminded me that i had some frozen spinach, which was unfreezing, but i didn't say anything. i just kept eating the eggs

smash mouth has come a long way wrt eating the eggs

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

lol

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Just hanging around in my murder gloves

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

that rambo trump was on that van too lol

also im the cruz sticker

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames

Joementum posted:

the best movie line is, objectively, "Some motherfuckers are always trying to iceskate uphill." from Blade

it was improvised as well

half of that movie consists of lines that weren't in the script which were ad-libbed by Snipes. That's why there will never be another good Blade.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Inspector Hound posted:

Kavanaugh court legalizing mass shootings

only if you're white tho

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

cracking a kids head open is a crime?

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

TRUMPAMANIA CANNOT BE STOPPED BROTHER

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Zyla posted:

i followed a different karl barks than the one on here and now we're bigtime friends lol

lol mistakes into miracles

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Bill de blasio?
More like Bill de wall

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe

Wonder how he's going to try and explain the gloves? What am I saying, he won't have to.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Elephanthead posted:

cracking a kids head open is a crime?

it is always wrong to crack unless you also ping

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Addamere posted:

TRUMPAMANIA CANNOT BE STOPPED BROTHER HH

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Joementum posted:

the best movie line is, objectively, "Some motherfuckers are always trying to iceskate uphill." from Blade

the first time i heard it it felt impossibly profound

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

power word- Jeb! posted:

maybe someone should compile a list of restaurant chains and stores supplied by this company :thunk:

all of them

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

m aybe we should be pulling over the trucks with white nationalist propaganda before they have time to put gloves on

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Spergin Morlock posted:

lol mistakes into miracles

it was also several months of me being in their mentions before i began to question it

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

mormonpartyboat posted:

i went to the grocery store and got twenty thousand eggs. at the checkout the young woman asked what i was going to do with so many eggs and i started eating them right there, just egg after egg. slowly. i would eat a few whole, just swallowing them without breaking the shell, and then i would put some whole into my mouth and they would pop like gushers, and then i would eat a few like an apple or onion by just taking a big crunchy bite out of the side

the line backed up but nobody complained as i worked my way through hundreds and hundreds of raw eggs, yolk dribbling down my chest and pooling at my feet. she also reminded me that i had some frozen spinach, which was unfreezing, but i didn't say anything. i just kept eating the eggs

that's a way better story than mine, you must be a local legend at your grocery :angel:

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

MysteriousStranger posted:

you know you need the nes mini, snes mini, sega mini, and tg-16 mini.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Failson posted:

Wonder how he's going to try and explain the gloves? What am I saying, he won't have to.

They weren't to erase evidence of the crimes he wasn't planning to do, your honour. My client simply did not want to risk accidentally coming into contact with any of those illegal Mexicans, their diseases, or their drugs.

:hmmyes: Directed verdict, not guilty. Next case!

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

admittedly my genesis mini will be a Snatcher/Phantasy Star/Light Crusader machine

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Failson posted:

You're right because they released him:

https://twitter.com/EPPOLICE/status/1159505650055073795

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

from the other day