Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zhulik
Nov 14, 2012

The Montreal Star
https://twitter.com/coldcasepat/status/1159480987992174592

lmao i somehow called it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016

Jollity Farm posted:

People have been talking of Moloch, but clearly the Greek pantheon is an influence too. Perhaps Epstein was just going for the attentions of whichever gods happened to be passing. Though a hurricane took the dome off the top, so clearly someone wasn't into it.

My personal theory is that the elite, either for purely aesthetic or outright religious reasons, invoke the Hellenistic pantheon in the depravities. Its not out of the question that they would deliberately play up their connection to a culture that routinely and publicly engaged in pederasty.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Alright my brain is frying on the sidewalk

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
much like an egg does!

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Rated PG-34 posted:

so if Epstein takes the fall for anything, it’ll be misappropriating funds

"oh yeah this guy misappropriated my funds which i gave him complete access to for unknown reasons anyways dont look any deeper into this okay bye"

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

MY BRAIN KEEPS SEEING RED STRINGS CONNECTING EVERYTHING

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Darkman Fanpage posted:

MY BRAIN KEEPS SEEING RED STRINGS CONNECTING EVERYTHING

Healthy poster goes to website, gets pumped with massive amount of shitposting, doesn't feel good and changes - EPSTEIN BRAIN. Many such cases!

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out

AnEdgelord posted:

My personal theory is that the elite, either for purely aesthetic or outright religious reasons, invoke the Hellenistic pantheon in the depravities. Its not out of the question that they would deliberately play up their connection to a culture that routinely and publicly engaged in pederasty.

It's literally just frat poo poo. Epstein and crew are basically fratboys with unlimited money and no accountability

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan

https://twitter.com/ColdCasePat/status/1159480997852983296

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

we just need to ban all boomers from interacting with children

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

Over Easy posted:

we just need to ban all boomers from interacting with children

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016

Gum posted:

It's literally just frat poo poo. Epstein and crew are basically fratboys with unlimited money and no accountability

Oh absolutely but its not like frats dont go in for kitschy greek poo poo either though. I dont know whether its an aesthetic or some ritualistic bs but there is definitely an attempt to connect their perversions to pagan greece.

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.

Shear Modulus posted:

i think i read in some article about the temple that he had a statue of poseidon or something in front

oh the god of getting wet and going deep hmmmm

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

he's also the god of cumming on rocks and transforming them into horses.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

a cake delivered to Epstein's cell containing a stone, an occult manuscript, and a Gap Kids catalog

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

if you gave most college frats unlimited resources, they probably would set up an international sex slavery ring disguised as philanthropy

what if all the federal agencies have three letter abbreviations because the ivy league men who started them wanted to keep the frat atmosphere going

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

i mean if the campus rape phenomena is any indication, frats are already doing that on a smaller scale. heck there've even been cases of them covering up* blatant or negligent homicides.

*i mean badly, eventually they gotta get help from grownups

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

is it just me or is there something incredibly sinister about the name "humpty dumpty institute". it just screams evil pedo poo poo

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

hump em and dump em institute of south east asia

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

quote:

"I don't know what you mean by 'glory,' " Alice said.
Humpty Dumpty smiled contemptuously. "Of course you don't—till I tell you. I meant 'there's a nice knock-down argument for you!' "
"But 'glory' doesn't mean 'a nice knock-down argument'," Alice objected.
"When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said, in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean—neither more nor less."
"The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
"The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master—that's all."
Alice was too much puzzled to say anything, so after a minute Humpty Dumpty began again. "They've a temper, some of them—particularly verbs, they're the proudest—adjectives you can do anything with, but not verbs—however, I can manage the whole lot! Impenetrability! That's what I say!"

what is a child anyways

also lmao that Qanon's "follow the white rabbit" was either a dumb Matrix reference or cosmically (un)ironic nod to Lewis Carroll being a pedophile (and there've been plenty of pedophile groups who've identififed themselves with Carroll references)

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
sooner or later they'll break up a Qanon pedophile ring i promise u that

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

we're gonna find out that Q was epstein or some loving bullshit like that.

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

my forums account just turned 16 and I am so happy that epstein is in jail where he can no longer lust after it

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Al! posted:

sooner or later they'll break up a Qanon pedophile ring i promise u that

Q people already have a high number of boomer dipshits who openly admit to downloading cp as part of their investigations.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lol https://twitter.com/AlanDersh/status/1159433551768633345

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
:stare: your wife snd daughter too?

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Oh, u think i got a massage at a pedophile's house? well, so did my wife and daughter. checkmeate.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

implicating my own wife and daughter is the ultimate lawyer power move

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
well I mean the wife was probably safe

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

if I was guilty, would I throw my own family under the bus?

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
i don't know my dersh timeline very well. which wife hosed kids babushkas with him at the pedo mansion? the current one or the one he killed and erased?

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
~breathlessly declaring~ oh yes, yesss, such sweet words from mr dersh

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
they cant charge your wife for the same crime as you're being charged with...

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

mastermind legal expert not mad

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Admiral Ray posted:

we're gonna find out that Q was epstein or some loving bullshit like that.

Ours being the Stupidest Timeline, this feels inevitable

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

dershowitz got blackballed from martha’s vineyrd and it’s nude beach

and now he’s probably losing dinner reservations in the society he’s used to and that’s crossing a line

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
also who are the absolute psychos liking dersh posts?

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

Ours being the Stupidest Timeline, this feels inevitable

Well he is doing the Pepe pose here

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

Dr. Killjoy posted:

Well he is doing the Pepe pose here

I believe it was a random goon who captioned this with “When you learn Fred Durst is playing this years Cremation of Care ceremony.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016

Darkman Fanpage posted:

also who are the absolute psychos liking dersh posts?

at least 1/4 of them are probably doing it ironically