Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Do you have prince Andrew in a can?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Modest Mao
Feb 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

ikanreed posted:

Do you have prince Andrew in the can?

this is a better joke

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
Ha
Haha

Ha
https://twitter.com/JohnDoe78359022/status/1159899545406492674?s=20

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

well that’s alarming on a multitude of levels

Serf
May 5, 2011

lol i'm losing my mind

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Willie Tomg posted:

yo im just gonna say it: it might actually be best for the usa long term if we don't have a clinton white house cackhandedly trying to duck this one

bill Clinton getting the perp walk on the White House lawn while Hillary sheds a single tear as she gets impeached would be so loving worth it though

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
I need to see Alan Dershowitz in handcuffs before I can truly experience joy

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

loving HELL

QANON IS REAL MAN

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
if you’re going to keep on breaking your brain you gotta break your brain in a different way every now and then to spice things up, which is why I’m reading some David McGowan. Did you know the Zodiac Killer not only seemed to have a familiarity with naval cryptography but also wore boots that were commonly issued on naval bases at the time??????!!!!

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
Wait who's the Nickelodeon guy

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Dr. Killjoy posted:

if you’re going to keep on breaking your brain you gotta break your brain in a different way every now and then to spice things up, which is why I’m reading some David McGowan. Did you know the Zodiac Killer not only seemed to have a familiarity with naval cryptography but also wore boots that were commonly issued on naval bases at the time??????!!!!

basically certainly was admiral Jack McCain -- taught his failson a thing or two, if it were possible

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
this is just gonna be a slow drip reveal that the habits of every single american oligarch would make the french court at versailles wage an immediate war of puritanical extermination

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

mastershakeman posted:

Wait who's the Nickelodeon guy

foot fetosh pedo speaking of which

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Taintrunner posted:

foot fetosh pedo speaking of which

Nah I mean who's the co founder that rode the express who hired Schneider

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

Bip Roberts posted:

basically certainly was admiral Jack McCain -- taught his failson a thing or two, if it were possible

Amazing! After 40 years a sixth Zodiac Killer victim has been determined, once thought to merely be an innocent bystander in the way of a mysterious plane crash.

VR Native American
May 1, 2009
Gun Saliva

mastershakeman posted:

Nah I mean who's the co founder that rode the express who hired Schneider

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geraldine_Laybourne

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/07/jeffrey-epstein-high-society-contacts.html

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Lmao I have full blown Epstein brain now

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mayor Dave posted:

welcome to the club it’s lit

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

as a baseline, the ruling business class is a tiny incestuous country club made up of people who are stone cold ok with exploiting others in whatever ways

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

conspiracy theories are supposed to be really convoluted, with lots of tenuous connections that only an expert eye can decipher because the baddies are really good at hiding secrets , but this this is all too obvious, unless we've all had a mental break at the same time and its some sort of ergot poisoning in the atmosphere

Mechanical Fiend
Sep 5, 2011

How'd that asshole get a white robe?!

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/6250856-EpsteinDepositions.html

I'm experiencing symptoms commonly linked to a condition known as Epstein brain

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006

Mayor Dave posted:

its truly bliss

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

I remember from sometime during the mid to late 2000s there were a few neat “who rules?” type websites that allowed visually charting out power relations (people and companies and the boards membership relations) but I can’t at all remember what they were

at some points those projects stopped being regularly updated, maybe there’s new things now tho??

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Willie Tomg posted:

its truly bliss

That statue isn't nearly young enough.

tylersayten
Mar 20, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Plutonis posted:

Q is real, Trump never got to molest the girls but bill did

LOL if Bill Clinton is the sole rapist and not Trump

The Democrats even managed to gently caress this up too

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
This poo poo is the biggest indictment of capitalism and the ruling class imaginable lol

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Jel Shaker posted:

conspiracy theories are supposed to be really convoluted, with lots of tenuous connections that only an expert eye can decipher because the baddies are really good at hiding secrets , but this this is all too obvious, unless we've all had a mental break at the same time and its some sort of ergot poisoning in the atmosphere

yah conspiracy theories tend to involve people doing magic reading between invented lines vs stuff like this where it’s more reporters the legwork of researching through a daunting amount of legal material, plus new interviews and whatevas

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

oh poo poo I went to school with her daughter this is getting too close 👀

Mechanical Fiend
Sep 5, 2011

How'd that asshole get a white robe?!

what

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

jean luc is a maniac coke head character and if you’re just now getting into the notepad messages buckle up

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Just lmao

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

I mean, what can you even say

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound

Bulgakov posted:

jean luc is a maniac coke head character and if you’re just now getting into the notepad messages buckle up

wait, PICARD? wtf?

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

wow look at this unbreakable code

Dec 26, 2012

Serf posted:

lol i'm losing my mind

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011

Snowy posted:

oh poo poo I went to school with her daughter this is getting too close 👀

we're gonna bust your rear end, pervert. you can't hide

Serf
May 5, 2011

if this was in a movie, people would say that it breaks the suspension of disbelief

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

the 2x8 means 16 right, it's not some weird way to write 28
ugh

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Doctor Jeep posted:

the 2x8 means 16 right, it's not some weird way to write 28
ugh

It means 2 8 year olds OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU