Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Epic High Five posted:

even if I COULD afford some enormous house 45 minutes from anywhere at all, why would I even want that, lol

imagine seeing you aren't living on a bus or train line and saying, "wow, perfect, benissima :chefkiss:"

I mean the entire boomer housing scare is a bunch of geriatrics slowly realizing that your house has no value if nobody wants to buy it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

Epic High Five posted:

lmao at how normal and expected it is that these businesses are knowingly hiring undocumented workers specifically to abuse them, and its just so normal and expected that I can't find anybody except Loony Leftists asking things like "why aren't the plant owners being punished equally harshly?"

it appears that the plant called ice themselves to act as pinkertons

garbage pundit
Apr 10, 2008

We're on our way home now, duckie!

this is about lady ghostbusters, right?

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/08/08/the_hunt_movie_trailer_features_elites_hunting_deplorables_for_sport.html

*ping*

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Business Gorillas posted:

I mean the entire boomer housing scare is a bunch of geriatrics slowly realizing that your house has no value if nobody wants to buy it

they're gonna sit on the market so long that they get converted into investment properties and bundled, moving past any occupancy expectation

everybody outside of the FIRE sector will either be alone on an entire street of empty homes "listed" for 4x their actual value or actively being beaten and their encampments burned so that their presence doesn't hurt the bundled portfolios by lowering property values

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
Trump is right that Hollywood is racist but I'm pretty sure he means they're racist against white people so...

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Business Gorillas posted:

Yeah, that's why they do reverse mortgages and become homeless or whatever

garbage pundit
Apr 10, 2008

https://twitter.com/chrissyteigen/status/1159889605342007296

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

gently caress the Elites. I prefer the Brutes tbh. Grunts are kind of goofy and fun too, I guess.

Anyway UNSC uber alles

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
chrissy teigen, controversial and obscene

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Epic High Five posted:

they're gonna sit on the market so long that they get converted into investment properties and bundled, moving past any occupancy expectation

everybody outside of the FIRE sector will either be alone on an entire street of empty homes "listed" for 4x their actual value or actively being beaten and their encampments burned so that their presence doesn't hurt the bundled portfolios by lowering property values

whats FIRE but also FAANG

garbage pundit
Apr 10, 2008

shovelbum posted:

chrissy teigen, controversial and obscene

insubordinate, and churlish

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

power word- Jeb! posted:

birthrates imploding from climate change anxiety is one of the few things that might actually get boomer policy makers to take it seriously

lol if you don't think they'll just blame something else and decide the solution is more guns or less screen-time or some poo poo.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

shovelbum posted:

whats FIRE but also FAANG

FIRE AND FAANG

STURM UND DRANG

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
i really like chrissy teigens cookbooks

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

I've been a fan for a while now of trump's belief that people call themselves elites

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

shovelbum posted:

https://twitter.com/chrissyteigen/status/1159670143565172736

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

I'm starving

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

tacodaemon posted:

I've been a fan for a while now of trump's belief that people call themselves elites

elites have a lot more hp and thus can get better deals on luxury goods

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

when a movie depicts events or actions it means the movie makers endorse those events and actions

walt disney was a vocal advocate of shooting every doe with a young fawn dead and tricking young women into eating poisoned apples

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Bearjew posted:

I'm starving

I thought you were Bearjew

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

Bearjew posted:

I'm starving

nice to meet you starving, im dad

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

TMMadman posted:

I thought you were Bearjew

I'll be anything you want for a hamburger today

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

https://twitter.com/avxstudios/status/1159446076304134144

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Duscat posted:

walt disney was a vocal advocate of shooting every doe with a young fawn dead and tricking young women into eating poisoned apples

...i mean...

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

Bearjew posted:

“anything you want for a hamburger today” is way too much to say so I’m gonna call you AYWFAHT

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

shovelbum posted:

I only have the first one but it's p good

It has a few pictures of her dog who is very cute

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Bearjew posted:

I'm starving

hi starving, im not having kids because of climate hyperdeath

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

Intel&Sebastian posted:

lol if you don't think they'll just blame something else and decide the solution is more guns or less screen-time or some poo poo.

they can blame whatever they want but if they want the birthrates back up they'd have to take serious action

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

C-Euro posted:

I only have the first one but it's p good

It has a few pictures of her dog who is very cute

here is my dog peeing with a rawhide square that he couldn’t be assed to just leave in the apartment

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Bearjew posted:

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos
whats trumpin?

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
lol wasn't it just yesterday AG Barr was talking about how Dirty Harry and Death Wish are both very good examples of justice.

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Is anybody gonna report on trump being a pedophile? No? okay.

Squinky v2.0
Nov 16, 2006

Behind you! A three headed monkey!

College Slice

the legendary trump tower chicken sandwich

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

Rubellavator posted:

Is anybody gonna report on trump being a pedophile? No? okay.

sounds like a breach of decorum to me

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

power word- Jeb! posted:

they can blame whatever they want but if they want the birthrates back up they'd have to take serious action

They don't care about birth rates just like the ethno-nationalists don't actually care about birth rates. The EN's just want white babies and the rest can drown and the Boomers just want their own specific grandchild and the rest can drown.

disclaimer: I gave my boomer CHUD parents a grandchild 8 months ago lol. At least my in-laws are Trump haters.

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

my chud mom wants me to have kids so she can have grandkids and I’m like “what a boomer reason to have kids”

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

lorn Wayne posted:

nice to meet you starving, im dad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Flavius Aetass posted:

our wet boy looks like he was hit by a water balloon right now lol

Doahld Tump rendering in the sun