Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERZqkUqw-xg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Doctor Jeep posted:

the 2x8 means 16 right, it's not some weird way to write 28
ugh

I thought it was 2 8 year olds.

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
actually howling at keeping literal receipts for slaves

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i tried to tell the Epstein story to my wife and she shut me down before I could even get to the rape temple with child sized mattresses

you’re the only people I have, thread

Taintrunner has issued a correction as of 21:40 on Aug 9, 2019

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Willie Tomg posted:

actually howling at keeping literal receipts for slaves

tax credits for child sex slaves -Harris, probably

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

TeenageArchipelago posted:

It means 2 8 year olds OP

nah, he's into the older young ones
trigonometry classes, not basic multiplication

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

Taintrunner posted:

i tried to tell the Epstein story to my wife and she me down before I could even get to the rape temple with child sized mattresses

has SA ever been used in divorce court proceedings?

Tom Smykowski
Jan 27, 2005

What the hell is wrong with you people?

Taintrunner posted:

i tried to tell the Epstein story to my wife and she shut me down before I could even get to the rape temple with child sized mattresses

She did the same to me too :\

Serf
May 5, 2011

lol i tried explaining it to my grandpa and he was just like "what the gently caress do you think they were doing with all that money all these years, moron?"

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006

Dr. Killjoy posted:

has SA ever been used in divorce court proceedings?

lowtax's

BOOM. HEADSHOT.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
My girlfriend had her friend on speakerphone yesterday and I hijacked the conversation to talk about this for like 15 minutes lol. They were already pretty conversant on it though

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

About after implicating Dershowitz like 90 pages in:

“They call massages sex. They call modeling sex.”

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

here's links to some of the older documents that have already been out for awhile, which some of the newly unsealed stuff is redundant about

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/1509483-exhibits-stm-undisputed-facts-part1.html

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/1508965-exhibits-stm-undisputed-facts-part2.html

i think its due to the maximum brain breaking that everything seems like revelations every time, even though I know i'd read something before

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dr. Killjoy posted:

About after implicating Dershowitz like 90 pages in:

“They call massages sex. They call modeling sex.”

funny you say that

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

No matter what you believe, I don't believe in you.

I love how mixed in with all the incriminating phone messages about "has female" and "she's 2x8 years old" we get some mundane poo poo like "computer in the cabana's beeping."

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

tl;dr everyone’s a pedophile

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

Taintrunner posted:

funny you say that

drat I bet that guy gives some feisty brain

Torpor
Oct 20, 2008

.. and now for my next trick, I'll pretend to be a political commentator...

HONK HONK

chairface posted:

I love how mixed in with all the incriminating phone messages about "has female" and "she's 2x8 years old" we get some mundane poo poo like "computer in the cabana's beeping."

all criminal “codes” are extraordinarily ham handed and stupid

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

only someone high on their own supply of gorilla mindset pills would think that hitching their horse to dershowitz's coat tails is A Good Idea

Modest Mao
Feb 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

Serf posted:

lol i tried explaining it to my grandpa and he was just like "what the gently caress do you think they were doing with all that money all these years, moron?"

tbf people have been talking about Clinton and the lolita express for decades, all this stuff has been out there forever

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

understated Epstein trait is that he’s a moron high school dropout

Modest Mao
Feb 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
cum rules everything around me

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

could someone who knows lawyer stuff plz explain the reason of a lawyer saying "Object to form and
foundation" during dispositions after someone asks the deposed a question?

beyond the basic doing it so that its there for the record. that much I get. but what is the significance of that objection??? ty

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

Bulgakov posted:

could someone who knows lawyer stuff plz explain the reason of a lawyer saying "Object to form and
foundation" during dispositions after someone asks the deposed a question?

beyond the basic doing it so that its there for the record. that much I get. but what is the significance of that objection??? ty

Some rank amateur was doing their makeup at the time.

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

beep boop i am lawyerbot yes this is how therapy works it exists to discredit what you're saying, obviously, beep bop

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
https://twitter.com/jackallisonLOL/status/1159919277840842752?s=20

w E i R d

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

was getting dispirited with only being halfway through with the doc but then it turned out nearly a hundred pages of it were the detailed analysis and credentials of a Professor of Googling

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
*enters the epstein thread and im crack pinging all over the place* Hey guys every white rich man in power is a pedophile and our media conglomerates, government, and cool boys clubs are all implicit.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

goons screaming at their loved ones about pedophile temple interdimensional demons

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

ABC World News just did a brief two minute report about the unsealings and basically was just like ":shrug: Pretty weird huh? Anyway, here's Trump smiling like a dog..."

EVRRYONE IS COMPLICIT

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Siljmonster posted:

*enters the epstein thread and im crack pinging all over the place* Hey guys every white rich man in power is a pedophile and our media conglomerates, government, and cool boys clubs are all implicit.

drat... hosed up!!! i’m taNkie now

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

I tell my roommate all this stuff and the liddle massage logo just permanently ensmoothened him

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Dr. Killjoy posted:

was getting dispirited with only being halfway through with the doc but then it turned out nearly a hundred pages of it were the detailed analysis and credentials of a Professor of Googling

that guy who got $17K or w/e for ~expert testimony~? wish I knew how many hours he billed to get that number

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

CharlestheHammer posted:

wow look at this unbreakable code

Eegah!
Jul 26, 2010

God damnit

https://twitter.com/MuellerDad69/status/1159963790886211584?s=20

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

can’t wait for the inevitable Clinton to Epstein email.

Hey Jeff can’t wait to have some pizza tonight. Just cheese, no toppings, Hilldawg’s been complaining about my rancid farts lately what a bitch. Also hope you bring those literal children for us to literally gently caress.

Sent from my iPhone

Head Bee Guy
Jun 12, 2011

Retarded for Busting
Grimey Drawer
don’t worry everyone, Les got his money back

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
glad to hear potus didn't gently caress that one girl when he attended the gently caress parties on pedoisland.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I never liked the Simpsons and now I know why

loving pizzagate is real now lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

2019 halloween episode credits: matt "rapist" groening