Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
<takes a drag on a cigarette>

Missourah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Ted, you played a little ball?
Yep, little ball. Little college ball.
I'll be damned! A little ball!
Little ball. Up in San Jose State
Hm, little ball... Hey Frannie!
It was just a little ball.
You know Ted here played a little ball?
Ted played a little ball?
Little ball. Up in San Jose State.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Saddest animal death is up for debate, but I think we can all agree that the funniest animal death was that suicidal lemur: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxoJPpwgcNo

It's either that, or the two monkey guards from this season's influencer eps: "*monkey chattering*"*

*"No, we're already dead." *puts gun against head, kills self and fellow monkey*

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Davros1 posted:

It's either that, or the two monkey guards from this season's influencer eps: "*monkey chattering*"*

*"No, we're already dead." *puts gun against head, kills self and fellow monkey*

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
No Weddings and a Funeral
Season 16, Episode 18
Klaus leaves the family after one too many harassments. 15 years later, they reconnect for his funeral.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

The_Doctor posted:

Season 16, Episode 18
Klaus leaves the family after one too many harassments. 15 years later, they reconnect for his funeral.

Favorite Klaus moments!

When Klaus becomes an outside fish.

Klaus in Stan's body doing *everything*.

Incredibly ripped and in a tank top with narrow straps.

Nutra-Grain Bar and a Mountain Dewwwww

Disgusting sex with Roger.

DANUTA.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

The_Doctor posted:

Season 16, Episode 18

Holy gently caress

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Brawnfire posted:

Favorite Klaus moments!

:smugdog: “Touché!”
:argh: “You’re using that wrong!”
:smugdog: “Yes...”

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

That was the best solo voice acting performance I’ve heard in years.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

qirex posted:

That was the best solo voice acting performance I’ve heard in years.

I blacked out!!

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Klaus... That was chilling. :(

Oh! Klaus singing about dressing his body and getting into a screaming match with Hayley.

Plant MONSTER. fucked around with this message at 19:50 on Aug 11, 2019

victorious
Jul 2, 2007

As a youth I prayed, "Give me chastity and continence, but not yet."
I liked the single episode where they put him in a hamster ball so he could get around easier and then never did it again and just had him get everywhere he needed to by pushing himself around in his normal bowl.

bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

DO YOU HEAR THAT? THAT'S THE SOUND OF ME PATTING MYSELF ON THE BACK.

The bowel is probably easier to animate.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

victorious posted:

I liked the single episode where they put him in a hamster ball so he could get around easier and then never did it again and just had him get everywhere he needed to by pushing himself around in his normal bowl.

And that tiny bowl where apparently just the small of his back has to be wet.

Apparently he just has to be touching water!? That's not how fish work!!!

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

excuse me but we're all forgetting Klaus taking Steve to his alma mater, Arizona State

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Troy Queef posted:

excuse me but we're all forgetting Klaus taking Steve to his alma mater, Arizona State

BETA JIZZ!!!

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine
I've said it before, they really should have gone with their original plan in the Muffin Stand episode of sticking Klaus's brain into a different animal(I think they were contemplating a Parrot), him being in a fish is really loving limiting, there's a reason why he barely got used for a very long stretch of seasons, there's just not a lot you can do with a talking fish in a series that takes place on land

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

I'm sure Klaus feels the same way, which is why him being stuck as a fish is hilarious. Plus, I can't think of any other animal that could run an attic bodega.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I'd watch the hell out of an episode about Klaus trying various animal bodies out but ends up getting stuck in a spider plant.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Plant MONSTER. posted:

I'd watch the hell out of an episode about Klaus trying various animal bodies out but ends up getting stuck in a spider plant.

I agree with most of that, but I really feel like he should end up stuck in a Goldfish plant instead for maximum irony: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/houseplants/goldfish-plant/goldfish-hanging-plant.htm

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Ze wetter ze better, baby!

Really, Klaus? This is something you know about?

No, but when you show enthusiasm, you get to be a part of things!

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Davros1 posted:

I'm sure Klaus feels the same way, which is why him being stuck as a fish is hilarious. Plus, I can't think of any other animal that could run an attic bodega.

A cat obviously.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I just remembered a Klaus moment.

"Did you wait three days to cash it like I asked you? Because, I have the money. I have way more money than that even!"

<cut to Klaus crying in a cupboard, eating chocolate>

"*sobbing* I don't have very much money!"

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
Speaking of suicidal animals.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

“You know the deal. Neither of us goes til I can afford a second bullet.”

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Douglas the jerkoff robot. "Wait, you do... him?"

This episode was amazing.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK fucked around with this message at 03:49 on Aug 13, 2019

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
That intro was kinda hosed up

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Remember, this is the future.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Jeez'm, they really laid into Klaus during that teaser.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
I got Hep C from a plum at the 99 Cents store.

TheDiceMustRoll
Jul 23, 2018
Christ i have mixed feelings on steve building a robot that will literally rape someone if it doesnt get jacked off once a day

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

TheDiceMustRoll posted:

Christ i have mixed feelings on steve building a robot that will literally rape someone if it doesnt get jacked off once a day

It won't rape someone, but it will attack anyone on sight if if it's not sexually pleasured, so it's an alt-right robot.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

TheDiceMustRoll posted:

It won't rape, just murder.

....that's not actually better, I just wanted to clarify.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

In a Chuck E. Cheese, these four boys will meet
It's our Friendaversary
Friendaversary
We're Snot, we're Steve, we're Barry and Toshi
Friendaversary
It's our Friendaversary

dovetaile
Jul 8, 2011

Grimey Drawer
"After college I traveled through Italy...stabbing students!"

bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

DO YOU HEAR THAT? THAT'S THE SOUND OF ME PATTING MYSELF ON THE BACK.

I have to say, the "twist" was ruined for me the instant the Nun opened her mouth because I recognized Dee Bradley Baker right away as the voice.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Stan living in squalor and proudly claiming he can now eat expensive cookies whenever he wants to is me.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

bull3964 posted:

I have to say, the "twist" was ruined for me the instant the Nun opened her mouth because I recognized Dee Bradley Baker right away as the voice.

I feel like that was sort of purposeful, the way it was a pathetically shallow disguise, he cackles about being Klaus almost immediately, spills it to Roger who doesn't care enough to remember, and then the whole rest of the "nun" plan doesn't do gently caress all. I think we're supposed to expect the whole thing to fizzle with Klaus looking useless and lame again. Where poo poo gets real is when they're forced into Klaus' body, which wasn't telegraphed as an option whatsoever until it just happened suddenly.

Doubtful Guest
Jun 23, 2008

Meanwhile, Conradin made himself another piece of toazzzzzzt.
"Toshi, you finally learned another language and you chose French!?"

Wonderful episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Doubtful Guest posted:

"Toshi, you finally learned another language and you chose French!?"

Wonderful episode.

My one complaint is I feel like they underused french Toshi, that felt like comedy gold untapped.

"I gotta admit: when I agreed to marry Toshi I had him confused with Snot"