Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Zopotantor posted:

Don’t call people oval office, you twat.

Don't call people twat, dick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

BrigadierSensible posted:

Do we know whom was trying to steal the rabbit from whom?

Actually the rabbit is actually intervening to stop a fight between good friends Mr. Fox and Mr. Eagle

Jeremy_X
Jul 27, 2006

Bertrand Hustle posted:

Don't call people twat, dick.

Don't call people dick, rear end

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Jeremy_X posted:

Don't call people dick, rear end

Don't call people rear end, grundle.

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

"I'd call him a oval office but he lacks warmth and depth"

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

BrigadierSensible posted:

Do we know whom was trying to steal the rabbit from whom?

I'm certain the eagle thought it could snatch the rabbit, or even pick up the fox to lethal height.

Birds are opportunistic creatures. Two meals for the price of one flight.

Sulla Faex
May 14, 2010

No man ever did me so much good, or enemy so much harm, but I repaid him with ENDLESS SHITPOSTING

Wasabi the J posted:

Two meals for the price of one flight.

sydney dubai has 2 meals and it's still a poo poo

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Screaming Idiot posted:

Don't call people rear end, grundle.

Don't call people grundle, nutsack

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

BOOTY-ADE posted:

Don't call people grundle, nutsack

Don't call people nutsack, you pajama-wearing, basket faced, slipper wielding, clype dreep bachle, gether uping blate maw, bleathering, gomeril, jessie, oaf looking, scooner, nyaff, plookie, shan, milk drinking soy faced shilpit, mim-mouthed, sniveling, worm-eyed, hotten-blaugh vile-stoochie, cully-breek-tattie.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Don't call people pajama-wearing, basket faced, slipper wielding, clype dreep bachle, gether uping blate maw, bleathering, gomeril, jessie, oaf looking, scooner, nyaff, plookie, shan, milk drinking soy faced shilpit, mim-mouthed, sniveling, worm-eyed, hotten-blaugh vile-stoochie, cully-breek-tattie you fart factory, slug slimed, sack of rat guts in cat vomit, cheesy, scab picked, pimple squeezing, finger bandage, week old maggot burger with everything on it and flies on the side!

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

CommissarMega posted:

Don't call people nutsack, you pajama-wearing, basket faced, slipper wielding, clype dreep bachle, gether uping blate maw, bleathering, gomeril, jessie, oaf looking, scooner, nyaff, plookie, shan, milk drinking soy faced shilpit, mim-mouthed, sniveling, worm-eyed, hotten-blaugh vile-stoochie, cully-breek-tattie.

Solice Kirsk posted:

Don't call people pajama-wearing, basket faced, slipper wielding, clype dreep bachle, gether uping blate maw, bleathering, gomeril, jessie, oaf looking, scooner, nyaff, plookie, shan, milk drinking soy faced shilpit, mim-mouthed, sniveling, worm-eyed, hotten-blaugh vile-stoochie, cully-breek-tattie you fart factory, slug slimed, sack of rat guts in cat vomit, cheesy, scab picked, pimple squeezing, finger bandage, week old maggot burger with everything on it and flies on the side!

You guys are both Babylonian scullions, Macedonian wheelwrights, brewers of Jerusalem, goat-fuckers of Alexandria, swineherds of Greater and Lesser Egypt, pigs of Armenia, Podolian thieves, catamites of Tartary, hangmen of Kamyanets, and fools of all the world and underworld, idiots before God, grandsons of the Serpent, and the cricks in our dick. Pig's snouts, mare's arses, slaughterhouse curs, unchristened brows, screw thine own mothers!

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦
Buncha vacuous toffeenosed malodrous perverts itt

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Way to be the guys at the party who think talking in a lovely scottish accent is funny, both of you! Everyone loves it and you're hilarious, no, we're all just stepping out on the patio for a smoke leaving you alone with Ian's brother, the barely closeted furry. Back soon

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.
A badass picture ... in the badass picture thread

Don't forget Rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, rear end-kickers, poo poo-kickers and Methodists.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

YER A GOON HARRY

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

joat mon posted:

A badass picture ... in the badass picture thread

Don't forget Rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, rear end-kickers, poo poo-kickers and Methodists.

btw aren't those the lyrics to Und by Wevie Stonder?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtnk26iyXYo

Antioch
Apr 18, 2003

Bobby Digital posted:

You guys are both Babylonian scullions, Macedonian wheelwrights, brewers of Jerusalem, goat-fuckers of Alexandria, swineherds of Greater and Lesser Egypt, pigs of Armenia, Podolian thieves, catamites of Tartary, hangmen of Kamyanets, and fools of all the world and underworld, idiots before God, grandsons of the Serpent, and the cricks in our dick. Pig's snouts, mare's arses, slaughterhouse curs, unchristened brows, screw thine own mothers!

You really need the Capaldi version of this to get the full experience

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQTlT8-qYUk

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Please change my name to Feisty Old Coot

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.
:stare:

https://twitter.com/Liveuamap/status/1158371723970064387

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

блять indeed

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

whoever decided to include the date of the redcoat murder but not the date of samuel's death made the right choice

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
Samuel was later reincarnated as Audie Murphy.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
blyat

Cat Hatter
Oct 24, 2006

Hatters gonna hat.

Barry Bluejeans posted:

whoever decided to include the date of the redcoat murder but not the date of samuel's death made the right choice

Unless he was walking through a cemetery when he killed them, that probably isn't his grave.

I look forward to being proven wrong though, because that would be even better.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

Cat Hatter posted:

Unless he was walking through a cemetery when he killed them, that probably isn't his grave.

I look forward to being proven wrong though, because that would be even better.

Click here if you want to know the truth

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

That tombstone leaves out the most important part: he was born in 1696.

Samuel Whittemore was the oldest combatant in the American Revolution at the age of 78. During the Battles of Lexington and Concord, he ambushed the grenadiers marching back to Boston. He shot one from behind a stone wall, then drew his dueling pistols and killed another two while dual-wielding. He continued fighting with his sword until he was taken down; when the militia found him, he had gotten back up and was trying to reload his musket while in a pool of blood. He lived another 18 years.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

It does say how old he was

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

freeedr posted:

It does say how old he was

But it got it wrong

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

chitoryu12 posted:

But it got it wrong

This plus your avatar made me lol hard

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

It's not a tombstone, it's a monument. "Near this spot" is where he hosed up some British soldiers.

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy
https://i.imgur.com/XA1lByB.mp4

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.
I cannot comprehend the skill required to do that.

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

Dick Trauma posted:

I cannot comprehend the skill required to do that.

Extreme disregard for your ability to ever walk again?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

chitoryu12 posted:

That tombstone leaves out the most important part: he was born in 1696.

Samuel Whittemore was the oldest combatant in the American Revolution at the age of 78. During the Battles of Lexington and Concord, he ambushed the grenadiers marching back to Boston. He shot one from behind a stone wall, then drew his dueling pistols and killed another two while dual-wielding. He continued fighting with his sword until he was taken down; when the militia found him, he had gotten back up and was trying to reload his musket while in a pool of blood. He lived another 18 years.

They were too close to use grenades with friendly fire on?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

https://mobile.twitter.com/KashifMD/status/1160561534805979137

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

a hero

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

this is the badass master race terrorist after getting beat up by 65-year old Muhammad Rafiq:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

These motherfucking homicidal losers every loving time.
:preacher: