Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

PostEldar posted:

Hells yeah. Flea is my favorite nihilst.

I remember when Flea was on Alternative Nation on MTV with the VJ, Kennedy, and they bonded over both being republicans.

IDK about Flea but Kennedy doubled down and is on Fox News sometimes now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

GrimGypsy posted:

q/8chan is ripe for all kinds of issues now with being moved all over the place. I don't know if you can even create the same tripcode as you had before on the new site, old password or not. Plus since the tripcode is locked to that specific password, it means you can never change it and are all the more susceptible to it being cracked(especially with god-knows-who having access to god-knows-what as 8chan is forced to burrow deeper and deeper).

Bingo. This whole thing was really poorly planned out and whoever Q was originally never really prepared for people to actually form a cult around his dumb ramblings. Did they even post a public PGP key or anything that could be used to independently verify their identity outside the chan boards? You'd think a high level intelligence official would know some of this basic poo poo.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

(Locks alcoholic in a room where they can't get booze. Alcoholic dies from DT)

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer

I'm choosing to believe that it's Will

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Lastgirl posted:

im still stuck on that dead parents of a mass shooting orphan that trump incited and he held it in his arms to do his signature insincere promoter smile and thumbs up for a photo op, after they dragged it back to the hospital, because the president does whatever the gently caress he wants

my brain isn't cracking or pinging because that was it for me, peak trump right there. the disregard of human lives in pursuit of vanity pathos

it did not crack or ping because its real and i will not go insane in the face of objective evil, and if you did, you basically copped out

https://twitter.com/Rebekah_Jaung/status/1159965464065216514

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

https://i.imgur.com/4saNFvo.mp4

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

this is someone's chance to be the new Q guys, someone do it

PostEldar
May 7, 2004

I'm in your area.

Lastgirl posted:

im still stuck on that dead parents of a mass shooting orphan that trump incited and he held it in his arms to do his signature insincere promoter smile and thumbs up for a photo op, after they dragged it back to the hospital, because the president does whatever the gently caress he wants

my brain isn't cracking or pinging because that was it for me, peak trump right there. the disregard of human lives in pursuit of vanity pathos

it did not crack or ping because its real and i will not go insane in the face of objective evil, and if you did, you basically copped out

An artist could struggle for a hundred years and never conceive of an image more poetically suited to America's madness. Cursed beyond reckoning.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

lol america sucks

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019
Fascist slaves

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

https://i.imgur.com/5V6ThoR.mp4

PostEldar
May 7, 2004

I'm in your area.

pre-op bebop posted:

I remember when Flea was on Alternative Nation on MTV with the VJ, Kennedy, and they bonded over both being republicans.

IDK about Flea but Kennedy doubled down and is on Fox News sometimes now.

That sucks. Friendship ended. No need to investigate. I trust you.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

uhh trut?

https://i.imgur.com/44wJKpd.mp4

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

kennedy has a regular show on fox business

PostEldar
May 7, 2004

I'm in your area.

You protesting to get in a loving look book.
Everything I scribble's like an anarchist's cookbook.

ross perot in hell
Jul 9, 2019

by VideoGames

Al! posted:

trump always has to win even if he's winning over a 2 month old baby whose parents he got killed

lmao using a 2 month old for a pr event where you cheese it and thumbsup whose parents you got killed is like, the most you can possibly own someone. it's like if you wanted to create a batman from scratch that's what you would do

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Thank you friend

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Mr. President how will you solve the financial crisis

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Zyla posted:

kennedy has a regular show on fox business

always hated MTV

now I know I'm justified

ross perot in hell
Jul 9, 2019

by VideoGames

conservatives are getting better at comedy, and

PostEldar
May 7, 2004

I'm in your area.

Alan Smithee posted:

always hated MTV

now I know I'm justified

They don't even play videos anymore.

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Bananasaurus Rex posted:

exactly, like trump can just decide to not have brain worms but he chooses to have them so that we can post about it :patriot:

Precisely, G*d bless folks

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

PostEldar posted:

They don't even play videos anymore.

whoa it's like it was a documentary all along

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

one thing I never did figure out about the Q thing is that Q's tripcode changed a few times and I never understood how the Q nuts decided that a Q tripcode change was "legit" and not just somebody new pretending to be Q. (yes I know they're really gullible but they've always refused to believe any Q posts anywhere else were "the real Q" so there must have been something in their minds that that they took to be legitimizing)

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

ROCKER TERUMP

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
im gonna take the horses to the old thown road

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

I think that's hootington that's over in iowa

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.
ya'll should start direct emailing rod dreher about things, good lord the results are hilarious

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
i am not prepared for this trip either :knope:

Wendell_T_Stamps
Nov 26, 2017

COOOOOOOOODYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Lastgirl posted:

:hai:

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Lastgirl posted:

Prez literally psychopath so what

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
trump.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

HELLO

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Who are these people? I've smoked and ingested all sorts of pot in different states over the past 25 or so years and I have never once felt like I needed to lay in bed for 8 hours in some sort of hallucinatory state. It's loving patently ridiculous.

edit - I have sort of felt what she describes in a way, but it was after eating a bunch of loving mushrooms with friends. Then we spent what felt like the next 8 hours watching a 2 hour movie and the only way I could describe my physical feeling that night was 'gooey' because I was laying on a couch felt like I was melting into it, but I could still get up (even if it was 'difficult') to get something to drink or go to the bathroom.

TMMadman has issued a correction as of 03:27 on Aug 10, 2019

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

CAN YOU HEAR ME

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Nonsense posted: