Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

delete this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

:smugdon:

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Bearjew posted:

delete this

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

TRUP

https://i.imgur.com/5GLPM0a.mp4

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

TMMadman posted:

Who are these people? I've smoked and ingested all sorts of pot in different states over the past 25 or so years and I have never once felt like I needed to lay in bed for 8 hours in some sort of hallucinatory state. It's loving patently ridiculous.

Lmao journalists

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Bearjew posted:

CAN YOU HEAR ME

stop screaming. sheesh

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Man Musk posted:

Lmao journalists

You'd think they're the ones who tried to go into creative writing, couldn't build a world or plot a story out, tried a ton of drugs and still couldn't, so they switched to journalism.

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
https://twitter.com/Moose_Bigelow/status/1159993962351882240

Beard Dandruff
May 10, 2017

Want to win a consultation with Tiffany? Click
here.

pre-op bebop posted:

I remember when Flea was on Alternative Nation on MTV with the VJ, Kennedy, and they bonded over both being republicans.

IDK about Flea but Kennedy doubled down and is on Fox News sometimes now.

Good another reason to hate peppers.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I once completely blacked out for a few seconds and fell off my chair after smoking some huge hits from a gas mask bowl, but then I got up off the floor and smoked some more after a few minutes.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Man Musk posted:

Prez literally psychopath so what

they’ve all been, this one just gives zero fucks and doesn’t try to hide it.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

TMMadman posted:

Who are these people? I've smoked and ingested all sorts of pot in different states over the past 25 or so years and I have never once felt like I needed to lay in bed for 8 hours in some sort of hallucinatory state. It's loving patently ridiculous.

edit - I have sort of felt what she describes in a way, but it was after eating a bunch of loving mushrooms with friends. Then we spent what felt like the next 8 hours watching a 2 hour movie and the only way I could describe my physical feeling that night was 'gooey' because I was laying on a couch felt like I was melting into it, but I could still get up (even if it was 'difficult') to get something to drink or go to the bathroom.

naw ive had the same experience as her but it came from eating a gumball sized amount of weed concentrate that i was told was taffy and not very strong because my friend is an rear end in a top hat and also i hadnt ingested weed in years before it

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Zyla posted:

naw ive had the same experience as her but it came from eating a gumball sized amount of weed concentrate that i was told was taffy and not very strong because my friend is an rear end in a top hat and also i hadnt ingested weed in years before it

lol what the hell

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
if there actually was a movie showcasing and glorifying the brutal murder of chuds i would absolutely go see it and absolutely get kicked out of the theater for masturbating

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
thats a lot of money for a cruel prank

Wendell_T_Stamps
Nov 26, 2017

COOOOOOOOODYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

In DC for work. Just popped the Bordeaux I was gonna bring to a work function tomorrow....

TRUMO

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Zyla posted:

Yeah, IIRC she ate way more than she was instructed to and had never done it before. I can see having that kind of reaction.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

trump

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Al! posted:

thats a lot of money for a cruel prank

he was upset that i was depressed and wanted to "send me into the stratosphere"

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Nonsense posted:

Thank you friend

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Zyla posted:

Maybe it's just me because I just never feel like I get a whole lot from edibles.

ChristsDickWorship
Dec 7, 2004

Annihilate your demons

Bearjew posted:

CAN YOU HEAR ME

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdWA7l1FGcQ&t=224s

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Lmfao

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Lastgirl posted:

using my precious executive time to practice in front of the mirror for the orphaned baby of mass shooting photo op

This movie is so sleazy and exploitative its great. The worst accents you can imagine and primo Al Pacino raving to boot.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/tayhatmaker/status/1159929204001013761

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Shageletic posted:

This movie is so sleazy and exploitative its great. The worst accents you can imagine and primo Al Pacino raving to boot.

the devils advocate is a masterpiece!!!

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

if there actually was a movie showcasing and glorifying the brutal murder of chuds i would absolutely go see it and absolutely get kicked out of the theater for masturbating

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

TMMadman posted:

Maybe it's just me because I just never feel like I get a whole lot from edibles.

well give like 200mg dose to a weed naive system and uhhh youre gonna see some serious poo poo

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.
loving LOL Rod dreher quit emailing me and the one thing he complained about was me calling him him out on being status obssessed but he can't be because he lives in batton rouge

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Bearjew posted:

CAN YOU HEAR ME

hello

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

oh thank god

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Gareth Gobulcoque posted:

van Buren is best hair 100%

Lol ok that's p wild yeah

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

trump

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

TMMadman posted:

edit - I have sort of felt what she describes in a way, but it was after eating a bunch of loving mushrooms with friends. Then we spent what felt like the next 8 hours watching a 2 hour movie and the only way I could describe my physical feeling that night was 'gooey' because I was laying on a couch felt like I was melting into it, but I could still get up (even if it was 'difficult') to get something to drink or go to the bathroom.

If you have no tolerance and do a huge amount of marijuanas it can induce a psychedelic state, which few people are accustomed to handling well, shall we say

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/eunjeechong/status/1160018850290819072

ross perot in hell
Jul 9, 2019

by VideoGames

GrimGypsy posted:

q/8chan is ripe for all kinds of issues now with being moved all over the place. I don't know if you can even create the same tripcode as you had before on the new site, old password or not. Plus since the tripcode is locked to that specific password, it means you can never change it and are all the more susceptible to it being cracked(especially with god-knows-who having access to god-knows-what as 8chan is forced to burrow deeper and deeper).

you're pretty much guaranteed a balkanization of qanon as little fiefdoms of them appear here and there. I remember them all fighting with one another when one of their subreddits or something got closed down; they're inherently drawn toward purity-testing and all think they can be the next "praying medic" or other luminary of the Q world - siphoning off just a little bit of Q's e-celeb energy for themselves.

they're obviously all on twitter and/or facebook, but the largely-boomer crowd is increasingly distanced from 'the source' as this gets more and more complicated. It creates more middlemen and aggregators who are ultimately competing for the same engagements, and they get thorny at one another all the time too.

meanwhile Q, for all his omnipotence, hasn't found a way to communicate any calming message through all of this - so you're seeing everything from "THIS IS PART OF THE PLAN" to some despair to the opportunity-seizing from some of the bigger figures who think they can start selling a "I actually know some things too, listen to THIS" offshoot.

Add to that the mounting pressure from law enforcement, the ever-growing scrutiny from the extremely-online-journalist crowd, a growing wariness of them by Leftists, the weight of years of failed predictions/no "storm", and the potentially disastrous nature of the new 8chan being on a "if someone posts pedo poo poo, literally everyone is now guilty of downloading it" site, and you're getting already CRACKPING brains to hop around like the toaster in ghostbusters.

it's leto's golden path but it's q and it's piss and

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Zyla posted:

well give like 200mg dose to a weed naive system and uhhh youre gonna see some serious poo poo

if I ate that gumball I would probably die

grass allergies suck :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ross perot in hell
Jul 9, 2019

by VideoGames

Al! posted:

lol what the hell