Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

President Ark
May 16, 2010

:iiam:
ah, so vacus needles are basically anti-acupuncture (antupuncture?)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.
Plot twist, Gog actually set it up for Allison to face all the hardest people because Gog forgot which way she was supposed to be setting up the fights.

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Gog is really, really bad at telling who is actually weak, because she's a demigod made of all-devouring worms and everyone is weak from her perspective.

President Ark
May 16, 2010

:iiam:

habeasdorkus posted:

Plot twist, Gog actually set it up for Allison to face all the hardest people because Gog forgot which way she was supposed to be setting up the fights.

alternately, this dude is cheating all to hell and is about to get pasted by the sol police (or solice) when they realize he's chucking ultra-contraband around

ConanTheLibrarian
Aug 13, 2004

dis buch is late
Fallen Rib
Gog just thought it would be more fun this way.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Roland Jones posted:

Gog is really, really bad at telling who is actually weak, because she's a demigod made of all-devouring worms and everyone is weak from her perspective.

This could also be it.

My main concern for Al is not her safety, it's that she could get ring-outed. She's durable as hell, even Killboss couldn't make much of a mark on her.

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

habeasdorkus posted:

This could also be it.

My main concern for Al is not her safety, it's that she could get ring-outed. She's durable as hell, even Killboss couldn't make much of a mark on her.

I mean, Eris just hit her with a paralyzing needle that pierced her armor, and pulled out what is assuredly some sort of bullshit magic sword. I think her safety is definitely a concern.

Luckily in the K6BD universe, "gently caress it" is an extremely powerful mantra, so she'll probably pull through okay.

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass
I love that we don't hear any of Eris' explanatory monologue on the use of vacus needles because Alison is too busy making GBS threads herself

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Could be Gog just changed her mind and decided she wanted to see some awesome fights. Or maybe she realized it'd be really funny to punk Allison like this and that overcame her focus on her bigger goals.

Or, comedy option, this guy really is weak as hell and Allison just sucks that much, lol

Renaissance Robot posted:

I love that we don't hear any of Eris' explanatory monologue on the use of vacus needles because Alison is too busy making GBS threads herself

I took it as him saying "In addition..." and then just letting her realize her arm was paralyzed as the completion of that sentence. I think Abaddon would make it a bit more obvious if he was still monologing.

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

I get the feeling Eris is an especially poor swordsman. Not the type of poor that let's you cut god, but the type that doesn't shut up and gets ko'd by scrappy underdogs.

fritz
Jul 26, 2003

President Ark posted:

alternately, this dude is cheating all to hell and is about to get pasted by the sol police (or solice) when they realize he's chucking ultra-contraband around

Surely this is another case of 'if you can't handle dudes like this, why are you even in the tourney'.

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Nah, it's not cheating, the items are part of his power! You wouldn't let a D&D wizard fight without his spellbook, right?

Scene cuts to Lalya Brimstone, murdering the audience with UZIs

ThaumPenguin
Oct 9, 2013

My special power is gun.

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

President Ark posted:

ah, so vacus needles are basically anti-acupuncture (antupuncture?)
They atumpuncture needles.

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, BURROWS!
He went aerial!

PUNCH HIM IN THE NUTS

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

One Punch Demiurge.

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?

Tollymain posted:

i honestly dont know what people are talking about it looks fine to me :v

one hand is making contact on the thumb side, the other is making contact on the pinky side

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Mazerunner posted:

one hand is making contact on the thumb side, the other is making contact on the pinky side
If your shirt says Genius at Work, how come you're posting on a dead dumb forum?

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Fish Noise posted:

He went aerial!

PUNCH HIM IN THE NUTS

She can't remember a three word mantra, you think she remembers the dragon punch input? She's about to throw out a shoryuken and eat poo poo.

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

Brought To You By posted:

She can't remember a three word mantra, you think she remembers the dragon punch input? She's about to throw out a shoryuken and eat poo poo.

SRK is the dragon punch input

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Xand_Man posted:

SRK is the dragon punch input

:doh: In my head I was thinking fireball but wound up forgetting a 1 word move myself.

Brought To You By fucked around with this message at 05:23 on Aug 10, 2019

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:
She just did a groundwave, that is clearly a Reppuken and will be followed up with the Raging Storm

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

Roland Jones posted:

Gog has arranged the order of Allison’s opponents to train her to defeat Solomon David.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

pseudorandom name posted:

Gog has arranged the order of Allison’s opponents to train her to defeat Solomon David.

nah gog's attention span is way too short

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

Gog’s instances exist for her amusement, and are as exactly smart or stupid as she wishes.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i feel like gog is p strongly bound by her fundamental nature. a common ironic attribute for a shapeshifter

Seizon
Oct 10, 2011

If we're pretending allison isn't about to annihilate this man, I'd say she at least has the presence of mind to just punch him in the balls

Ashcans
Jan 2, 2006

Let's do the space-time warp again!

Eris is going to clown all over Alison's carefully studied martial arts techniques, and once he's paralyzed both her arms and one leg she's just to lose it and do some karate kid crane kick poo poo and steamroller him with sheer force. Remember when she clocked a member of the devil court with some god headbutt out of nowhere?

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Ashcans posted:

Eris is going to clown all over Alison's carefully studied martial arts techniques, and once he's paralyzed both her arms and one leg she's just to lose it and do some karate kid crane kick poo poo and steamroller him with sheer force. Remember when she clocked a member of the devil court with some god headbutt out of nowhere?

im all for her dropping a massive heel on Eris' head while Incubus grabs the mic and screams BAH GAWD THAT'S THE AXE-KICK OF YS-YONDAM!

ConanTheLibrarian
Aug 13, 2004

dis buch is late
Fallen Rib
Or she'll lose right here and we can bypass the tedium of the tournament and get to the good stuff.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
shes not going to lose to eris lo kai

Vonnie
Sep 13, 2011
You're right, she's going to lose to Lucky Felicia.

Benson Cunningham
Dec 9, 2006

Chief of J.U.N.K.E.R. H.Q.
White Chains is going to throw her opponent so hard that his twisting corpse bullseyes eris lo kai right out of the ring.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Vonnie posted:

You're right, she's going to lose to Lucky Felicia.

if Felicia has a brain in her head she's taking her sack of guilders and going to open a noodle stand

cant hardly top getting out of the Ynamon Vore Door alive and then gutshooting a red devil as the peak of your career. its all downhill from there

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
ive wondered since how expensive it is to grow a limb back in this universe

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
itd be p on theme if the standard thing to do is to buy an arm from the fleshcarvers and then get it magicked on

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
I think you just pull an arm off of whatever schmuck is standing too close, and then tell the arm that it belongs to you now.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

You just get a bunch of worms to be your arm.

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, BURROWS!

habeasdorkus posted:

You just get a bunch of worms to be your arm.
:hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tomoe Goonzen
Nov 12, 2016

"Too paranoid for you?"
"Not me, paranoia's the garlic in life's kitchen, right, you can never have too much."

habeasdorkus posted:

You just get a bunch of worms to be your arm body.