Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ora Tzo
Feb 26, 2016

HEEEERES TONYYYY
https://twitter.com/JohnDoe78359022/status/1160187920827002880?s=20
https://twitter.com/JohnDoe78359022/status/1160188929934577664?s=20

Probably a body double, or he's under and they'll wake him up later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
all billionaires should be jailed until we figure out what's going on. trump included.

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Zeroisanumber posted:

Hell, same.

I was trying to avoid a case of Epstein Brain but here we loving are.

why avoid it?

's cool

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
just wondering out loud like a normal american citizen on what this means for the wealthy cabal that controls america and the government sanctioned human trafficking

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

ross perot in hell posted:

it's the opposite, matt, everything is false, but it's like a classical logic thing where once you derive 0=1 you can with complete validity put anything on the next line

also that 0=1 is the split where meat starts having consciousness lmao **checks which thread im in** oh dear last nights edible still workin :goofy:

01011001 posted:

well that about does it for my brain i guess

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!
Hey CSPAM, I'm back from vacation and feelin' relaxed. Just what I needed to remind myself the world isn't actually the insane perverted dystopia it sometimes seems and, huh, seems a number of threads have been pretty active in my absence. Better check on what's going on-Oh.

Oh.

Mr. Pool
Jul 10, 2001
have any reporters dug up anything on the Epstein + US intel connection that Acosta fessed to in his confirmation discussion with the Trump people? I really want to scramble my brain

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

it's kind of nice, been a minute since we had a real big internet day

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
meme magicking Epstein's death before the trial like a loving moron~

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

He's blue as gently caress. They waited a good long while to call

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Lol there are people in DnD who are trying to argue that Epstein really did find a way to kill himself

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

He's blue as gently caress. They waited a good long while to call

24/7 suicide watch but like, just kiddin

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016
https://twitter.com/mitchysuch/status/1160194449688936449

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Feldegast42 posted:

Lol there are people in DnD who are trying to argue that Epstein really did find a way to kill himself

we're going to just need to shut that whole situation down

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Hey CSPAM, I'm back from vacation and feelin' relaxed. Just what I needed to remind myself the world isn't actually the insane perverted dystopia it sometimes seems and, huh, seems a number of threads have been pretty active in my absence. Better check on what's going on-Oh.

Oh.

https://i.imgur.com/6TAytD4.gifv

Angryhead
Apr 4, 2009

Don't call my name
Don't call my name
Alejandro

https://twitter.com/JohnCzahor/status/1160199043861155840

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
Ah well....nevertheless.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Feldegast42 posted:

they're dodos. running around squawking like morons

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Feldegast42 posted:

The Very Serious people still exist in 2019 and have become the most delusional of all

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
how much information are they withholding from president trump about epstein's CIA status among many other things so the idiot doesn't spill the tea in a tweet

too bad so sad

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

:hmmyes:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

24/7 suicide watch but like, just kiddin

They watched him to make sure he was actually dead

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Feldegast42 posted:

ban d&d

free crazy cloud

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

If you're ever feeling some suicidal ideations just remember that if you punch out before the clock is due, you could miss days like these.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Over Easy posted:

the entire headline should read "Prince andrew immediately arrested for being a pedophile piece of poo poo"

Bastaman Vibration
Jun 26, 2005
https://twitter.com/DavidKlion/status/1160187876447047682

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

praying for a quick recovery!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Yinlock posted:

i was pretty sure he was gonna get killed

this isn't even a big :tinfoil: thing, pedos in power immediately resort to murder/threats whenever an investigation starts getting uncomfortably close

all the big media libs are going to treat it as a laughable conspiracy theory that extremely rich and powerful people who are already pedophiles might try to cover up that crime

ross perot in hell
Jul 9, 2019

by VideoGames

Lastgirl posted:

just wondering out loud like a normal american citizen on what this means for the wealthy cabal that controls america and the government sanctioned human trafficking

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Al! posted:

all the big media libs are going to treat it as a laughable conspiracy theory that extremely rich and powerful people who are already pedophiles might try to cover up that crime

the very thought of a rich person covering up a crime, preposterous

Serf
May 5, 2011

Feldegast42 posted:

this dumbfuck in a discord i visit is going "oh there's so many things that could have happened, people die on suicide watch all the time!"

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Al! posted:

It would be more efficacious to just pretend nothing has happened at all. Just ignore it and it'll all go away.

ross perot in hell
Jul 9, 2019

by VideoGames

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Oh.

stolen from another poster or twitter who knows, but "very considerate of jeffery to kill himself on a friday night so as to not dominate the week's news cycle"

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
https://twitter.com/morninggloria/status/1160201528134647808?s=19

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
https://twitter.com/virgiltexas/status/1160201123153756161?s=20

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Lastgirl posted:

how much information are they withholding from president trump about epstein's CIA status among many other things so the idiot doesn't spill the tea in a tweet

too bad so sad

he's not going to say poo poo anyways since he was also going to be implicated if epstein took the stand

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Can we have a Cadaver Synod of Epstein so we can finger every single person in power or is this a "the hamptons aren't a defensible position" situation.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

lmao is this really happening

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Yinlock posted:

the very thought of a rich person covering up a crime, preposterous

ya but reading the room here, its some serious poo poo

more things will surface eventually because abuse doesn't go away and they'll just keep perpetuating it until a new epstein champion steps into the fray