Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr_Moose
May 4, 2004
greek god of pedophilia lolitious has finally been murdered for his crimes against the billionaire class

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

En Garde Motherfuckers
Apr 29, 2009

Hey. Is it just me, or do my balls itch?

Hell yeah, credulous dolts pretending they're the adults in the room about this is the poo poo I crave

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib
Hanlons razor :agesilaus:

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
https://twitter.com/deep_beige/status/1160193033956204546?s=19

Soulfucker
Feb 15, 2012

i,m going to kill myself on friday #wow #whoa
Fun Shoe

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Al! posted:

it's not the pinkertons or cops, it's money and power

who the gently caress do you think they work for you dumbass? pinkerton and cops do not exist independent of the rich and powerful, they exist at the behest of.

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

No matter what you believe, I don't believe in you.

En Garde Motherfuckers posted:

Hell yeah, credulous dolts pretending they're the adults in the room about this is the poo poo I crave

Lol go try reading dunces & decorum. it's wall to wall "don't jump to conclusions" and "oh well I guess he killed himself if that's what the policemen say!"

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

:kiss: @pizzaJeff

Angryhead
Apr 4, 2009

Don't call my name
Don't call my name
Alejandro

https://twitter.com/TimJDillon/status/1160190301132034048

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Darkman Fanpage posted:

who the gently caress do you think they work for you dumbass? pinkerton and cops do not exist independent of the rich and powerful, they exist at the behest of.

alright let's try to remain civil with each other in this difficult time

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Darkman Fanpage posted:

So the Epstein suicide attempt happened, but wasn't real because he didn't actually want to kill himself. But since the fake suicide almost worked the guards should have believed it was real (though somehow you know it wasn't) and therefore should have had him on suicide watch... to prevent the suicide that just happened... that you don't believe was a suicide.

Remember kids evidence against your conspiracy theory is just evidence there's a conspiracy.

Edit: and all of this based on Twitter rumors and unconfirmed, incomplete reports.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

https://twitter.com/sunraysunray/status/1160202191472386049

this probably already got posted but lmao

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
Alright guys time for a TV/IV thread where we all watch Chinatown, Eyes Wide Shut, and True Detective S1 together

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
schrodinger's suicide/murder

people will just say epstein faked his death, or it was an actual suicide

people always gotta take two sides to an issue, so divisive~

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Al! posted:

So the Epstein suicide attempt happened, but wasn't real because he didn't actually want to kill himself. But since the fake suicide almost worked the guards should have believed it was real (though somehow you know it wasn't) and therefore should have had him on suicide watch... to prevent the suicide that just happened... that you don't believe was a suicide.

Remember kids evidence against your conspiracy theory is just evidence there's a conspiracy.

Edit: and all of this based on Twitter rumors and unconfirmed, incomplete reports.

first attempt was also a hit that failed, and he was never on suicide watch to begin with! conspiracy still makes sense

coathat
May 21, 2007

I've got to know who are the dolts likeing this post

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

alright I'm anti jacobin now

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

coathat posted:

The very reasonable and above-it-all :decorum: dolts

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica

Al! posted:

The gently caress is this poo poo?

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Bhaskar Sunkara, brain genius.

https://twitter.com/sunraysunray/status/1160203570286870528?s=20
https://twitter.com/sunraysunray/status/1160205052868476928?s=20

The fascists didn't kill Gramsci because they'd already won. Absolutely incredible brain power on display here.

bhaskar is being incredibly dumb about this

Mr_Moose
May 4, 2004
It's canon that Epstein wouldn't kill himself unless he knew that his head and dick would be preserved properly.

If there's no dickjar that's all the evidence of foul play I'll ever need

Goon Danton
May 24, 2012

Don't forget to show my shitposts to the people. They're well worth seeing.

https://mobile.twitter.com/sunraysunray/status/1160205856274878464

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Lastgirl posted:

work of an enemy stand

may we live in bizarre times

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

UP AND ADAM posted:

The gently caress is this poo poo?

what actual mental illness looks like

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

coathat posted:

people who've submitted pitches or drafts to jacobin but haven't gotten a rejection email yet

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost
so i woke up this morning and pizzagate is real and hillary clinton actually did murder seth rich? am i understanding this right?

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

Al! posted:

You're combining the different opinions of a dozen people

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Mirthless posted:

so i woke up this morning and pizzagate is real and hillary clinton actually did murder seth rich? am i understanding this right?

https://i.imgur.com/6TAytD4.gifv

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/burgerkrang/status/1160223914167013377

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Karl Barks posted:

first attempt was also a hit that failed, and he was never on suicide watch to begin with! conspiracy still makes sense

first attempt was a failed hit, but this was an actual suicide because Epstein couldn't wait on the delay for his sex slave books.

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011
qanon gimli: never thought i'd die fighting side by side with a commie

antifa legolas: what about side by side with a person who hates the international cabal of billionaire pedophiles

qanon gimli: aye, I can do that

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Captain Billy Pissboy posted:

You're combining the different opinions of a dozen people

im copy-pasting the opinion of one actually

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

first attempt was a failed hit, but this was an actual suicide because Epstein couldn't wait on the delay for his sex slave books.

my theory the first attempt was intentionally a failed one by him so he could get suicide watch and 24 hour guard. it didnt matter

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Al! posted:

im copy-pasting the opinion of one actually

do not toy with my emotions right now!!!!

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

i'm still in awe of that fuckin sunkara tweet lol

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

my theory the first attempt was intentionally a failed one by him so he could get suicide watch and 24 hour guard. it didnt matter

I'd love to believe that the FBI will thoroughly investigate and monitor the guards at the prison to see which ones suddenly have a substantial increase in quality of life and financial security, but I get the feeling this is all going to get swept neatly under the rug

I swear to god if there's a major disaster this weekend I am going to never disbelieve another conspiracy theorist ever again

was the moon landing faked too???

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHNMAy5Xd_k