Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Atrocious Joe posted:

https://twitter.com/Borys_Kit/status/1160240527498862593?s=20

hosed up that first they kill epstein, and then they cancel the movie where the rich hunt people for sport

huge shock major corporation finds an excuse to shut down a movie about rich people hunting poor people for sport

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
have the blackmail tapes disappeared yet

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

hahaha

D.Ork Bimboolean
Aug 26, 2016

Broke: Epstein committed suicide

Woke: Epstein was murdered

Coke: Epstein faked his death

Bloke: Epstein faked his life.

ross perot in hell
Jul 9, 2019

by VideoGames

babypolis posted:

im an unironic hardcore marxist now. guillotine the rich. burn america down and start over from the ashes

lmfao "now"

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

babypolis posted:

im an unironic hardcore marxist now. guillotine the rich. burn america down and start over from the ashes

https://i.imgur.com/6TAytD4.gifv

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.
I keep hitting refresh - this is just absolutely loving crazy

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

old.flv posted:

I keep hitting refresh - this is just absolutely loving crazy

listen to the TrueAnon podcast if you haven't already, it's great

also, same

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Epstein: tragic that Hillary would brutally murder a father figure to so many young woman

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

with absolute certainty, this came about because Prince Andrew was the iceberg visible in the water (of the unsealed documents)

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Wait, he killed his intern?

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/cushbomb/status/1160213244780457984

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Jonny 290 posted:

p hosed up that epstein was killed by a shitload of sideshow bob rakes the day after groening got fingered

who let this parade of elephants into his prison cell? :tinfoil:

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

MonsieurChoc posted:

yup

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug

Vermain posted:

how bad does your international conspiracy have to be that you can't even fool loving paul krugman

Dec 26, 2012

MonsieurChoc posted:

allegedly

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

01011001 posted:

allegedly

look it's 2019 we gotta stop doing this

Modest Mao
Feb 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

R. Guyovich posted:

i'm still in awe of that fuckin sunkara tweet lol

he then supported himself by arguing that some guy (who he has totally not elevated to the level of pure fantasy) in italian jail in the 1920s lived longer than epstien, so

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

there's this idea going around now that with epstein out of the way all the evidence will be able to be revealed without impediment and like... gosh i wish i could be that optimistic. my heart wants it

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

lmao

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Zas posted:

there's this idea going around now that with epstein out of the way all the evidence will be able to be revealed without impediment and like... gosh i wish i could be that optimistic. my heart wants it

by some sheer miracle, the meritocratic wealthy elites are too complacent and sedentary to consider the effect of sending epstein into the stardust ether

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

lol they edited out the clinton pics

Christoph
Mar 3, 2005
Okay okay okay what's the status of the unsealed docs from yesterday?

Can I find and read them?

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

in the wake of the biggest news story of this current century, it's only fair to edit out the imposing memes

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

lmao

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i cant wait for the 4:30 press conference where a guy in a uniform keeps a straight face while explaining that the last federal agent out of epstein's mansion simply forgot to turn off all six burners on the Viking range after making himself a late night snack as he investigated pedophilia, simply a tragic accident, nobody was harmed tho

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Christoph posted:

link to what i think are all 883 pages
https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/6250856/EpsteinDepositions.pdf

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

No matter what you believe, I don't believe in you.

Christoph posted:

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/6250856-EpsteinDepositions.html

here you go. In the rhs side panel you can right click "original document" and choose "save target as" to download a pdf file cuz lol this poo poo's gonna get scrubbed from the internet, and the newer indictments never ever released.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
"while it is regrettable that MOVE reformed this very weekend and ended up squatting in Epstein's brownstone, there's only one way we know to deal with them, which is why that happened today"

skeletors_condom
Jul 21, 2017

NVM

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

pacifism held me back before but now ive seen the light. every single rich person needs to die

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

wow i cant believe the Epstein assassination set off a border dispute between cspam and dnd. The qqcs thread will be epic

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

you're not treating the death of notorious pedophile Jeffrey Epstein with enough gravitas

NO JOKES, I DEMAND THIS BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY

Modest Mao
Feb 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

babypolis posted:

I remember when LF radicalized me like, uh, a decade ago. I'm way to jaded for this thread to be anything but a deep, deep pleasure to read.

I feel like this was all common knowledge for people who follow politics a decade ago, two decades ago, and now it's just coming out into the light for the general public. Clinton put his cigars into a 22 year old's vagina and smoked them, is it really a stretch he hosed 16 year olds with his confirmed pedophile billionaire friend?

I hope this leads to a brighter future in America with all the brains it broke.

Rated PG-34
Jul 1, 2004

are we certain that it was an adult that whacked him off. maybe the Clintons sent in a child assassin after the previous failed attempt

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Jonny 290 posted:

"while it is regrettable that MOVE reformed this very weekend and ended up squatting in Epstein's brownstone, there's only one way we know to deal with them, which is why that happened today"

lol

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

Don't have to be much of a radical to realize something's fishy about a guy on suicide watch committing suicide like a day after the case unseals