Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

Shrapnig posted:

Nope, he got it 100% wrong.

If the ball touches the referee (or another match official) and goes into the goal, team possession changes or a promising attack starts, a dropped ball is awarded

This doesn't sound right, surely it should be a free kick where the ref was?

Oh and a yellow card. To the ref.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

MY CONTEMPT FOR MY OWN EMPLOYEES IS ONLY MATCHED BY MY LOVE FOR TOM BRADY'S SWEATY MAGA BALLS
Never in doubt, coys, oh when the spurs, etc.

Flayer
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Buglord
This Arsenal team looks like something out of the league cup third round. Fml

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm watching my boys Feyenoord and I just wanted to let you all know that our new manager is JAAP STAM

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

This arsenal team is awful wtf

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
That's an interesting piece of metal there on the pitch :stare:

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)

Bape Culture posted:

This arsenal team is awful wtf

Emery is a fraud

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Mkhitaryan is so bad.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Up the Newcastle Uniteds imo

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
monreal still plays for arsenal?

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Get hosed you cheat.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Hahahaha shocking dive

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
Joseph Linton and Alan Miron

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Sigh decent chance that. Shame who it fell to.

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
Mhikigarbage-yan

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

Funky Bottoms is a land man
Heimlich Mkhitaryan

Flayer
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Buglord
Arsenal "taking advantage" of the new goal kick rule by instantly putting themselves under pressure from every goal kick. Fucks sakes

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

I believe in the toon

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Never a dive, I believe in Miguel

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

What the gently caress Emery

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Flayer posted:

Arsenal "taking advantage" of the new goal kick rule by instantly putting themselves under pressure from every goal kick. Fucks sakes

Not having a CM that can break pressure via the dribble or pass and move basically makes it impossible to do so. What I'm saying is Xhaka is far too slow to play out from the back.

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
absolutely dire match

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Weaponized Cum posted:

absolutely dire match

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

Weaponized Cum posted:

absolutely dire match

it is, I'm thinking of switching to the other one

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Weaponized Cum posted:

absolutely dire match

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Wolves/Leicester has been amusing.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Steve Bruce backheel is the best moment of the match

At half time yank Almiron and throw on ASM

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

How much longer can Arsenal fans put up with the dross Emery is serving up?

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

Blue Star Error posted:

How much longer can Arsenal fans put up with the dross Emery is serving up?

21 more years

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Oh wow Mkhitaryan killed another attack? No way.

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

Funky Bottoms is a land man
Jota stole the ball near midfield, broke to the penalty box, hesitated, and fell over the ball

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

rex rabidorum vires posted:

Oh wow Mkhitaryan killed another attack? No way.

https://twitter.com/Squawka/status/1160548792233603072

kcer
May 28, 2004

Today is good weather
for an airstrike.
football is back :poop:

Woodenlung
Dec 10, 2013

Calculating Infinity
is it just me, or does almiron look like that granny fucker from efukt?

quote:

He's 18, shops at Tilly's, listens to Rise Against and is a full time connoisseur of pussy older than Jesus; A sexual 'Rambo' of the nursing homes if you will. Extreme caution advised. This will probably ruin your day and/or life

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Before this game I said I wouldn't mind having Mkhitaryan if he weren't paid so much, and he promptly spent 45 minutes making me look like a loving moron.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Big Huski Boi posted:

Before this game I said I wouldn't mind having Mkhitaryan if he weren't paid so much, and he promptly spent 45 minutes making me look like a loving moron.

I’m enjoying him making a run past four defenders and then loving up a five yard pass.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Want to know how many misplaced passes Henry Micky has had as well, because it has to be at least a dozen at this point.

Wolves are up.

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->

Woodenlung posted:

is it just me, or does almiron look like that granny fucker from efukt?

I find your knowledge about this truly concerning

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Oh Wolves goal might bet VAR'ed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

rex rabidorum vires posted:

Oh Wolves goal might bet VAR'ed.

lol people are going to complain about var all season. christ.