Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

smarxist posted:

i think it's turning into a kickstarter hell story, sadly

It got fully funded and the guy already released that one Ace Attorney clone with birds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuGJOdyoLo4

There's already a playable demo too.

https://sketchylogic.itch.io/small-saga

Still probably gonna be a while till it fully releases.

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

I don't get how anyone could let their body get that fat, but then again I'm extremely broke-brained when it comes to food

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
estimated delivery July of 2021, yikes

the hell is the 40 grand for if you're going to put in hobby hours for like 3-4 years any way lol

these kickstarters are so poorly thought out and if they don't get like "startup game studio" capital, it's just some weird "please finish the game sir" amount of money that probably won't ever see its way to shoring up the developers weak areas with hired pros (whether coding, art, music, or whatever)

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Pancakes posted:

I don't get how anyone could let their body get that fat, but then again I'm extremely broke-brained when it comes to food

Eat more pancakes, pancakes.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Bert Roberge posted:

It got fully funded and the guy already released that one Ace Attorney clone with birds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuGJOdyoLo4

There's already a playable demo too.

https://sketchylogic.itch.io/small-saga

Still probably gonna be a while till it fully releases.

that's cool though, glad he's actually producing the work

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

the prime minister is extremely smart so she's only worried about olds being racist on facebook

:shuckyes:

ChristsDickWorship
Dec 7, 2004

Annihilate your demons

kinda :tinfoil: right now because there are some birds I've never seen before in my backyard this morning and they look like magpies. Either that or some kind of black and white woodpecker

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Pancakes posted:

Sir this is America he's barely above average weight.

Gareth Gobulcoque
Jan 10, 2008

Siljmonster posted:

Bubba Gump shrimp was loving terrible in fact any chain seafood is terrible go buy shrimp at the store you idiots

wtf, no. go down to the fish market at 4 am and buy your shrimp off the boat.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

ChristsDickWorship posted:

kinda :tinfoil: right now because there are some birds I've never seen before in my backyard this morning and they look like magpies. Either that or some kind of black and white woodpecker

don't get crack-pinged by a swooping magpie :ohdear:

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

2.4 million subscribers!

I want to go back to 1980 and tell myself so many things

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Definitely glad I am creating a void in myself for my overpowered CRACK and PING, setting myself aside from FEELINGS and EMOTIONS

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

Eat more pancakes, pancakes.

I haven't eaten pancakes in at least 7-8 years now.

A shameful pancakes.

Thoguh posted:

I had the realization the other week that George on Seinfeld was supposed to be fat at the time and now he looks average. A simpler time, when people were skinnier and the Yankees sucked.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Thoguh posted:

Jack’s girth probably still lets him get into a medium. shirts are at 2-3XL sizes now.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Siljmonster posted:

Definitely glad I am creating a void in myself for my overpowered CRACK and PING, setting myself aside from FEELINGS and EMOTIONS

Friendship with sanity ended, now crack ping my new best friend

ChristsDickWorship
Dec 7, 2004

Annihilate your demons

smarxist posted:

don't get crack-pinged by a swooping magpie :ohdear:

So far they haven't noticed me, they're pissed at something way up in a pine tree

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Relationships? No thanks, I've got my CRACK to feel and my PING to hear

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Pancakes posted:

Disordered eating cuts both ways

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

omg i didnt get a picture but i saw the mythical bernie/infowars bumpersticker combo yesterday

blessed

Eleven Eleven
Nov 12, 2016

Nonsense posted:

Jack’s girth probably still lets him get into a medium. shirts are at 2-3XL sizes now.

Can confirm, I have the exact same body type as him in that photo and I can wear most mediums.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Pancakes posted:

I had the realization the other week that George on Seinfeld was supposed to be fat at the time and now he looks average. A simpler time, when people were skinnier and the Yankees sucked.

Yeah, same with chunk from the Goonies, the fat kid in sandlot, and a bunch of other pre 2000s media. America got fat as hell in the last 30 years.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Mao Zedong Thot posted:

omg i didnt get a picture but i saw the mythical bernie/infowars bumpersticker combo yesterday

blessed

false flag

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I want wild dead Boomer eyes but I've never made more than 50k a year, don't own any land, and don't post on 4chan.

Instead I am left with the sunken and clouded grey orbs that clear when my brain cracks and I finally blink upon the ping.

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Siljmonster posted:

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

giving yourself internet induced psychosis to own the libs

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Poniard posted:

giving yourself internet induced psychosis to own the libs

Ah, both the libs AND the fascist

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

what's trumpin

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Bearjew posted:

what's trumpin

extreme ego death as well as regular death

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

Thoguh posted:

Yeah, same with chunk from the Goonies, the fat kid in sandlot, and a bunch of other pre 2000s media. America got fat as hell in the last 30 years.

You're killing me, size smalls

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Bearjew posted:

what's trumpin

Don't make me do it

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Well, at least I don't have to explain to any kids I won't be having about the internet, egg shaped dicks, or TyU8M

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Pancakes posted:

I haven't eaten pancakes in at least 7-8 years now.

A shameful pancakes.

Homer Simpson was supposed to be fat as hell but he weighs exactly the same as our svelte president

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Bearjew posted:

what's trumpin

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Mayor Dave posted:

Don't make me do it

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

lol if you / if you do not