Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

reignofevil posted:

Now look what you did

i looked at it and then i flushed it/hit the post button

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

a.lo posted:

Who is that

Epstein body double. Most recently seen on the gurney

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Epic horny prohibited

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Epic High Five posted:

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏ :wink:

lmao

daddy bill DeB suckin on that hong :sbahj: :shlick:

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
This is rated PG

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Epic High Five posted:

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏ :wink:

:trumppop:

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

horny seems useless, i dont want it

relinquishing my brain wrinkles and body and achieveing post-cspam thought

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Feranon posted:

the abuse of horniness is when it disjoins remorse from power

don't prohibit horny, just stop abusing it imo

horny is encouraged to stop incels from shooting up mosques

human race needs to go full bonobo, not full chimpanzee

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGjF_BVNATQ&t=24s

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

oh sweet teh gorilla channel i sback obn

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Bert Roberge posted:

Retaliatory tariffs from China are so bad in the U. S. that Canada is buying our lobster wholesale and reselling it to China for a profit.

Looks like worldwide sales only dropped about 5% so it's a fairly inelastic market. Canada just gets to be the middle man and take a large part of the profit margin now.

https://www.pressherald.com/2019/08/11/we-cant-compete-with-canada-right-now-tariffs-drive-down-u-s-lobster-exports-to-china-by-46/

lol

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Lastgirl posted:

horny is encouraged to stop incels from shooting up mosques

human race needs to go full bonobo, not full chimpanzee

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

haljordan posted:

Jastiger is by far the worst thing Iowa ever produced and I'm glad he got perma'd for being a pedo or w/e

He should have gotten permad for suggesting the IOWA CHOP is some kind of fine cuisine

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

ima deblasio boy now

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Incels aren't incels bc they aren't horny

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
eye loving an incel to make him cum in his pants, interrupting his mass shooting spree

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i am powerful enough to conduct yoru horny energies. i am nought but a conduit. i am a jizz wizard

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

a.lo posted:

gently caress Trump! in 3 emojis or less

:smugdon: :shroom: :goatsecx:

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Alright alright horny is encouraged but do it on your own time I don't want none of that thirsty poo poo in here

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

haljordan posted:

Jastiger is by far the worst thing Iowa ever produced and I'm glad he got perma'd for being a pedo or w/e

man that's a name i havent heard in awhile, i forgot he got perma'd for ITS EPHEBOPHILIA. i remember him just always talking about how much he loves iowa but hates his fat iowan wife

also i can never spell that loving word

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

importing Honored Matres to deal with the incel problem spirals out of control as we're then forced to import Bene Gesserit to deal with the Honored Matres and God Emperors to deal with the Bene Gesserit

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

ugh trying the SA app and its 100 times more annoying then just browsing on the web

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

every streetcorner of the future just infested with 20 foot long water-averse worms rambling about the paradoxes of tyranny

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i have an asian twink fetish

*dorothy's house lands in my back yard*

Dorothy: How do I get home?

me: well, its' simple. swallow the yellow dick load

Dorothy: Swallow the yellow dick load?

my midget twinks: Swallow the swallow the swallow the swallow the yellow dick load! We're off the jizard-

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Shageletic posted:

ugh trying the SA app and its 100 times more annoying then just browsing on the web

But you can turn the whole forums into amberPOS

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

Incels aren't incels bc they aren't horny

whatever, i dont have time for a bunch of angry thirsty men and their mental gymnastics of supposed social hierarchies and labels in a post-modern society in order to continue the justification of debasing, commodifying and abusing women in every manner possible

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Lastgirl posted:

eye loving an incel to make him cum in his pants, interrupting his mass shooting spree

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

prohibition of horny is only required in the intermediate stage before the highest form of celibacy can be reached after horniness has withered away

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Shageletic posted:

iirc i think there might be two apps. The good one, at least on ios, is "Awful" with a 5-rating icon. i find it pretty good. i liked dark mode a lot on it so i tried to find a chrome plugin (stylish) to do dark mode SA on my computer, and found one by fishmech, but it was olde and had to re-work it. wish we had a native dark mode

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Horny is Allowed

Thirsty is Prohibited

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

lol

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Lastgirl posted:

whatever, i dont have time for a bunch of angry thirsty men and their mental gymnastics of supposed social hierarchies and labels in a post-modern society in order to continue the justification of debasing, commodifying and abusing women in every manner possible

Ya they are pieces of poo poo

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
finally got a letter back from the owners of a broadway stage. my bid was high enough to rent the stage for a 9 month showing, but they absolutely refuse to host a show called "Who's Eating Gilbert's Gape"

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Poniard posted:

prohibition of horny is only required in the intermediate stage before the highest form of celibacy can be reached after horniness has withered away

we need to establish and intermediary Dictatorship of the Celibariat

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Lastgirl posted:

Horny is Allowed

Thirsty is Prohibited

Poniard posted:

the horny should own the means of producing thirst

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

Xaris posted:

iirc i think there might be two apps. The good one, at least on ios, is "Awful" with a 5-rating icon. i find it pretty good. i liked dark mode a lot on it so i tried to find a chrome plugin (stylish) to do dark mode SA on my computer, and found one by fishmech, but it was olde and had to re-work it. wish we had a native dark mode

you did what with who now

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
It's weird reading all these news articles that say "suggested, without evidence..." over and over again but they aren't about Trump this time, they're about absolutely everyone online talking about Epstein's death, including politicians from both parties and so on.

I've never seen absolutely everyone get into conspiracy theories like this before, including bazillions of people like me who preface it with "I'm not usually one for conspiracy theories, but".

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Epic High Five posted:

every streetcorner of the future just infested with 20 foot long water-averse worms rambling about the paradoxes of tyranny

how did a man turn int oa 20 foot worm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

pls don't let epstein brain turn you into volcels