Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Zyla posted:

how did a man turn int oa 20 foot worm

because his dad was too much of a coward to do so

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Epic High Five posted:

because his dad was too much of a coward to do so

how not why

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

covered in horns

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Samurai Sanders posted:

It's weird reading all these news articles that say "suggested, without evidence..." over and over again but they aren't about Trump this time, they're about absolutely everyone online talking about Epstein's death, including politicians from both parties and so on.

I've never seen absolutely everyone get into conspiracy theories like this before, including bazillions of people like me who preface it with "I'm not usually one for conspiracy theories, but".

the suicide theory IS the conspiracy theory

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

lol at letting incels ruin horny

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Schmoe Cwead posted:

https://twitter.com/Scaramucci/status/1160508048798113793

yeah mooch trund will turn against the country "soon"

Scaramucci talking about Trump throwing footballs thru hoops during a WH press briefing

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Zyla posted:

how did a man turn int oa 20 foot worm

yeah the later dune books sucked

i thought it was funny that after the guy turned into a giant worm he still had useless human arms and legs that just kept getting broken and hosed up all the time

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Feranon posted:

pls don't let epstein brain turn you into volcels

President Jeb! in the wake of learning about thirsty men causing mass shootings addresses the nation:

"Please cum."

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Feranon posted:

pls don't let epstein brain turn you into volcels

im going to become an unfuckable being of pure energy and become the one true incel

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Jeffcel

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Zyla posted:

how not why

all i can say is it involved rubbing trout all over your flesh, every inch of it

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

jebcel gang

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

reignofevil posted:

But you can turn the whole forums into amberPOS

I dont understand this post and I take it as an insult you have been warned

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

Hamelekim posted:

So apparently Trump is planning on censoring the internet.

https://twitter.com/fightfortheftr/status/1160387869262979073?s=20

Say goodbye to cspam.

projection, every goddamn time

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
*low vocal pitch* tim kaine in the membrane
*high nasally vocal pitch* epstain in the brain

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

PyPy posted:

Mission accomplished.

thank u for ur service

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
like i get why in the dune universe they didnt want artifical intelligence but i still dont understand why they needed to breed mentants to be human calculators instead of just, like, having calculators.

mentat addicts just seemed cool like hanging out with a drunk guy who is really really good at math

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

Poniard posted:

im going to become an unfuckable being of pure energy and become the one true incel

im currently training in 100x earth's normal unfuckability, i will ascend way before you

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Epic High Five posted:

importing Honored Matres to deal with the incel problem spirals out of control as we're then forced to import Bene Gesserit to deal with the Honored Matres and God Emperors to deal with the Bene Gesserit

failing to see a downside

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Al! posted:

the suicide theory IS the conspiracy theory

yeah lol

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Epic High Five posted:

importing Honored Matres to deal with the incel problem spirals out of control as we're then forced to import Bene Gesserit to deal with the Honored Matres and God Emperors to deal with the Bene Gesserit

otoh we have cool youtubes of interesting murder cat ppl

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Fallout NV hardmode is being a junkie doctor

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

cumshitter posted:

like i get why in the dune universe they didnt want artifical intelligence but i still dont understand why they needed to breed mentants to be human calculators instead of just, like, having calculators.

mentat addicts just seemed cool like hanging out with a drunk guy who is really really good at math

keeping all calculation in the hands of the already rich and powerful is an obvious means of social control

let's not forget that it's about ultra rich sociopaths first and foremost. Leto being concerned for all the people about to die when the spice harvester gets stranded is shown to be an exceptional and unexpected thing

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
is the thread title about epstein or did something bigger happen today?

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

is the thread title about epstein or did something bigger happen today?

https://twitter.com/KamalaHarris/status/1160619350434492417?s=20

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Samurai Sanders posted:

It's weird reading all these news articles that say "suggested, without evidence..." over and over again but they aren't about Trump this time, they're about absolutely everyone online talking about Epstein's death, including politicians from both parties and so on.

I've never seen absolutely everyone get into conspiracy theories like this before, including bazillions of people like me who preface it with "I'm not usually one for conspiracy theories, but".

oh I get it now

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Epic High Five posted:

keeping all calculation in the hands of the already rich and powerful is an obvious means of social control

let's not forget that it's about ultra rich sociopaths first and foremost. Leto being concerned for all the people about to die when the spice harvester gets stranded is shown to be an exceptional and unexpected thing

leto is dumb as poo poo for taking on all that extra work and poo poo for just doing my job

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

https://twitter.com/Yvonne_Nicole_/status/1160619589316698112

:flame:

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
trying to think of a leto/beto joke but beto has so little personality outside of standing on things that i cant think of one

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

cumshitter posted:

yeah the later dune books sucked

i thought it was funny that after the guy turned into a giant worm he still had useless human arms and legs that just kept getting broken and hosed up all the time

These two statements don't add up

Dune only got better as it got more surreal

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I tell ya there's a very real before and after line in reading fiction when it comes to understanding Marxist analysis and power structures

it makes the stories written with these in mind incredibly good and all the rest extremely bad

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

god emperor is the best Dune book other than the first

the first one is really good tho

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
God Emperor of Dune is the Morrowind of books

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

cumshitter posted:

i have an asian twink fetish

*dorothy's house lands in my back yard*

Dorothy: How do I get home?

me: well, its' simple. swallow the yellow dick load

Dorothy: Swallow the yellow dick load?

my midget twinks: Swallow the swallow the swallow the swallow the yellow dick load! We're off the jizard-

Still not as offputting an adaptation as “Lost Girls”

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Epic High Five posted:

I tell ya there's a very real before and after line in reading fiction when it comes to understanding Marxist analysis and power structures

it makes the stories written with these in mind incredibly good and all the rest extremely bad

Lol yeah

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

villanue gonna make one hecuva dune

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Pancakes posted:

Still not as offputting an adaptation as “Lost Girls”

horny is a super power

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

ive never read a done book