Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

but if I close the door, then he complains

cats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Star War Sex Parrot posted:

but if I close the door, then he complains

cats

Stop restricting my freedom daaaad

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Do the needful

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

T U M

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

iospace posted:

Do the needful

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

https://twitter.com/land_koi/status/1160576943185465344?s=21

headed to LA in an hour, then Tokyo tomorrow. if I see any Japan cattes I’ll post them

Fashionably Great
Jul 10, 2008
lulu is so pretty :3:

and so are all the other cats in this thread, too

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

headed to LA in an hour, then Tokyo tomorrow. if I see any Japan cattes I’ll post them

here's a japan catte

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
Ooof. Gave Luna her anti-nausea medication in the manner recommended by the vet (crushed up and administered orally via syringe) and it must be really gross. She was drooling like crazy and really upset :ohdear:

Gave her some milk via the syringe and that helped a good bit.

I will not be giving her more unless she starts being unable to keep her food/water down again.

Sorry Luna :(

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Poor Luna! Sounds like she's on the road to recovery at least. Give her a scritch for me :3:

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
Yeah she's doing well; I probably could have skipped the anti-nausea medication and in hindsight certainly should have.

She's forgiven me and is now conked out on my lap preventing me from getting the cucumber salad made for tonight's dinner. Nothing sleeps like a cat that has had a rough couple days and finally feels better.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Smashed up pills are pretty gross, I can't say I blame her.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

that's a weird cat

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Okay, I know corgis are a bit overenthusiastic at the best of times, but I don't think I've ever seen one look quite nuts as yours.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

MikeJF posted:

Okay, I know corgis are a bit overenthusiastic at the best of times, but I don't think I've ever seen one look quite nuts as yours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMXRHEdvVVw

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

further japan cat

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Resting Lich Face posted:

Yeah she's doing well; I probably could have skipped the anti-nausea medication and in hindsight certainly should have.

She's forgiven me and is now conked out on my lap preventing me from getting the cucumber salad made for tonight's dinner. Nothing sleeps like a cat that has had a rough couple days and finally feels better.

Aphra either wants to sleep in my lap, play fight my hands, or yell at me for food. Settle down, you're a housecat now, food is gonna be there.

My cat is a supermodel.

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

Grand Fromage posted:

further japan cat

they will hold your parking spot if you pay them in sushi (and the sunbeams still hit the spot)

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

mod sassinator posted:

they will hold your parking spot if you pay them in sushi (and the sunbeams still hit the spot)

this guy didn't pay

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

new ferals, unfortunately both are unfixed but I think people are trying to catch them. there’s a cracky homeless dude living in their alley who messes with the traps but they’re hoping to get them

lulu [no relation]

this new tiny as yet unnamed skinny kitten with the saddest face ever

group photo: newcat, lulu, downtown

qirex fucked around with this message at 22:12 on Aug 11, 2019

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

snip

Resting Lich Face fucked around with this message at 06:15 on Dec 10, 2019

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

luna balloona! :neckbeard:

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

Bertrand Hustle posted:

Aphra either wants to sleep in my lap, play fight my hands, or yell at me for food. Settle down, you're a housecat now, food is gonna be there.

My cat is a supermodel.

It will never end. Yelling for food and/or pets is eternal. (She is very pretty!)

felgs
Dec 31, 2008

Cats cure all ills. Post more of them.

That cat on the left is very handsome and knows it

Freudian
Mar 23, 2011

Yesterday, balloon Luna. Or Balloona. Chock full of subcutaneous fluids after the vet. In this pic she was looking for a place to crash for the next 12 hours or so.

Today. All groomed and happy, now catching up on missed sleep.

I am very happy that Luna is happy again and no longer giving her butler an ulcer

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

i went to a gathering of my girlfriends coworkers to show them how to make bath bombs and this amazing floofy beast had her spot staked out under the table the entire time. she was large, like 1.9 Ninas

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

visiting my Mom. Mister Kitty is still beefy

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

omg Ruthanna Emrys followed me on Twitter when I tweeted that I named my cat after her character :kimchi:

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Pebber pajama party

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

qirex posted:

new ferals, unfortunately both are unfixed but I think people are trying to catch them. there’s a cracky homeless dude living in their alley who messes with the traps but they’re hoping to get them

lulu [no relation]

this new tiny as yet unnamed skinny kitten with the saddest face ever

group photo: newcat, lulu, downtown

Poor kitties!

felgs
Dec 31, 2008

Cats cure all ills. Post more of them.

Roosevelt posted:

i went to a gathering of my girlfriends coworkers to show them how to make bath bombs and this amazing floofy beast had her spot staked out under the table the entire time. she was large, like 1.9 Ninas

Did you pet her

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

Yesterday, balloon Luna. Or Balloona. Chock full of subcutaneous fluids after the vet. In this pic she was looking for a place to crash for the next 12 hours or so.

Today. All groomed and happy, now catching up on missed sleep.

Ai-ya, poor Luna Balloona! Glad she's doing better. :3:

Roosevelt posted:

Lovely beast, much the floofy

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

xcheopis posted:

Poor kitties!

there’s a local TNR program that gets all the ones they can in Chinatown, with all the restaurants and food stores plus the little alleys and hidey holes it’s a good spot for cats. there’s 4 colonies I know of, they all get fed daily. since I’ve been going with my friend to feed them they’ve managed to foster at least 10 but a lot aren’t really able to be pets. they trap and get them care if they are obviously hurt but they don’t last as long as home cats. the “regular” crew of about 6 in the spots we go to are all fat and happy

this little dude got a forever home recently

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

qirex posted:

there’s a local TNR program that gets all the ones they can in Chinatown, with all the restaurants and food stores plus the little alleys and hidey holes it’s a good spot for cats. there’s 4 colonies I know of, they all get fed daily. since I’ve been going with my friend to feed them they’ve managed to foster at least 10 but a lot aren’t really able to be pets. they trap and get them care if they are obviously hurt but they don’t last as long as home cats. the “regular” crew of about 6 in the spots we go to are all fat and happy

this little dude got a forever home recently

Yeah, actual ferals can't be adopted. Good for the little fellow! Life inside is better than the streets. :)

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

FelicityGS posted:

Did you pet her

a few times and it was tolerated, but i think she was happier just being an observer

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Meet teddy, my new kitty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Meet teddy, my new kitty.

Pet the kitty.

Post more of the kitty :3: