Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

comedyblissoption posted:

now you got me wondering if david carradine actually suicided

i've always wondered how many of those were murders intended to humiliate the victim. it's gotta be more than 0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Spergin Morlock posted:

i've always wondered how many of those were murders intended to humiliate the victim. it's gotta be more than 0

going to chalk one up and say that the passing of Robin Williams was incredibly sad :(

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you
Yeah the field of fairly reasonable narratives is pretty wide at this point. The mobbed-up murder cop with a cellphone, Barr visiting, changing cells, the apparent camera and guard lapses, the EMS/Hospital/ME stuff. That's just what the public has for info at this point, not even a fraction of the whole story. I think the "attempted suicide" a couple weeks ago was probably an attempt to pump Jeffy for info on his dead man's switch. What are the possibilities?

He had a DMS - they beat it out of him or Barr gets it with threats or promises, and then he's killed or allowed to suicide
-He hangs tough and makes credible threats to people in high places (Trump at least, that's why Barr is involved) so they fake his death and sneak him out.

He had no DMS - well who loving knows in this case, motivation to do anything for/against him could be anything from friendship or dislike (not likely) to money to ????

I can't believe they didn't question or hold or at least impose travel limits (publicly anyway) for Ghislaine Maxwell, much less charge her, and they think that's not going to cause them problems (yeah, I know it won't).

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
didn't carradines ex wife claim that he was actually assassinated by a cabal of ninjas?

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Origami Dali posted:

didn't carradines ex wife claim that he was actually assassinated by a cabal of ninjas?

Pai Mei was real and Uma Thurman literally knows the five-finger death strike

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
dyncorp has the contract for inventorying everything seized thru the (now restarted) federal civil asset forfeiture programs

its also who trumo wanted to hire as his own private secret service force for the inaug

they are owned by cerburus capital management whos ceo is stephen feinberg who happens to be the head of the presidents intelligence advisory board

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Prav posted:

i dunno how global the operation was, seems largely us/uk

us/U.K. are major players yes. but there’s no way Israel and China aren’t involved on some level either. probably every major world power at this point. obviously it’s speculation, but I’d be confident in that speculation.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Mariana Horchata posted:

dyncorp has the contract for inventorying everything seized thru the (now restarted) federal civil asset forfeiture programs

its also who trumo wanted to hire as his own private secret service force for the inaug

they are owned by cerburus capital management whos ceo is stephen feinberg who happens to be the head of the presidents intelligence advisory board

Dyncorp is honestly one of the most disturbing pieces in this whole hosed up puzzle

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

The_Rob posted:

us/U.K. are major players yes. but there’s no way Israel and China aren’t involved on some level either. probably every major world power at this point. obviously it’s speculation, but I’d be confident in that speculation.

i see the israel/mossad link but why do you say china?

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Prav posted:

it's not Metal Gear without the Wiseman's Committee :colbert:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
its the PMCs

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer

Victory Position posted:

this is the worst version of Homeworld

Pride of Hiibephilia

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

MeatwadIsGod posted:

Dyncorp is honestly one of the most disturbing pieces in this whole hosed up puzzle

absolutely

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

normal thing to tell the paper

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Mariana Horchata posted:

Crqckbping

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Rated PG-34 posted:

mm the feminist take

the liberal feminist take :nono:

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

How Darwinian posted:

I knew this before, but it just popped back into my head that Epstein was on the council of foreign relations and the trilateral commission. Haha, cracking and pinging and slowly losing track of reality!

https://www.counterpunch.org/2019/07/15/jeffrey-epstein-and-the-collapse-of-europe/

wow, I just leveled up to phase 6 Epstein brain, thanks and also gently caress you

(no offense against you in particular but gently caress)

twoday
May 4, 2005

Alright, I’m gonna relocate that post explaining how Epstein did 9-11, hold up a sec

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Mariana Horchata posted:

your appointment to fema will be finalized within the week

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMG65jYlDU8

what ever happened to her

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

Mariana Horchata posted:

normal thing to tell the paper

:smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog:

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

Civilized Fishbot posted:

ghislaine maxwell putting on the pedophile crown: there must always be an Epstein

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde
gotta love how after nerds took over everything has an absurdly dystopian name

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

lets be real i dont think the chinese pedophile cabals have any connection to the anglo pedophile cabals

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

critical support for the chinese pedophile cabal

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
DynCorp International is so on the nose that i am convinced i am in a coma and i need to wake up

twoday
May 4, 2005

Here we go

https://twitter.com/TheSharpEdge1/status/1155929948223184897?s=20

Read this entire thread if you want to lose your mind forever. Half of it is spurious and some parts are obviously incorrect but the overall character of it is such that one will go absolutely mad if they even attempt to follow the steps in logic which are contained here

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

these dorks were exposed to the exact same media that we were, they're doing it on purpose only they sympathized with the evil megacorp guy

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

president xi please release the epstein files and reveal the truth about corrupt decadent american elites PLEASE

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Prav posted:

China has a huge human trafficking issue. I can’t imagine there’s not some sort of link. again it’s pure speculation.

twoday
May 4, 2005

The PLAGUE???

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

The_Rob posted:

China has a huge human trafficking issue. I can’t imagine there’s not some sort of link. again it’s pure speculation.

just sounds like seven degrees of kevin bacon but for child rape

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Prav posted:

sounds like seven degrees of kevin bacon but for child rape

I’m convinced that’s how all of this pretty much plays out. possibly with Kevin Bacon who knows.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

president xi please release the epstein files and reveal the truth about corrupt decadent american elites PLEASE

this but also bring out all of the hedge fund and capital management heads for public humiliation then summary execution

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde
i cant wait til the harry potter generation is naming evil megacorps

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

The_Rob posted:

I’m convinced that’s how all of this pretty much plays out. possibly with Kevin Bacon who knows.

the thing is that degrees one and two are a lot more relevant than six and seven

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

twoday posted:

Here we go

https://twitter.com/TheSharpEdge1/status/1155929948223184897?s=20

Read this entire thread if you want to lose your mind forever. Half of it is spurious and some parts are obviously incorrect but the overall character of it is such that one will go absolutely mad if they even attempt to follow the steps in logic which are contained here

that's the donut sex slave pilot lady.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

power word- Jeb! posted:

i cant wait til the harry potter generation is naming evil megacorps

the automobile industry and jacuzzi industry merged under one umbrella: Tesla-Whirlpool

now you can soak in an autopilot hot tub to your destination in the company of sexbots

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Lastgirl posted:

Tesla-Whirlpool

lmbo