Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

redm

:golgo:
[stares at rotating 3D cube on computer screen] interesting decryption method...

sig by Manifisto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
A flurry of popup windows each playing a pixelated gif of a policeman swinging a night stick.

"poo poo, the anti-virus found me."

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
an "old yeller" style tearjerker but it's about a young boy bonding with an A.I. controlled attack helicopter.

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Finger Prince

magic cactus posted:

an "old yeller" style tearjerker but it's about a young boy bonding with an A.I. controlled attack helicopter.

Plot twist the boy gets rabies and the attack helicopter has to shoot him.

magic cactus

Finger Prince posted:

Plot twist the boy gets rabies and the attack helicopter has to shoot him.

*extremely old-time-y movie director voice*

this kid is a GENIUS!!!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Teenage Mutant Ninja Oysters; heros on a half-shell with Tabasco sauce

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

TheShrike

You mechs may have copper wiring to re-route your fear of pain, but I've got nerves of steel.
A kickstarter for a kickstarter.

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

TheShrike posted:

A kickstarter for a kickstarter.

"Studies have shown that kickstarters without upbeat ukelele music are 60% less likely to be successful. With your help, we will either pay for our friend Brad to see an instructor and improve his ukelele chops or we will pay for a professional ukelele track that will elevate our kickstarter video. If we exceed our funding, we will put that extra money towards a better video capture device than my 6 year old iphone with the scratched lens."

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

object-a

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
still waiting atm

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

vanisher

Hiring an ubereats to steal Amazon packages around town and deliver them to my house

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
the senate session is in recess, and the jerk majority party got there first and are hogging all the tetherball courts.

canyoneer

if you'd like a jumprope for double-dutch, please speak to your party's whip

Goons Are Gifts

It's a regular senate session, but the voting districts have been shuffled secretly and no one knows what to be for and against anymore, so only byob laws get passed

google THIS

Song of the South live action remake anticipation station.

Wondering what kind of racially neutral building material the new and modernized, diversity-conscious yet still evil, Bre'r Fox will use to construct a dummy to trap Bre'r Rabbit, and how uncomfortably realistically he and the rest of the animal characters will be rendered.

TheShrike

You mechs may have copper wiring to re-route your fear of pain, but I've got nerves of steel.
a stoned out of his mind lifeguard

Goons Are Gifts

To protect and chill

magic cactus

Goons Are Great posted:

To protect and chill

STOP RESISTING! these good vibes, that is!

nut

Goons Are Great posted:

To protect and chill

*plants weed on self*

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747
stop, drop, and toke

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

nut

vanisher posted:

Hiring an ubereats to steal Amazon packages around town and deliver them to my house

having 2 eat the nintendo switch they stole for me

Escape From Noise

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

what do you call a joke with no punchline

I can't. IT'S A CEREAL!

mountaincat

The first part is about sand-
wiches. The second part is
about morality.
The ship's cook scowled over the scant provisions-- some oysters, potatoes, and hardtack. Headwinds and rough sees had kept them from landfall, and the crew's grumblings were growing louder. But the oysters looked older than some of the sailors themselves and would make nothing but a mess if added to the chowder pot.

The captain burst into the galley. "Take whatever you got and boil it now, we will hit land tomorrow whether it's at a port or on the ocean bottom!" He disappeared as quickly as he appeared, shouting at the crew to maintain course as he left. The cook put the oysters in the chowder.

After dinner the crew was a bit nauseous but that wasn't out of the ordinary for them and they took no note. The captain however sweated and scowled. "I'll be at the head and any man that gets near it will be scrubbing it clean after I'm done."

Even though it was dangerous to abandon the bow under the circumstances, the men heeded his warning. They waited as the wind and seas battered the ship. At last the captain emerged, shouting,

I HAVE LET OUT ENOUGH ROPE TO PUT THE MAIN ANCHOR ALL THE WAY DOWN, BUT ONWARD WE GO!

The men looked on astonished.

canyoneer

turns out the g in "angus beef" is NOT silent and now i am very embarrassed at this outback steakhouse

nut

canyoneer posted:

turns out the g in "angus beef" is NOT silent and now i am very embarrassed at this outback steakhouse

turns out the g in g'day is

TheShrike

chick fil a but only open on sundays - chick fil satan

also couldnt remember if it was chick or chic, but chic-fil-a has a very new wave feel to it

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

TheShrike posted:

chick fil a but only open on sundays - chick fil satan

also couldnt remember if it was chick or chic, but chic-fil-a has a very new wave feel to it

They only serve shellfish wrapped in bacon.

magic cactus

A$AP Rocky's Fables

nut

magic cactus posted:

A$AP Rocky's Fables

the tortoise and the hurr

Escape From Noise

Just fun dad memories like road tripping everywhere and eating burritos at rest stops made with canned refried beans heated up on a camp stove as a kid and always camping (I'm not staying at a goddamn KOA!). Also making salami sandwich wraps with tortillas and stuff. I dunno. Was just thinking about it last night and it kind of cracked me up but I can't really find a good way to post that.

Harold Fjord
Post Apocalyptic Diner Menu.

Today's Egg: Tortoise.

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Cubone posted:

(to the tune of destiny's child "survivor")

I'm a survivor
I'm a survivor
I'm a survivor
I'm a survivor

I'm a survivor
I'm a survivor
I'm a survivor
I'm a survivor
wait wait wait, I fixed this

(to the tune of destiny's child "survivor")

I'm a survivor
I'm a survivor
I'm a survivor
Destiny's Child

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
ornithologist who never admits when he doesn't know what's going on spends years searching for Pwitchoo in the Sugandese jungle

google THIS

Nursery Crimes

"Please show us on the doll where the old man played 'knick-knack.'"

magic cactus

google THIS posted:

Nursery Crimes
was humpty-dumpty pushed off that wall, or did he fall of his own volition?

alnilam

google THIS posted:

Nursery Crimes

Be careful or you'll get sued by Genesis

nut

google THIS posted:

Nursery Crimes

I don't know if you wanna go back there detective, looks like the victim wasn't made of sugar, spice, or anything nice

Heather Papps

hello friend

the joke i wanted to make in this thread was that i would post a thread, then post in here being like i think i am going to do this thread is it good

too much work.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

TheShrike

Heather Papps posted:

the joke i wanted to make in this thread was that i would post a thread, then post in here being like i think i am going to do this thread is it good

too much work.

i don't understand

Heather Papps

hello friend

okay so i want to maybe post a thread about having sex, but then it is descriptions of animals having weird animal sex. i think i can have a few examples ready to fire off get it it's about sex. penises and sex. this is a rich mine to gently caress

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

Wait is that the underlying Meta discussion going on in your sex thread??