Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

outcast_p
Oct 1, 2004

DROPPED PRICES! 8/14

Looking to sell a few things to fund some Rokinon Cine lenses. Prices are a bit flexible, contact me via email bchiarmonte@gmail.com with offers or questions. That is also my paypal address. PP G&S only, will mostly ship via USPS, or FedEx/UPS ground for the bigger items.

Pictures can be found here : https://imgur.com/a/f9UGEbC

Pentax K1000 with 35-80mm lens $50$40 Shipped

It's in OK shape. The latch that holds the back door shut seems to be missing a spring as it does not have any tension on the slider that holds the door clip. The lens in clean. No battery.

Nikon FM10 with case and NIKKOR 35-70mm f3.5-4.8 $125$105 shipped

The rubber on the back of the camera has turned to that sticky gum like older rubber coatings seem to do. A bit of alcohal and time can clean it right off. The camera cycles as it should. Made in Japan. Includes the cover.

Fuji FDB12L Portable Dark Box - $100$90 + Split shipping, it's a bit heavy.

This is a large, portable dark box. one of the "bolts" for an upright is stripped. It still holds the pole, just by sitting in place. The hood does not have any holes, rips or tears in it. Shows some signs of use, but has plenty of miles left on it. This stands up to be

Lowepro Super Trekker - $115$105 Shipped to the east coast + $10 to ship it out West (due to it's size)

This thing is massive. I have had it around for a while and never had a use for it. Could use a cleaning and airing out, it has been sitting in storage for a few years. All of the dividers are there and pretty much where they were from the factory. It looks unused. Has padded shoulder and waist straps along with a rain cover. This it the bag you need if your bringing everything with you to a place you need to hike to get to.

Crumpler 5 Million Dollar Home - $45 $37 shipped

Near perfect condition, only remarks are, there is the slightest of wear by where the zipper rests on the back, you can see the impression on the blue part above the zipper pull in the picture. The second is that it does have a faint campfire smell on the inside, Should air out just fine but I wanted to note it. The bag has been sitting closed for a little while. I'll leave it open and let it air out as well. Just wanted to note that so there are no surprises.

outcast_p fucked around with this message at 23:40 on Aug 14, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

krooj
Dec 2, 2006
If anyone out there has a gently touched XF 16mm 1.4, hit me up over pm. I keep waiting for Fuji to release a non-trash 18mm, but it ain't happening anytime soon.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

I am looking for a 40mm or 50mm pancake lens, preferably canon but I can adapt as needed. Pms are great or dorkroom@bigbadbeetleb.org.

OJ.SImpson
Jan 20, 2001

Interest check for a couple Nikon things I could part with.

I have:
a Nikon D800
Nikon 24-70 2.8 AF-S G ED
Nikon 14-24 2.8 AF-S G ED
and the original 70-200mm 2.8 G ED-IF AF-S VR I

RJWaters2
Dec 16, 2011

It was not not not so great
I have interest in all of that, can you post pics?

BetterLekNextTime
Jul 22, 2008

It's all a matter of perspective...
Grimey Drawer

Scarodactyl posted:

I am looking for a 40mm or 50mm pancake lens, preferably canon but I can adapt as needed. Pms are great or dorkroom@bigbadbeetleb.org.

e: Now $105 SOLD
Alrighty! I've got a Canon 40mm EF pancake that I just never reach for. Great condition. Original box.

IMG_2748 on Flickr

IMG_0789 on Flickr

IMG_1314 on Flickr

IMG_5423 on Flickr

e: Test images from today

Canon 40mm ef test-5323 on Flickr

Canon 40mm ef test-5322 on Flickr

update: sold

BetterLekNextTime fucked around with this message at 20:18 on Aug 17, 2019

OJ.SImpson
Jan 20, 2001

OK here we go:

Nikon D800 - $550 shipped within continental USA
SOLD

There is some wear by the play button. Shutter Count is 20k

Nikon 14-24mm 2.8 - $650 shipped within continental USA
SOLD on FredMiranda

Small scuff on side can be seen in second pic

Nikon 24-70mm 2.8 - $600 shipped within continental USA
---SOLD to tk---

non-VR version

Nikon 70-200mm 2.8 - $575 shipped within continental USA
---SOLD to Bottom Liner---

OJ.SImpson fucked around with this message at 17:10 on Aug 22, 2019

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
I want the 70-200. Email me your paypal? defeldus gmail

outcast_p
Oct 1, 2004

I updated the prices in my post back at the top of this page.

tk
Dec 10, 2003

Nap Ghost

OJ.SImpson posted:

Nikon 24-70mm 2.8 - $600 shipped within continental USA

non-VR version

I’ll take this.

BetterLekNextTime
Jul 22, 2008

Grimey Drawer

BetterLekNextTime posted:

Alrighty! I've got a Canon 40mm EF pancake that I just never reach for. Great condition. Original box. KEH has these for $139 but I'll go $125 $105 shipped to US.

Updated price, see post above for pics.

OJ.SImpson
Jan 20, 2001

Money received from tk and Bottom Liner, both have been shipped and both have been sent tracking numbers.

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

Anyone with an X-T2 grip and AC adapter looking to unload them? I'm mostly just looking to run my X-T2 off of wall power for video stuff, but I guess I need the grip for that. :(

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Star War Sex Parrot posted:

Anyone with an X-T2 grip and AC adapter looking to unload them? I'm mostly just looking to run my X-T2 off of wall power for video stuff, but I guess I need the grip for that. :(

Will we get more Leland videos?

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

holocaust bloopers posted:

Will we get more Leland videos?
It's a strong possibility! I'm not aware of anything else that you can test photo/video gear with besides cats.

Rontalvos
Feb 22, 2006

Yes, I will list it today. Stay tuned.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

It's a strong possibility! I'm not aware of anything else that you can test photo/video gear with besides cats.

It's impossible, honestly.

BRW60372 by Ben Wilcox, on Flickr

Rontalvos
Feb 22, 2006
Fuji X-T2 $550 OBO
-1 Fuji battery
-OEM Fuji charger
-Original flash included
-Handgrip arca swiss plate
Camera is in very good condition except for some paint rubbed off the top left corner near the strap attachment.

Fuji OEM X-T2 Grip $170 OBO
-Original charger
-2 Wasabi Batteries
Grip is in great shape with very minor handling marks on the battery tray cover which are difficult to photograph.

Fuji X-T1 $300 OBO.
-Leather half case with flap to change battery
-Red aluminum soft release button installed
-1 Wasabi battery and charger
-3rd party remote release
-Original flash

Pictures are here https://photos.app.goo.gl/8q5j5tfRetrk5iAE8

I am happy to take more photos of anything if you'd like. Shipping is $10 (this gear is currently in Alaska) and I'll cover PP G&S fees.

Rontalvos fucked around with this message at 00:46 on Aug 22, 2019

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

BetterLekNextTime posted:

e: Now $105
Alrighty! I've got a Canon 40mm EF pancake that I just never reach for. Great condition.
Sorry for slow reply, but I will take this.

BetterLekNextTime
Jul 22, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Scarodactyl posted:

Sorry for slow reply, but I will take this.

As per PMs, someone else jumped in, I’ve given them 24 h to pay or it’s yours.

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...

Bullshit! Some people have dogs!

BetterLekNextTime
Jul 22, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Canon 40mm pancake sold to Buck Futter- paypal received. I'll try to get this out Monday. Sorry Scarodactyl!

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

Are point-and-shoots still a thing for the Dorkroom Aesthetic(tm)?

I just picked up an XA2 and an Infinity Stylus Epic (with the f2.8 lens) at a thrift shop. Before I go dealing with Ebay people, I thought I'd do an interest check here, or at least ask what I should list these things for. They're in good shape; the XA2 in particular is so pristine (in the original case) that I think the roll of Ektachrome 100 in it might be the only film it ever shot.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

There's absolutely going to be interest in the Stylus Epic, it's a phenomenal film P&S and I love mine to death.

The XA2 is wonderfully tiny too.

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

Rontalvos posted:

Fuji OEM X-T2 Grip $170 OBO
-Original charger
-2 Wasabi Batteries
Grip is in great shape with very minor handling marks on the battery tray cover which are difficult to photograph.
I’ll take this. Wanna PM me PayPal details?

I might be a bit slow to respond since I flew out of town yesterday and am traveling for 2 weeks but will try to remember to check PMs and get you money sent.

Rontalvos
Feb 22, 2006

I’ll take this. Wanna PM me PayPal details?

I might be a bit slow to respond since I flew out of town yesterday and am traveling for 2 weeks but will try to remember to check PMs and get you money sent.

Info sent

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

I'm in the market for a Fuji XF 100-400 with a 1.4 or even 2.0 teleconverter. Anyone looking to offload?

darkhawk
Feb 20, 2003
:D

outcast_p posted:

Lowepro Super Trekker - $115$105 Shipped to the east coast + $10 to ship it out West (due to it's size)

This thing is massive. I have had it around for a while and never had a use for it. Could use a cleaning and airing out, it has been sitting in storage for a few years. All of the dividers are there and pretty much where they were from the factory. It looks unused. Has padded shoulder and waist straps along with a rain cover. This it the bag you need if your bringing everything with you to a place you need to hike to get to.

Payment sent via paypal $109 for this. Central PA area. We chatted via email about it.
Thanks!

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

Money sent!

outcast_p
Oct 1, 2004

darkhawk posted:

Payment sent via paypal $109 for this. Central PA area. We chatted via email about it.
Thanks!

Rcvd and shipped.

bobmarleysghost
Mar 7, 2006

Pham Nuwen posted:

Are point-and-shoots still a thing for the Dorkroom Aesthetic(tm)?

I just picked up an XA2 and an Infinity Stylus Epic (with the f2.8 lens) at a thrift shop. Before I go dealing with Ebay people, I thought I'd do an interest check here, or at least ask what I should list these things for. They're in good shape; the XA2 in particular is so pristine (in the original case) that I think the roll of Ektachrome 100 in it might be the only film it ever shot.

I'll give you double what you paid for it

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
70-200 arrived and owns, thanks OJ Simpson 🤘

Completely unrelated, anyone interested in a Nikon 85 1.8g?

image hosting

Thinking $325 shipped US

Bottom Liner fucked around with this message at 20:59 on Aug 21, 2019

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib
Interest check: Anyone looking for a Rokinon 12mm f2.0 Fuji mount?

I have one that I used once. Still has the box, etc.

XBenedict
May 23, 2006

YOUR LIPS SAY 0, BUT YOUR EYES SAY 1.

mAlfunkti0n posted:

Interest check: Anyone looking for a Rokinon 12mm f2.0 Fuji mount?

I have one that I used once. Still has the box, etc.

Very possibly. I’ve been looking at this lens for occasional use. I don’t shoot enough landscape or Astro to justify the cost of the 16mm 1.4 Fuji.

Sauer
Sep 13, 2005

Socialize Everything!

bobmarleysghost posted:

Could someone explain the hype for the XA2? Is it particularly compact? Not totally poo poo lens? Won't break if you stare at it too hard? The price for these things is nuts.

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

They are not actually worth the prices they’re going for, but dummies are paying for it because there’s so much hype around them and they appear on every “best compact 35mm cameras” lists out there right now. Yeah they’re compact, have a not garbage lens, have some manual features. But they actually do break somewhat easily, the shutter button is notoriously finicky, and I’m willing to bet you’ll have a hard time telling the difference between photos taken on it vs any other mass produced 35mm point and shoot from the late 90s/early 2000s

spf3million
Sep 27, 2007

hit 'em with the rhythm
It's the smallest rangefinder with a f/2.8 lens and was mass produced enough not to be insanely expensive when 35mm film made its hipster resurgence. I have one and the rangefinder is p bad and the shutter is terrible. But it's still a cool camera.

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

bobmarleysghost posted:

8 whole dollars? Big spender :haw:

I'm going to run a roll of film through each, then drop them on ebay and see how they do. Seems like the Stylus Epics in particular can go for $150 easy, and while I like goons I'd rather fleece dumb hipsters on ebay.

XBenedict
May 23, 2006

YOUR LIPS SAY 0, BUT YOUR EYES SAY 1.

Pham Nuwen posted:

I'm going to run a roll of film through each, then drop them on ebay and see how they do. Seems like the Stylus Epics in particular can go for $150 easy, and while I like goons I'd rather fleece dumb hipsters on ebay.

Easier to fleece dumb hipsters ITT, tbh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

darkhawk
Feb 20, 2003
:D

outcast_p posted:

Rcvd and shipped.

Got it today. Works/is as advertised. Thanks!

Also didn't realize how freaking large this thing was....its awesome.