Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
Jordan Peterson's dream

quote:

I dreamed I saw my maternal grandmother sitting by the bank of a swimming pool, that was also a river. In real life, she had been a victim of Alzheimer’s disease, and had regressed, before her death, to a semi-conscious state. In the dream, as well, she had lost her capacity for self-control. Her genital region was exposed, dimly; it had the appearance of a thick mat of hair. She was stroking herself, absent-mindedly. She walked over to me, with a handful of pubic hair, compacted into something resembling a large artist’s paint-brush. She pushed this at my face. I raised my arm, several times, to deflect her hand; finally, unwilling to hurt her, or interfere with her any farther, I let her have her way. She stroked my face with the brush, gently, and said, like a child, “isn’t is soft?” I looked at her ruined face and said, “yes, Grandma, it’s soft.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
A vision I had in my sleep last night - as distinguished from a dream which is mere sorting and cataloguing of the day's events by the subconscious. This was a vision, fresh and clear as a mountain stream - the mind revealing itself to itself. In my vision, I was on the veranda of a vast estate, a palazzo of some fantastic proportion. There seemed to emanate from it a light from within - this gleaming radiant marble. I had known this place. I had in fact been born and raised there. This was my first return, a reunion with the deepest wellsprings of my being. Wandering about, I was happy that the house had been immaculately maintained. There had been added a number of additional rooms, but in a way it blended so seamlessly with the original construction, one would never detect any difference. Returning to the house's grand foyer, there came a knock at the door. My son was standing there. He was happy and care-free, clearly living a life of deep harmony and joy. We embraced - a warm and loving embrace, nothing withheld. We were in this moment one. My vision ended. I awoke with a tremendous of optimism and confidence in you and your future. That was my vision; it was of you. I'm so glad to have had this opportunity to share it with you. I wish you nothing but the very best, always.

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

20-30 years ago this would've been a caricature of mush-headed liberal psychobabble made up by the kind of hack that nowadays complains about safe spaces

jp remains the strangest alt-lite figurehead by far

Gaukler
Oct 9, 2012

Freud rolls over in his grave to grab a pen and start scribbling notes furiously

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/EmilyGorcenski/status/1161166701641261056

:stare:

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
https://twitter.com/patrickcotnoir/status/1161009431838150656

https://twitter.com/patrickcotnoir/status/1161012684797747200

who the gently caress is this lunatic yelling on a street corner

oh he's a congressman from Arizona

cool state thanks

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://twitter.com/EmilyGorcenski/status/1161167169725652992?s=20

distilling white phosphorus from my own piss, the safe and easy way

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Blow/asphyxiate/poison yourselves up with lovely garage chemistry alt righters.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

https://twitter.com/EmilyGorcenski/status/1161167169725652992?s=20

distilling white phosphorus from my own piss, the safe and easy way

what is it with the loving pee

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Alan Smithee posted:

what is it with the loving pee

it's sterile and pure, much like the master race itself

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

it's sterile and pure, much like the master race itself

If your essence is pure and can only be polluted from the outside, then it makes sense to sustain yourself off your distilled pure essence.

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..
Once again appreciating the precise satire of the character Jack D Ripper.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

welp this source is burned for the sake of a weapons charge

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

what kind of sentence does a single federal weapons charge carry

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

SpaceSDoorGunner posted:

Being a fash to own the fash

Soviet Union total fascist state am I right? Tiki torches are because they are too inept to make their own torches.

Petr
Oct 3, 2000

Flavius Aetass posted:

welp this source is burned for the sake of a weapons charge

The weapons charge is just what they brought him in for, there is certainly more coming.

aware of dog
Nov 14, 2016
kinda old but still
https://twitter.com/rosecityantifa/status/1116441000694575104?s=21
"I'm a Nazi"
joe: "woah!"

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

it's sterile and pure and smelly, much like the master race itself

ftfy

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

the pacific northwest edgelord-to-nazi pipeline has been going on far longer than you people know

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

:airquote: to be fair :airquote: , I've known about the Daily Stormer for decades but it wasn't until just recently that I heard Anglin's name

Petr
Oct 3, 2000
"Fight Club 2 author" lol

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

these people can't even organize a dozen people to walk down a street, I cannot even imagine the number of own goals them getting into making bombs would entail

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

I mean its obvious in retrospect that Chuck Palahniuk is fash but I'm surprised it hasn't come up more often

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Epic High Five posted:

these people can't even organize a dozen people to walk down a street, I cannot even imagine the number of own goals them getting into making bombs would entail

During the early days of the Third Klan, successful bombings were pretty frequent, so I wouldn't write them off entirely. I mean sure most of these morons aren't even up to the level of accidentally blowing themselves up, but sooner or later they may stumble across their own version of Dynamite Bob Chambliss.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Feldegast42 posted:

I mean its obvious in retrospect that Chuck Palahniuk is fash but I'm surprised it hasn't come up more often

Considering how every gamer and incel manifesto is just an attempt to recreate that "Do Not gently caress With Us" speech, that book/movie has done a fuckin number on us as a country.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Feldegast42 posted:

it doesnt come up because its not the turn of the century anymore and society has largely forgotten him

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
The movie Fight Club is great, Jared Leto gets his loving rear end beat to hell in it

(Lmao Fight Club autocorrected to Right Club)

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Epic High Five posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANpi_SV_ABY

Neon Noodle
Nov 11, 2016

there's nothing wrong here in montana

Feldegast42 posted:

I'm an insane cassandra who feared that the original Fight Club film would radicalize young men to fascism AMA

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
Aren't there quite a few "persons of interest" from the OKC bombing still floating around?

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Al! posted:

it doesnt come up because its not the turn of the century anymore and society has largely forgotten him
Bonus LOL: He's broke because his accountant ran away with all his money.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Neon Noodle posted:

I'm an insane cassandra who feared that the original Fight Club film would radicalize young men to fascism AMA

Welp it did, so how does it feel to be right

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

The Chairman posted:

it was Hunter’s dying wish that I buy myself a 2019 Kawasaki BruteForce so I can do sick ramp tricks in his memory

i was hoping this was a made up name like canyonero but lol, its real

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

i was also hoping this was fake and lol its also real

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

BraveUlysses posted:

i was also hoping this was fake and lol its also real

literally just made up an appropriate sounding name but it also would not surprise me at all if there really is a scam gofundme for a child
named baxlyn who suspiciously shot his sister with dad’s gun

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
fight club is weird cause it has these anprim deep ecology overtones but yeah definitely fash as gently caress and full of closet-case angst

Neon Noodle
Nov 11, 2016

there's nothing wrong here in montana

cargo cult posted:

fight club is weird cause it has these anprim deep ecology overtones but yeah definitely fash as gently caress and full of closet-case angst
and misogynist as hell

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

MizPiz posted:

Aren't there quite a few "persons of interest" from the OKC bombing still floating around?

The Olympic bomber killed a a security guard by the media putting all the blame on him for finding devices

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

The guy who runs Zero Hedge literally posts as Tyler Durden, and has done so for over a decade.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

Neon Noodle posted:

and misogynist as hell

It worked better in the movie, because you had the creepy power fantasy sexism of the club, and then Helena Bonham Carter's character just no fucks stomping through the movie.

I've heard the book is uh, not so much taking the piss out of the club.