Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
I want Barr to cover up

himself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Prav posted:

when was it that snopes started going full coverup anyway

when they stopped being the website that you check for urban legends such as "did this guy get sucked into a washing machine" or "can you make a car explode by sticking a potato in the tailpipe"

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Victory Position posted:

when they stopped being the website that you check for urban legends such as "did this guy get sucked into a washing machine" or "can you make a car explode by sticking a potato in the tailpipe"

retroactively reconsidering whether these are actually untrue or that's just what the pedos want you to think

Anukis
Jan 23, 2006

I'm an empathetic, sensitive, educated, intellectually curious non-idiot. Hi.

Victory Position posted:

All Brands will one day drift from god's light

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Mariana Horchata posted:

I want Barr to cover up

himself

His face mole situation is pretty crazy

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Perry Mason Jar posted:

Hold up.. Chris Cornell and Chester Bennington were investigating Epstein child sex trafficking, making a documentary about it? The two guys who committed suicide by hanging?

nipsey hussle was making a documentary too and he was silenced

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

super-scientific, ultra-gay

Lipstick Apathy
snopes relies on newspapers and poo poo as sources, so they've always repeated whatever the cop stenographers say

nothing new

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

Victory Position posted:

How do they think they can pull this off? If you want to be the Internets arbiter of truth, you’re going to need Verrit Codes.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

you gormless bastards

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

atelier morgan posted:

snopes relies on newspapers and poo poo as sources, so they've always repeated whatever the cop stenographers say

nothing new

nah they go above and beyond simply believing what's in the papers. clergy, not congregation

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

we need to distill this down to its essential parts now because the theories are becoming so baroque and complex.

let's start with what we know. maxwell and epstein obtained their private pilot's licenses in the 1990s and did 9/11 in accordance with the molochian ritual of Air and Fire. subsequently,

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.
listening to Matt's brain cracking and pinging on this week's Chapo made me extremely happy in a weird way, i think it might have just been Virgil's reaction to it, but either way it was amazing.

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

BUSH 2112 posted:

listening to Matt's brain cracking and pinging on this week's Chapo made me extremely happy in a weird way, i think it might have just been Virgil's reaction to it, but either way it was amazing.

how much of a buzzkill was it when virgil wanted to get back to talking about the primaries and other wonk dipshittery

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.
Matt and Virgil have a hilarious dynamic, like they're a married couple or something. aside from Felix's ridiculously insightful thoughts about everything, those two interacting with each other is the best part of the show imo

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
I fully endorse Matt's theory that "Jeffrey Epstein" is just a facade for a massive CIA money laundering operation.

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

And another thing... if global warming is real. How come it's so damn cold?
Ramrod XTreme

gh0stpinballa posted:

how much of a buzzkill was it when virgil wanted to get back to talking about the primaries and other wonk dipshittery

At least they are going to do another episode with the full crew coming up at some point. It needs to happen.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Frijolero posted:

I fully endorse Matt's theory that "Jeffrey Epstein" is just a facade for a massive CIA money laundering operation.

agreed he was an American financial weapons platform

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
Did anyone else play the Illuminati card game? That was fun

https://anonhq.com/predicting-future-since-1994-illuminati-card-game/

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

twoday posted:

The International Communist Conspiracy with the help of Congressional Wives is attacking Christmas!

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

twoday posted:

accurate

twoday
May 4, 2005

it's a power grab, they are gonna LOCK HER UP as well as others who are in the way, then everyone in Qanon is going to be a rabid trump supporter forever, bing bong trust the plan

Anukis
Jan 23, 2006

I'm an empathetic, sensitive, educated, intellectually curious non-idiot. Hi.

Frijolero posted:

He was definitely a vessel, not a mastermind. Disposable people get dead.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

BUSH 2112 posted:

On a recent episode Brendan said that soon the only people in America would be normies or cranks. The Epstein stuff got us there in doublequick time

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

Frijolero posted:

In terms of him being a "financier", it makes sense. However he was an actual flesh-and-blood person who presumably was fairly skilled at being ingratiating, and doing so while participating in something that should absolutely horrify a normal person. He probably wasn't just an interchangeable part of the machine.

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

pretty sweet deal since they can retire now anyway

at least until they "fall off a balcony" in a couple months

twoday
May 4, 2005

https://twitter.com/JamesWi76094070/status/1161369566427189255?s=20

twoday
May 4, 2005

lol

https://twitter.com/Bluesman57/status/1161369556759326720?s=20

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Well yeah, tends to be pretty quiet when you strangle an old man

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

vox's The Weeds podcast just put out another episode on epstein

i'm 15 minutes in and it fucken sucks!!

https://www.vox.com/the-weeds

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Give us highlights for our cracked brains

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

remember when musk reflexively called the guy who saved the thai kids in the cave a pedo?

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

Taintrunner posted:

i had to pause it for a bit but so far it was dara lind and jane coastan basically regurgitating all those articles about how this isn't too unusual and is a Thing That Happens, and matty is like nah this is some weird fuckin poo poo what the hell

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

sleeptalker posted:

In terms of him being a "financier", it makes sense. However he was an actual flesh-and-blood person who presumably was fairly skilled at being ingratiating, and doing so while participating in something that should absolutely horrify a normal person. He probably wasn't just an interchangeable part of the machine.

An excellent host if you will.

If he wasn’t going to die face first into his bowl of off-brand Cheerios in a few months and wasn’t facing a life sentence this guy would definitely have become a Gordon Liddy type celebrity

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012
that is one fuckin juiced up murdercop

thank heavens he was there to stop Epstein from killing himself

twoday
May 4, 2005

Taintrunner posted:

besides the fact that his death continues to be suspicious as gently caress and there seems to be a media cover-up about it,

- He was recently in talks with "decadent drug-using tech oligarchs" about investing in poo poo and was about to share dirt on them with the NYT (Musk vehemently denies that it's him)
- They called in 85 year old coroner Michael Baden to "observe" the autopsy. Tthis guy was previously involved in the deaths of MLK, Medgar Evars, and a bunch of other people including was chairman of the House Select Committee on Assassinations' Forensic Pathology Panel that investigated the assassination of John F. Kennedy, where he provided testimony that contradicted the Zapruder film
- He had a submarine, perhaps for accessing the island secretly, that he took Steven Hawking in once. Maxwell was a submarine driver (as well as pilot, helicopter pilot, and EMT)
- Epstein was a member of the Trilateral Commission and the Council on Foreign Relations and was attempting to breed a new master race on a ranch somewhere

there is more, I don't know, my brain is full of holes now

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

jfc

Rated PG-34
Jul 1, 2004

recall that elon musk and child grimes were/are an item lmao and that musk was able to scrounge up some thai kid torpedos (heh) on short order

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
suddenly "Grimes look like a 12 year old" isn't so funny anymore

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
What if it was Chris Tucker who killed Epstein?

"DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE WORDS THAT WON'T BE COMING OUT OF YOUR MOUTH?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

Echo Chamber posted:

What if it was Chris Tucker who killed Epstein?

"DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE WORDS THAT WON'T BE COMING OUT OF YOUR MOUTH?"

leave ruby rhod out of this that man is the only pure and good one left among us