Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
I'm sure there's a way to build bunk beds so that sheets cant be tied to them, but what do i know, im no bed expert (bexpert)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Ogantai posted:

Ep 4 is out already, it's just patron only.

Nobody who cares about the truth would put it behind a paywall. This only confirms Brace Belden is a Mossad asset.

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

Reality Sinner posted:

I'm sure there's a way to build bunk beds so that sheets cant be tied to them, but what do i know, im no bed expert (bexpert)

Pretty hard to make a rope from those foil space blankets.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

my favorite Lou Reed song

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

RobattoJesus posted:

The worst thing about the credulous "hurr it's just a suicide and you're all conspiracy theorists!" morons are that the revelations here have little to do with Epstein himself. The big story is that we've all been given a massive glimpse into the unchecked, ridiculous power of billionaires and the interconnected and nepotistic elite. Even if half this stuff didn't happen, it COULD happen, because no one knows what the gently caress these people are doing on their private islands with their private jets and subs and helicopters. They're almost completely above the law.

There can be literally zero conspiracy here and the takeaway should still be "Holy poo poo we have to do something about these loving billionaires"

All sorts of dark rear end poo poo goes down behind the walls and in the basements of suburban homes all over the country. A billionaire with a private island is just taking that kind of heightened privacy and cranking it up to overdrive. Between the sands, the soil, and the ocean you have everything you need to make anyone disappear and never be found. Once you get anybody out there you have absolute power over them. It's like the boat house episode of Always Sunny, but the implication is you can mulch up somebody's body in your rock crusher and feed it to oceanic carrion eaters.

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

Jose posted:

You can hang yourself off a door handle real easily. You're not looking to break your neck like with the gallows

This dude was a S-tier freak, he probably just did his normal autoerotic asphyxiation routine just turned up to an 11 (while thinking about the same).

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

Jose posted:

This usually Hollywood secrets blog reckons things are even better for child traffickers than ever

https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2019/08/todays-blind-items-funding.html?m=1

i would imagine this epstein situation actually advertises the efficacy of their operations and proves most media is terrified of prying too deeply into this kind of business

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Svensken posted:

I'm the suicide proof cell that has a bunk bed despite only holding one prisoner

Supposedly Epstein was taken off suicide watch a week before he died at the request of his lawyers, so he would've been transferred to a regular cell with a cellmate, so it'd have to have a bunk bed. Then they transferred his celly to another cell 3 days before he suffocated. So all of the conditions just conveniently line up where Jeffrey Epstein was all alone in a regular jail cell, and the guards that were supposed to check in on him both took a 3 hour nap.

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005
this epstein poo poo is making my sanity break in a way that the past two and a half years of trump haven't quite been able to. i mean yeah watching the day in day out of the trump administration is a nightmare of horrors but god drat, this naked expression of ultimate power to protect the ultimate perversity of the people who control all of the power

they let us know they can do this on purpose. that they can snuff anyone out who poses a semi-serious threat to their power. i fear the fact that bernie is even allowed to run and be anywhere near potentially winning a presidential election, or even a primary, means they are not afraid of his power and that they can safely contain him.

communism really is the only answer but i wouldn't put it past these people to just outright slaughter everyone instead of giving up their power. they clearly don't need us.

redleader
Aug 18, 2005

Engage according to operational parameters
hi there, new to the thread. can i get a list of all the celebrity deaths that can't be attributed to a shadowy cabal of billionaire pedos?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

redleader posted:

hi there, new to the thread. can i get a list of all the celebrity deaths that can't be attributed to a shadowy cabal of billionaire pedos?

the russian guy from the new star trek who got murdered by his faulty land rover

redleader
Aug 18, 2005

Engage according to operational parameters

Shipon posted:

this epstein poo poo is making my sanity break in a way that the past two and a half years of trump haven't quite been able to. i mean yeah watching the day in day out of the trump administration is a nightmare of horrors but god drat, this naked expression of ultimate power to protect the ultimate perversity of the people who control all of the power

they let us know they can do this on purpose. that they can snuff anyone out who poses a semi-serious threat to their power. i fear the fact that bernie is even allowed to run and be anywhere near potentially winning a presidential election, or even a primary, means they are not afraid of his power and that they can safely contain him.

communism really is the only answer but i wouldn't put it past these people to just outright slaughter everyone instead of giving up their power. they clearly don't need us.

i was fairly drunk when the news broke dnd it hosed me up a little for these reasons lol

really pushing home the :matters:

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

redleader posted:

Spock

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

boss makes a dollar
I make a dime
and Jeff just happened to kill himself while doing hard time

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Shipon posted:

they'll have great luck figuring out who'll till the fields when they can't figure out how to get the automatic farming machines working again because they unintentionally killed off the last several people who know how those work

i guess there's always cannibalism but what'll happen when there's only billionaires left to eat

Tingfinder
Oct 21, 2013
After all the poo poo that's happened since 2016 this is what finally broke my brain.

There's no loving way to know what is real anymore, there's clearly a powerful elite in at least USA/UK/Israel with ties to the intelligence community, that uses blackmail and pedophilia as a means of control of other powerful people, to keep them in line.

In the 60s the intelligence community was definitely white supremacists, didn't even hire black people because they believed them to be inferior, and wanted to protect what they perceived as their white culture. Starting to think that people like Jimmy Hendrix, MLK, Janis Joplin, Bruce Lee, Brandon Lee and those sorts of people were killed.

They were also funding modern art with this misguided notion that they knew best what culture was good, so now i'm starting to question if Jean Michel Basquiat and Andy Warhol wasn't offed too..

Also, modern art loving sucked, so gently caress you CIA

Ill Peripheral
Jun 29, 2008

Lotta ppl say this guy sucks and after this I completely agree. All he needs to do is use Jeffrey to match the syllables in the second line but nope he fucks this good idea up

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Tingfinder posted:

After all the poo poo that's happened since 2016 this is what finally broke my brain.
I think Epstein's death is the biggest display of US Justice powerlessness(and through it the powerlessness of the American people) since Lee Harvey Oswald got shoot. So yeah many many brains are gonna get broken.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Ill Peripheral posted:

Lotta ppl say this guy sucks and after this I completely agree. All he needs to do is use Jeffrey to match the syllables in the second line but nope he fucks this good idea up
his milkshake duck moment was when he (an australian) told americans to trust police in regards to gun control, which is a "uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Shipon posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VF8DsIVWDcs

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Reminds me of when a wealthy US industrialist went to Nazi Germany expecting an automated labor force and became disillusioned the moment he saw their slaves making the Nazi war machine by hand

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Jose posted:

the russian guy from the new star trek who got murdered by his faulty land rover

It was a jeep, buy american!

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

600 new posts since checking the thread yesterday.

This Epstein poo poo > My sanity

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

super macho dude posted:

600 new posts since checking the thread yesterday.

This Epstein poo poo > My sanity
the only thing you really need to know is there's only a very short (a few atoms) line between capitalism and child raping

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

the only thing you really need to know is there's only a very short (a few atoms) line between capitalism and child raping

all capitalism is rape

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Ill Peripheral posted:

It triggers me hard when people miss easy beats in their parody lyrics.

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

I still believe in Steve Jail

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

ArmZ posted:

all capitalism is rape

See when you own the factory, they’ll just go along with it... because of the implication

commie kong
Mar 7, 2019

Dom is Here
Nov 11, 2016

Lipstick Apathy

OnceAndFuture DILF posted:

See when you own the factory, they’ll just go along with it... because of the implication

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
Cheers to all the goons in this thread crack pinging me to hell and back. I'm reading backwards, I'm on page 129, and this thing is loving nutty. Stephen Hawking in a submarine on pedo island my God.

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

What if the only cure for Epstein Brain was Adrenochrome?

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
without getting into the details, I do know from personal experience that it's possible to kill yourself just by tying a rudimentary rope to a doorknob and leaning forward

but what the gently caress were they doing giving him a bedsheet anyway

and not checking up on him for hours

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer
Yeah like I had been "the system naturally rewards cruel behavior and the wealthy will act in their own class interests" for a long time but this has definitely jumped it from "they're all cruel fuckers, but that doesn't make it a deliberate, concerted effort" to "all of these psychopaths get together regularly to ritualistically gently caress and murder a child in the ruins of Čachtice Castle"

Christoph
Mar 3, 2005
It's radicalized at least one person I know. She did a good rant along the lines of "and they have the audacity to monitor US!?"

This is someone who recently thought Bernie was no good, now she's like he's the only choice. Shame he will get superdelegated out.

Ora Tzo
Feb 26, 2016

HEEEERES TONYYYY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dz7jG6IOFPo
The ocean is the biggest world threat | Ghislaine Maxwell |

So I guess she's hiding where the sea isn't.

http://theterramarproject.org/
Wayback machine has the site shutdown after Ep's arrest this year.

Christoph
Mar 3, 2005
What was on that Crazy Days and Nights site someone linked to? I can't get it to load.

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

Can someone summarize wtf happened in the past 1200 posts, goddamn I don't want to read it all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Christoph
Mar 3, 2005
Unredacted black book was leaked. Bill Maher owns a company called Kid Love.