Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

Christoph posted:

What was on that Crazy Days and Nights site someone linked to? I can't get it to load.

Here you go:
Crazy Days and Nights - https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Christoph posted:

What was on that Crazy Days and Nights site someone linked to? I can't get it to load.

the kiddy loving business is stronger than ever, according to RDJ

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

Christoph posted:

Unredacted black book was leaked. Bill Maher owns a company called Kid Love.

Oh :catstare:

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

2 guards 1 of whom wasn't actually a guard and the prison can't say what they were exactly, put on leave and the warden reassigned is a giant gently caress you to all of us

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
Someone posted about Caitlyn Jenner being on suicide watch in the same jail for like 8 months a couple thousand posts upthread. Does anyone have a good source on that? I feel like it’ll be good to have handy the next time someone accuses me of having Epstein Brain.

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

Someone posted about Caitlyn Jenner being on suicide watch in the same jail for like 8 months a couple thousand posts upthread. Does anyone have a good source on that? I feel like it’ll be good to have handy the next time someone accuses me of having Epstein Brain.

They oughta lock Caitlyn Jenner in the Federal Reserve!!!!11

A Spherical Sponge
Nov 28, 2010
Does anyone have a good summary of all the suspect things in the series of events that led up to Epstein's death?

My lib friend is saying he thinks it's more likely that Epstein just killed himself through a combination of incompetence and active malice on the part of the prison guards towards a famous rich pedophile, and that no outside conspiratorial intervention was necessary to set up the situation that allowed him to commit suicide, and I'd like to crush that last vestige of sanity he's clinging on to

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

A Spherical Sponge posted:

Does anyone have a good summary of all the suspect things in the series of events that led up to Epstein's death?

My lib friend is saying he thinks it's more likely that Epstein just killed himself through a combination of incompetence and active malice on the part of the prison guards towards a famous rich pedophile, and that no outside conspiratorial intervention was necessary to set up the situation that allowed him to commit suicide, and I'd like to crush that last vestige of sanity he's clinging on to

Your friend is in on the conspiracy, watch out

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

i keep harping on this but the network is the important element here, the why and how of epsteins death is worth discussing and is entertaining but ultimately is a diversion. however it happened, his death has benefited an occult global network of wealthy demons who continue to spread darkness across the world. the real war for the dawn is out there, men.

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

I can't tell who's being serious in this thread and what's just a cspam gimmick

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

big boi posted:

that's the general c-spam vibe

I feel like this thread is becoming a magnet for first time c-spam posters

Welcome. Make no distinction between irony and the truth, don't be nazi, and the rest will sort itself out

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Christoph posted:

Unredacted black book was leaked. Bill Maher owns a company called Kid Love.

lololol

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

big boi posted:

you go to the trump thread for gimmickry, friend

twoday
May 4, 2005

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

you go to the trump thread for gimmickry, friend

This is a classic example of disinformation

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

wrong trans woman, it was chelsea manning

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
every cspam post is 100% sincere

twoday
May 4, 2005

twoday posted:

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

frien if you think we're being ironic when we say this is yet more proof that the rich are demonic parasites who must be destroyed you should probably go read vox or some poo poo

Christoph
Mar 3, 2005
A roundup of who is said to have committed suicide/overdosed in the past but was probably murdered is due.

I'd be interested in background on Chris Cornell's death. Also I have arbitrarily decided Heath Ledger was murdered.

Thunder God Biden
Sep 8, 2004

Israel is not a legitimate entity, and no amount of pressure can force us to recognize its right to exist.

Guys I have come across never before seen footage of the guards at the time of Epstein's death

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Robin Williams.

Thunder God Biden
Sep 8, 2004

Israel is not a legitimate entity, and no amount of pressure can force us to recognize its right to exist.

River Phoenix also Joaquin is completely broke-brained right?

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Courtney love was in epsteins black book, just sayin...

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
SHE KILLED KURT

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Owns how it's just super obvious that the ruling class is trying to run out the clock so climate change kills us all before we guillotine them

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004
We're literally destroying our planet all so that a few hundred people can have enough wealth and influence to gently caress all the children they want without getting caught

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Modus Pwnens posted:

We're literally destroying our planet all so that a few hundred people can have enough wealth and influence to gently caress all the children they want without getting caught
and even when they get caught, they'll just turn it into a societally good thing that children are being raped

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

Modus Pwnens posted:

Going to be pissed if Jupiter Ascending is the future.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Modus Pwnens posted:

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
Billionaire Demonic Child Sex Ring and Murder Cabal or general? Cause Sony Music killed Prince and Michael Jackson, so you'll need to start being more specific. Assuming you mean people connected (in opposition) to the Billionaire Demonic Child Sex Ring and Murder Cabal:

Good Candidates (Recent)
1. Avicii
2. Chris Cornell
3. Chester Bennington

Bad Candidates (Too Long Ago)
1. Kurt Cobain
2. Stanley Kubrick

Did I miss any?

It's also probably worth mentioning that the forensic pathologist octogenarian Epstein lawyers unfroze to oversee the autopsy investigated the assassinations of JFK and MLK (his panel's conclusion matched the official narrative in both cases), was hired to perform private autopsies on Michael Brown, Aaron Hernandez, and Patrice Lumumba, and provided testimony in the OJ Simpson and Phil Spector trials.

Christoph
Mar 3, 2005

Grevling posted:

Robin Williams.

No. I'd kill myself too if I was locked in a contract to be on The Crazy Ones.

Kurtofan posted:

SHE KILLED KURT

I completely believe this. Dude didn't give a gently caress and would have exposed the pedonati

Christoph
Mar 3, 2005

Perry Mason Jar posted:

you'll need to start being more specific.

Wrong. All conspiracies are unified now.

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

Thunder God Biden posted:

River Phoenix also Joaquin is completely broke-brained right?

Pretty much but try not to be so glib about it, they survived a cult (along with Rose McGowan, who was in the same cult)

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock
avicii connection is weak, he killed himself like 3 years after releasing that music video

i dont think these child abuse rings kill over just pettiness/revenge, only when someone directly threatens them

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
I agree it's weak. But maybe it took a while for the false memories to implant well enough to drive him to suicide? Did you consider that?

Thunder God Biden
Sep 8, 2004

Perry Mason Jar posted:

Pretty much but try not to be so glib about it, they survived a cult (along with Rose McGowan, who was in the same cult)

Sorry, glib is kinda the default setting here. Had no idea about the cult either and now I'm falling down an entirely DIFFERENT rabbit hole.

A Spherical Sponge
Nov 28, 2010
Well this is probably evidence that Epstein brain really has got to me, but apparently all the deaths of Chris Cornell, Chester Bennington, Anthony Bourdain, Aaron Schwartz, Robin Williams, and now Epstein, all of them have died of 'suicide' by hanging. Asphyxiation in particular, usually from household items tied to fixings such as doorknobs. My brain is loving melting

Edit: also, Kate Spade, L'WRen Scott, Amschel Rothschild, also died, in the same manner. It seems really loving weird that all these people are killing themselves in exactly the same way! you would expect suicide methods to be more diverse!

A Spherical Sponge has issued a correction as of 15:26 on Aug 14, 2019

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Hi I'm two security guards, or one guard and some guy, anyways I'm real sleepy today

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

A Spherical Sponge posted:

Well this is probably evidence that Epstein brain really has got to me, but apparently all the deaths of Chris Cornell, Chester Bennington, Anthony Bourdain, Aaron Schwartz, Robin Williams, and now Epstein, all of them have died of 'suicide' by hanging. Asphyxiation in particular, usually from household items tied to fixings such as doorknobs. My brain is loving melting

I don't like my brain being named after a pedophile. Maybe call it doorknob brain

or just knob brain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

ymgve posted:

avicii connection is weak, he killed himself like 3 years after releasing that music video

i dont think these child abuse rings kill over just pettiness/revenge, only when someone directly threatens them

Regarding Avicii’s death in Oman
https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2018/04/blind-item-2_23.html?m=1