Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

sexpig by night posted:

Also I'm not gonna lie maybe I am just brainbroke but I kinda think I agree with Matt that Epstein was just a name and face to a bigger thing
Epstein was definitely in some sense a fake person, given that his entire career over his entire adult life was a front operation. His only organic human connection appears to have been with his younger brother Mark--who was his business partner in real estate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

Matt has stepped over the edge Into galaxy Epstein brain. As much as I still think he is BestChapo, he’s gone too far

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
Lol @ chapo pumping up Sestak like some media outlet playing flavor of the month for content. gently caress off.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Nothus posted:

Lol @ chapo pumping up Sestak like some media outlet playing flavor of the month for content. gently caress off.

Lol you’re an idiot.

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011

Nothus posted:

yeah man, i'm getting so bored of hearing about joe sestak. everybody's always talking about him now

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Nothus posted:

Podcasts aren't praxis op

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Nothus posted:

*hears Williamson interview* :mad:

*hears Yang interview* :rant:

*hears Sestak interview* :tizzy:

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016
I buy the idea of Epstein being "fake" on some level but I dont buy the body double or the masonic ritual stuff.

The Epstein stuff is legitimately insane and harrowing but you gotta stay grounded or you just end up as a flat earth or reptilian guy.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Nothus posted:

someone's not getting their boat

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

The Joe Biden brain-melt montage is amazing.
President Tump and the Demacrogs would be an excellent band name.

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Ron Jeremy posted:

Matt has stepped over the edge Into galaxy Epstein brain. As much as I still think he is BestChapo, he’s gone too far

coming up with the most outlandish poo poo to add to the conspiracy has had a pretty good track record so far

Omnicarus
Jan 16, 2006

Ron Jeremy posted:

yo he's just taking chapo's beef with fake friends and w-keying it right into fake people like Epstein who can't be real, like for real 100% honest poo poo right there.

T. Bombastus
Feb 18, 2013

AnEdgelord posted:

I buy the idea of Epstein being "fake" on some level but I dont buy the body double or the masonic ritual stuff.

The Epstein stuff is legitimately insane and harrowing but you gotta stay grounded or you just end up as a flat earth or reptilian guy.
It's super tough to stay in reality. In the beginning every time you learn some new aspect you're like "there's no fuckin way that's true..." but then you look it up and it is true!

And by the five hundredth time that happens (usually right around when you find out it WAS the Chris Tucker from Rush Hour), you just quit looking poo poo up and start believing everything.

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Now that I have this dating robot I can take it easy.
What I wouldn't give to see Matt fully go off on the Game of Thrones Monopoly game in Will's instagram story

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Chexoid posted:

What I wouldn't give to see Matt fully go off on the Game of Thrones Monopoly game in Will's instagram story

:wink:

Edit: people are going to freak out about the guy screaming at the Des Moines live show.

Mr Hootington fucked around with this message at 03:31 on Aug 14, 2019

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

cohsae posted:

The Joe Biden brain-melt montage is amazing.
President Tump and the Demacrogs would be an excellent band name.

I’m legit laughing harder at President Tump than any of the Cheeto Mussolini bullshit derogatory nicknames people try to push. Tump is just fun to say!

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

Matt’s description of the Epstein saga as being a glitch in the code of reality is pretty much how Žižek describes the experience of ideology, my man needs to step away from the trash can and so on and so on.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Chexoid posted:

Fortnite Monopoly.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Mr Hootington posted:

Edit: people are going to freak out about the guy screaming at the Des Moines live show.

what's up I'm the guy who told him to shut the gently caress up

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Breadallelogram posted:

what's up I'm the guy who told him to shut the gently caress up

was he drunk or insane

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!

i say swears online posted:

was he drunk or insane

But enough about Matt.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

Mr Hootington posted:

Was it Matt

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Mr Hootington posted:

dude his name is Matt and he's one of the hosts

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

i say swears online posted:

was he drunk or insane

a little of column a, a little of column annoying

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Matt was very drunk

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

Has anyone said the screaming guy was Matt yet

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Mr Hootington posted:

Matt was very drunk

My understanding is that that's pretty much all that's going on in Iowa.

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

but since we are small we may-
uh, we may be the losers

Mr Hootington posted:

The multiple guys screaming at the Dublin show were basically inaudible on the recording

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Isn't Sestak some Third Way shithead?

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Uranium posted:

Matt’s description of the Epstein saga as being a glitch in the code of reality is pretty much how Žižek describes the experience of ideology, my man needs to step away from the trash can and so on and so on.

nobody remind him about mark fisher or we may lose our most biggest boy to epstienitus

THS
Sep 15, 2017

joe peestak

THS
Sep 15, 2017

joe shitstak

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

PostNouveau posted:

Isn't Sestak some Third Way shithead?

Everybody running for president is a third-way shithead except for Sanders, Warren, and Williamson.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

They finally found Epstein’s assistant

https://twitter.com/trueanonpod/status/1161694337224196096?s=21

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

https://twitter.com/saywhatagain/status/1161702918082441216

Studious Virgil while Oaf Matt is probably trying to get his carry-on in the bin

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Bryter posted:

The multiple guys screaming at the Dublin show were basically inaudible on the recording

The guy was standing one person away from the stage. I hope Chris can do some wonders.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Nick Soapdish posted:

Studious Virgil while Oaf Matt is probably trying to get his carry-on in the bin

I too review the safety handout and turn off my podcast to hear the preflight briefing. Because that safety breifing is like a live podcast.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Nick Soapdish posted:

I can only imagine the angry rant he went on about how they keep moving the seats an inch back at a time.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
I'm genuinely stunned that Ghislaine Maxwell's face, teeth, and fingerprints aren't all in different zip codes by now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

https://twitter.com/willmenaker/status/1161727582171275270