Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
I sign all my emails

Be Best,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
it’s almost 420 and i’m gonna play sekiro for the first time tonight

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Bag here is probably thinking of the (not actually true) urban legend that Muslims were banned from public office under the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952 https://www.politifact.com/facebook-fact-checks/statements/2019/jan/14/blog-posting/mccarran-walter-act-1952-never-banned-muslims-publ/

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009

a.lo posted:

How do we get the dow back up??

we need someone to get xi to send trump a big beautiful letter

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side
this is good news for bitcoin

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
i never realized how quickly and bigly the stock market and global economy can swing in one day until a dimwitted dotard with a smart phone was elected to the most powerful position in the world

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Buck Wildman posted:

I always sign my emails Ave Imperator a little formal maybe but I like to be careful

I just remembered a roommate I had who would sign his “Ad Astra,” for some insane reason

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009

new kind of cat posted:

sekiro is a good game

sucks that they wont be doing dlc :(

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

HOWAR

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Interesting

https://twitter.com/yashar/status/1161730836858904576

but nothing matters

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Cithen
Mar 6, 2002

Pillbug
can trump file for bankruptcy for america?

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Cithen posted:

He'll try

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Recession Trump would be so loving fun

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
rtumpo

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Cithen posted:

buddy...

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Bananasaurus Rex posted:

sekiro is a good game

sucks that they wont be doing dlc :(

I haven't touched sekiro since I platinum'd it a couple months ago and I sometimes wonder if I still have the muscle memory or if I'd fall flat on my face again

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

he'd get 25th and wall street would install someone to guide pence on what they want passed to minimize their loses

Cithen
Mar 6, 2002

Pillbug

WarMECH posted:

i never realized how quickly and bigly the stock market and global economy can swing in one day until a dimwitted dotard with a smart phone was elected to the most powerful position in the world

stable market

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

buckle up then, shits about to get crazy

https://i.imgur.com/7EOpZbF.mp4

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

luv 2 forget theres plumbing work being done and then take a poo poo and not have any water 2 wash my hands good thing theres still water in this teapot good thing i got my piss supplies and my trump xl

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

a.lo posted:

How do we get the dow back up??

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

The Alpha Centauri posted:

he'd get 25th and wall street would install someone to guide pence on what they want passed to maximize the people's losses

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/NathanBLawrence/status/1161727164699615235

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

new kind of cat posted:

lol have fun

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Rah! posted:

luv 2 forget theres plumbing work being done and then take a poo poo and not have any water 2 wash my hands good thing theres still water in this teapot good thing i got my piss supplies and my trump xl

you should hand wrap all your turds in goatskin parchment and store them somewhere safe for the long winter

hungry for crepes n shit
Aug 17, 2005

euphronius posted:

so Powell will be out by the end of the month ?

When he wants him gone, Trump's gonna send Powell a pair of his poo poo-filled pants in a gift box every single day until he resigns

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
I was promised great music in the trump era where the gently caress is the new ratm album

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

The Alpha Centauri posted:

he'd get 25th and wall street would install someone to guide pence on what they want passed to minimize their loses

the second they 25th him they will lose 1/2 their base for every elected position

it owns how much republicans have to kiss his orange nazi rear end now

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Gringostar posted:

the second they 25th him they will lose 1/2 their base for every elected position

it owns how much republicans have to kiss his orange nazi rear end now

his base will do as they're told

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

Yeah, by Trump.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

says who? he literally is their messiah

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

tacodaemon posted:

Bag here is probably thinking of the (not actually true) urban legend that Muslims were banned from public office under the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952 https://www.politifact.com/facebook-fact-checks/statements/2019/jan/14/blog-posting/mccarran-walter-act-1952-never-banned-muslims-publ/
they have terminal boomer brain so they think the power elite of the 1950s had the same pathological preoccupation with islam that contemporary chuds have, instead of communism

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

they'll get a new messiah, plus they can just make something up about q and how this is part of the plan

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Fox News would have to turn on Trump and I just don't see that happening. They're in too deep now.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Fox News would have to turn on Trump and I just don't see that happening. They're in too deep now.

They will only if he loses

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug

trun!

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Trump will blame Powell or CNN or Nancy Pelosi or the Jews and the right wing media empire will follow his lead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Cause I'm in too deep
And I'm trying to keep
All the cracks in my head
Instead of pinging under