Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/728297587418247168

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

the gofundme for that fbi ghoul mccabe who trump fired a day before his pension lol

which got shut down after it was discovered that a PR firm had set it up

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZQ50ZXwPyw

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

the gofundme for that fbi ghoul mccabe who trump fired a day before his pension lol

gently caress I forgot about this

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
It must've been years ago but remember when they killed Epstein and it fell out of the news cycle?

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ikanreed posted:

It must've been years ago but remember when they killed Epstein and it fell out of the news cycle?

Buh... but... who killed Epstein ?

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
Mossad

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

clinton crime family

Apathy420
May 18, 2017

by Cyrano4747
my dad

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

hi meghan

Chronicles
Oct 24, 2013

lol what was this from?

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

:jpmf:

Chronicles posted:

lol what was this from?

Inauguration, he was ogling Melania or Ivanka's rear end iirc

I choose to believe that was the moment her dreams of becoming president finally died

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Javid posted:

hillary clinton spent a billion dollars running for president

lol forever at her and her lackeys refusing to listen to his campaign advice

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
but The ALGORITHM!!!!

Big Dick Cheney
Mar 30, 2007

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

lol forever at her and her lackeys refusing to listen to his campaign advice

But the algorithm!!

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
Did anyone read that inside-the-campaign book Shattered? I'm getting so angry at the media coverage surrounding Epstein's death, Biden's pudding brain, and Bernie's correct analysis of the corporate media. Maybe some schadenfreude would turn me around.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Shattered is a great look at how to burn a billion dollars. Robby Mook is a hack fraud grifter who will burn in Hell forever, but most importantly, for all the talk of Hillary being a feminist champion and the first woman president, her campaign was ran by rich white men, for the benefit of even richer white men (like Trump, for example.)

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Taintrunner posted:

Shattered is a great look at how to burn a billion dollars. Robby Mook is a hack fraud grifter who will burn in Hell forever, but most importantly, for all the talk of Hillary being a feminist champion and the first woman president, her campaign was ran by rich white men, for the benefit of even richer white men (like Trump, for example.)

It's worth pointing out that pretty much everyone involved in the campaign at a high level was a hack fraud grifter just like Mook. He just gets the lion's share of the blame because all the other grifters knew that someone had to take the fall for it, and they quickly rallied around blaming him to try to protect their careers. Not absolving Mook by any stretch, just be careful with sources like Shattered.

Also, this reminded me of how Neera Tanden went from potus chief of staff in waiting to operator of a barely relevant think tank because of that shitshow of a campaign

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

MeatwadIsGod posted:

Did anyone read that inside-the-campaign book Shattered? I'm getting so angry at the media coverage surrounding Epstein's death, Biden's pudding brain, and Bernie's correct analysis of the corporate media. Maybe some schadenfreude would turn me around.

here are the sparknotes

https://twitter.com/i_zzzzzz/status/733518431740252160

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-V95eGgZbrU

NightGyr
Mar 7, 2005
I � Unicode
https://twitter.com/kgyp/status/1142134843909779457

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MokNvbiRqCM

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

i know this picture was taken after 2016 because she wasn't behind him then

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Tony Pizzuto Says Hello

that extra-extra-wide big boy chair he had during the hearings

Dec 26, 2012

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

lol

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo

Azathoth posted:

It's worth pointing out that pretty much everyone involved in the campaign at a high level was a hack fraud grifter just like Mook. He just gets the lion's share of the blame because all the other grifters knew that someone had to take the fall for it, and they quickly rallied around blaming him to try to protect their careers. Not absolving Mook by any stretch, just be careful with sources like Shattered.

Also, this reminded me of how Neera Tanden went from potus chief of staff in waiting to operator of a barely relevant think tank because of that shitshow of a campaign

Does anyone know what Huma Abedin is up to today?

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

Ayatollah Hermione
Apr 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

yowza :eyepop:

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Chuka Umana posted:

Does anyone know what Huma Abedin is up to today?

Absolutely nothing publicly. If she's not just living off of existing wealth, I'd guess she's collecting paychecks from various think tanks / PACs while trying to figure out how to recover her political career after the 1 - 2 punch of Anthony Weiner and Hillary.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Javid posted:

hillary clinton spent a billion dollars running for president

lmao when was this?

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
50 cent challenging floyd Mayweather to read a single page of Harry Potter on camera

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

babypolis posted:

lmao when was this?

Jan 2017

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Azathoth posted:

Absolutely nothing publicly. If she's not just living off of existing wealth, I'd guess she's collecting paychecks from various think tanks / PACs while trying to figure out how to recover her political career after the 1 - 2 punch of Anthony Weiner and Hillary.

didn't ol weiner move back in with her recently

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

didn't ol weiner move back in with her recently

Apparently a lie, as I found out when I tried to figure out what she's up to now.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

paul_soccer10 posted:

50 cent challenging floyd Mayweather to read a single page of Harry Potter on camera

lmao i forgot about this

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Javid posted:

Inauguration, he was ogling Melania or Ivanka's rear end iirc

I choose to believe that was the moment her dreams of becoming president finally died

He's avoiding making eye contact with her, actually looks like hes trying to keep her out of his field of view entirely.

Is he trying to avoid getting emotional on the day that marks the absolute end of his legacy? Or is he just so angry and embarassed at her failure that he cant even stand to look at her?

Like imagine getting the total softball of running against TRMPU and loving it up.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

R. Guyovich posted:

lmao i forgot about this

aaahahaha 50 cent rules

https://twitter.com/50cent/status/22201409032

https://twitter.com/50cent/status/22202421207

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

One More Fat Nerd posted:

He's avoiding making eye contact with her, actually looks like hes trying to keep her out of his field of view entirely.

Is he trying to avoid getting emotional on the day that marks the absolute end of his legacy? Or is he just so angry and embarassed at her failure that he cant even stand to look at her?

Like imagine getting the total softball of running against TRMPU and loving it up.

he's fantasizing about smoking a cigar stuck up melania's pussy, op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

he's fantasizing about smoking a cigar stuck up melania's pussy, op

No one can be sure this isn't true.