Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

with thin rear end bed sheets, on his loving knees pushing his neck forward

gently caress

crack ping

ya, passing out over and over to keep reattempting for three hours straight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

ghislaine soon to become yet the latest maxwell to die in a boating accident

Ah wouldn't you know it. Borgerson's mansion where Ghislaine is alleged to have lived in is also an oceanfront property.

https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/301-Summer-St_Manchester_MA_01944_M30449-11489

quote:

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2019/08/14/jeffrey-epstein-associate-ghislaine-maxwell-massachusetts/xfh2JloheR869JKvwwkVpI/story.html

Business Insider reported that Borgerson told them that Maxwell was not staying at the house, referring to her as a “former friend.”

He is currently one of approximately 5,000 members of the Council on Foreign Relations. According to his bio on the Council on Foreign Relations website, Borgerson earned his bachelor’s degree from the US Coast Guard Academy as well as a master’s degree and PhD in international relations from the Tufts University’s Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy.

Very convenient that Ghislaine Maxwell's boyfriend, who owns a shipping company, also was educated where he could learn how the Coast Guard interdicts cargo, and went to a law school. :thunk:

Pener Kropoopkin has issued a correction as of 05:01 on Aug 15, 2019

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

man epstein sure killed the poo poo out of himself huh

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

The Jeffery Epstein hyoid bone is impacted by the **Polyester Bedsheet** and the injured part explodes into gore!
Jeffery Epstein gives in to pain.
Jeffery Epstein has been found dead.

remote control carnivore
May 7, 2009
"Welp, been backpacking in the woods a few days; wonder what's going on in the Epstein thread."

crack
PIIIIIING

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
the crack of the neck, the ping of eyeballs popping out of sockets

Rated PG-34
Jul 1, 2004

out of curiosity, decided to check out the NYT web page for coverage and this is the only article linked on the front page:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/14/opinion/jeffrey-epstein-jennifer-araoz.html

some article about a lady suing the Epstein estate bc she was raped by him

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
epstein neck

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

crack ping neck, epstein's in heck

hobotrashcanfires
Jul 24, 2013

Calibanibal posted:

thats like a g*ddamn dwarf fortress death

Their personality can also be scrutinized for abnormalities. Their biographies indicate that they "have the appearance of somebody who is (x) years old," a very good indicator of an Epstein in cases where they have too many children or too many civilization associations to be that young. As Epsteins do not eat, sleep, or drink, they will never have recent thoughts about meals, drinks, beds, dining rooms, or chairs, leaving their thoughts especially bare and suspicious. In the case of Epsteins who have been in the prison for a while, a comment may be added to the effect that "s/he could really use a drink," "s/he has not had a drink in far, far too long," or "can't even remember the last time s/he had some." This is an indicator.

Just what was that Marcelo Costa de Andrade, also known as The Vampire of Niterói connection??

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

crack ping bone, replaced by a clone

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Calibanibal posted:

crack ping bone, replaced by a clone

im listening

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

you have to break the neck bones to extract the neural interface

Timespy
Jul 6, 2013

No bond but to do just ones

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

this thread is a bunch of normies who think jeffrey epstein existed

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Al! posted:

the crack of the neck, the ping of eyeballs popping out of sockets

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Peanut Butler posted:

gently caress

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
morpheus:] you think that's epstein yer conspiring?

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
The young man's name -- Albert Epstein.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Grevling posted:

I love it when people bring up Occam's razor to say that Epstein commited suicide because of prison conditions or whatever. Nearly every time you hear that phrase it's to argue for some basic bitch idiot position.
those people are also subject to occam's razor as well -- considering that there's undeniable proof that capitalism leads to pedophilia, their defense of it also means that those basic bitches, in their defense of capitalism, are also pedophiles and thus you should feel no guilt for excommunicating them from your life or the universe

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Jeffrey Epstein is the lesson we learned along the way

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

https://twitter.com/brandyljensen/status/1161853032650485760?s=21

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Calibanibal posted:

thats like a g*ddamn dwarf fortress death

lol

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

those people are also subject to occam's razor as well -- considering that there's undeniable proof that capitalism leads to pedophilia, their defense of it also means that those basic bitches, in their defense of capitalism, are also pedophiles and thus you should feel no guilt for excommunicating them from your life or the universe

the simplest explanation is that there's a massive conspiracy to cover up an elite pedophile ring. it takes more labor and effort to come up with explanations for why there's not a conspiracy.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

epstein was murdered lol nothing matters

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

triple sulk posted:

everyone was murdered lol nothing matters

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
reddits politics subreddit is mysteriously pretty free of epstein stuff, the reddit admins also quarantined the chapo sub shortly after an ama with a prominent epstein investigator 🤔

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Karl Barks posted:

Jeffrey Epstein is the lesson we learned along the way

an epstein saved is an epstein earned

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I just read that Igor interview and I'm pretty sure this is all some jacob's ladder poo poo and you're all my coma friends.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

gh0stpinballa posted:

what were you guys saying about how if it looked like they couldn't hide it they would try to normalize it instead?

https://twitter.com/OliviaMesser/status/1161684208118579201?s=19

crack. and motherfucking ping.

this is why i'll never write anything, reality will just make it real and make it worse

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

i do the head shaking motion blur when i brush my teeth

Rated PG-34
Jul 1, 2004

Ace of Baes posted:

reddits politics subreddit is mysteriously pretty free of epstein stuff, the reddit admins also quarantined the chapo sub shortly after an ama with a prominent epstein investigator 🤔

are redditors posting in r/politics dumb enough to think the Epstein murder suicide is apolitical

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

we must protect lowtax

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Peanut Butler posted:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

a bunch of perplexed mj12 agents standing around a laughing lowtax, unable to snap his titanium reinforced neck and silence cspam, the only place left that knows the truth

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

r/politics, the place that definitely isn't modded by intelligence operatives

hobotrashcanfires
Jul 24, 2013

Calibanibal posted:

The Jeffery Epstein hyoid bone is impacted by the **Polyester Bedsheet** and the injured part explodes into gore!
Jeffery Epstein gives in to pain.
Jeffery Epstein has been found dead.

Endlessly scrolling CSPAM text background please.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Hell yeah he was murdered

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

thats definitely one of those ai generated pictures. you can tell from the teeth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Spergin Morlock posted:

thats definitely one of those ai generated pictures. you can tell from the teeth

thanks morlock