Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Sleeveless posted:

It rules that the dude who attempted the shooting announced it with a Virgin v. Chad meme and rather than spend even a second questioning whether spending years internalizing and propagating the language and iconography of mass murderers and the toxic ideologies that create them is a good idea people online just immediately launched into doing their own epic Chad Virgin memes about it.

Or, hear me out, nazis suck and making fun of them whips rear end and takes away their power.

We literally had a whole 7 decade Mel Brooks career about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Sleeveless posted:

It rules that the dude who attempted the shooting announced it with a Virgin v. Chad meme and rather than spend even a second questioning whether spending years internalizing and propagating the language and iconography of mass murderers and the toxic ideologies that create them is a good idea people online just immediately launched into doing their own epic Chad Virgin memes about it.

trap sprung incel. everyone we got another one for the volcano.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

Or, hear me out, nazis suck and making fun of them whips rear end and takes away their power.

We literally had a whole 7 decade Mel Brooks career about it.

That's why the black metal band Neckbeard Deathcamp loving owns. They have albums titled White Nationalism Is For Basement Dwelling Losers and So Much For The Tolerant Left featuring such amazing song titles as "Pozerfaust Division", "Please Respond (I Showed You My Penis)", "XXXL Obersturmfuhrer Leather Duster", and my personal favorite, "Unironically Smearing Someone from a Facebook Account with an Azumanga Daioh Profile Picture".

It's an absolutely bonkers, extremely online antifascist take on black metal and I love it

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Sleeveless posted:

Ah, I see that the :decorum: tone police :decorum: have finally arrived. Time for some navel gazing and wondering if we're just as bad as mass murderers because we mock them through language that they understand

S.J.
May 19, 2008

Just who the hell do you think we are?

Bertrand Hustle posted:

That's why the black metal band Neckbeard Deathcamp loving owns. They have albums titled White Nationalism Is For Basement Dwelling Losers and So Much For The Tolerant Left featuring such amazing song titles as "Pozerfaust Division", "Please Respond (I Showed You My Penis)", "XXXL Obersturmfuhrer Leather Duster", and my personal favorite, "Unironically Smearing Someone from a Facebook Account with an Azumanga Daioh Profile Picture".

It's an absolutely bonkers, extremely online antifascist take on black metal and I love it

holy gently caress this owns

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

S.J. posted:

holy gently caress this owns

i mean it would if the music wasn't (inevitably) unlistenable garbage

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

snergle posted:

trap sprung incel. everyone we got another one for the volcano.

Somfin posted:

Ah, I see that the :decorum: tone police :decorum: have finally arrived. Time for some navel gazing and wondering if we're just as bad as mass murderers because we mock them through language that they understand

It never stops being funny how goons' only response to people making fun of them for being dipshits is to accuse the person making fun of them of being the thing they were being a dipshit about in a very specific and highly revealing way.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

S.J.
May 19, 2008

Just who the hell do you think we are?

Sagebrush posted:

I mean I've never heard any music from that genre that I thought was good so I can at least enjoy this

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Sagebrush posted:

It's pretty good if you like old school ultra low-fi black metal. BM as a genre was really low budget in the early days and that hollow, harsh sound became an actual stylistic Thing. So it's not unlistenable any more than first wave black metal, which I grant is definitely an acquired taste.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Sleeveless posted:

It never stops being funny how goons' only response to me drinking my own piss is to laugh at me, the piss drinker, well I'm knocking back a tall glass of the hot stuff and I'm laughing at you because you laugh at me because I'm different but I laugh at you because you're all the same

Jesus Christ, gently caress off and die, you big wet bitch. No one likes you.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

You should never listen to music with words you can understand. Music should be about the tonality, not the lyrics. That's why I only listen to Italian opera, Norwegian metal, Japanese anime opening themes and that album they put out in gibberish to promote The Sims 2.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

RandomFerret posted:

You should never listen to music with words you can understand. Music should be about the tonality, not the lyrics. That's why I only listen to Italian opera, Norwegian metal, Japanese anime opening themes and that album they put out in gibberish to promote The Sims 2.

That's why I exclusively listen to recordings of angry parakeets

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008
It sounds like a blender being run while being blended by another blender, which, incidentally, is what should happen to the subject matter of their songs.

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

It sounds like a blender being run while being blended by another blender

Only a Blendtec Blender TM could do this.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Sleeveless posted:

It never stops being funny how goons' only response to people making fun of them for being dipshits is to accuse the person making fun of them of being the thing they were being a dipshit about in a very specific and highly revealing way.

You know when you first came in here and stated your point without any argument or proof to back it up, I was skeptical. But now that you’ve responded to criticism of it by furiously lashing out at the people who disagreed with you while still providing nothing of substance, well, I’m sold.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

DiggityDoink posted:

Only a Blendtec Blender TM could do this.

Will a Blendtec™ blender continue to run while being blended by another blender?

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Someone post that iceberg tier meme of musical genre

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

Bertrand Hustle posted:

Will a Blendtec™ blender continue to run while being blended by another blender?

Quick someone restart the Will It Blend channel!

itskage
Aug 26, 2003

RandomFerret posted:

Japanese anime opening themes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDGu5vAhGR0

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
drat didn't expect anyone to call me on it

Instead have this, which is almost as good as my video would have been:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRTfcMeqhig

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Sleeveless posted:

You genuinely can't tell the difference between form and content, can you?

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

Sleeveless posted:

What are you trying to say? Your words and the words in the image are meaningless. gently caress. I'm old now, aren't I?

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Ariong posted:

You know when you first came in here and stated your point without any argument or proof to back it up, I was skeptical. But now that you’ve responded to criticism of it by furiously lashing out at the people who disagreed with you while still providing nothing of substance, well, I’m sold.

With the first post, I thought he was aiming his venom at the wannabe shooter, getting indoctrinated by memes, and then the second one happened and I lamented my optimism once again.

RareAcumen has a new favorite as of 05:40 on Aug 15, 2019

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

RareAcumen posted:

With the first post, I thought he was aiming his venom at the wannabe shooter, getting indoctrinated by memes, and then the second one happened lamented my optimism once again.

I had the same interpretation the first time I read it. I had to go back and reread it a couple of times before I understood the intent. It was a poorly written post.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
What if the problem isn't that we're calling them a bunch of incel sissies but that we're letting them define what masculinity is?

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

RareAcumen posted:

With the first post, I thought he was aiming his venom at the wannabe shooter, getting indoctrinated by memes, and then the second one happened and I lamented my optimism once again.

naw he was aiming it at people making chad vs virgin memes in response to an incel failing yet again. A meme that was originally created by incels and then was instantly taken and changed into one that makes fun of incels. he even went to what ever shitpool the shooter posted in to take a screen cap to try to shame us. in doing so he showed he treads in that specific shitpool regularly confirming himself as more volcano fodder.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

MizPiz posted:

What if the problem isn't that we're calling them a bunch of incel sissies but that we're letting them define what masculinity is?

Are we?

Last I checked the ladies aren't swooning for...

*checks notes to see what the definition of "incel" is*

... lol

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

Ignorance, the root of all evil

Do it again but in comic sans tia

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

Are we?

Last I checked the ladies aren't swooning for...

*checks notes to see what the definition of "incel" is*

... lol

The problem with this is that there are multiple definitions. When incels say that women don’t want to gently caress them, they mean men who don’t have extremely pronounced jaws/wide wrists/huge muscles/whatever trait they’ve decided to blame for their repulsiveness. If that’s what you mean by incel, then obviously that’s wrong since a man can lack those traits and still be attractive. When a normal person says that women don’t want to gently caress incels, what they mean is that women, being people, generally aren’t attracted to hate-stuffed spite monsters. In this case, the statement is true.

This is why I dislike the term incel: it has multiple meanings and the meaning of a sentence using the term can change completely depending on which meaning they intended. The only time it’s useful is when someone uses it as a self-identifier.

barbecue at the folks
Jul 20, 2007

Ariong posted:

The problem with this is that there are multiple definitions. When incels say that women don’t want to gently caress them, they mean men who don’t have extremely pronounced jaws/wide wrists/huge muscles/whatever trait they’ve decided to blame for their repulsiveness. If that’s what you mean by incel, then obviously that’s wrong since a man can lack those traits and still be attractive. When a normal person says that women don’t want to gently caress incels, what they mean is that women, being people, generally aren’t attracted to hate-stuffed spite monsters. In this case, the statement is true.

This is why I dislike the term incel: it has multiple meanings and the meaning of a sentence using the term can change completely depending on which meaning they intended. The only time it’s useful is when someone uses it as a self-identifier.

Tää on mäkkärin drive-in, ole hyvä ja tilaa tai mä soitan stevarit

Bar Ran Dun
Jan 22, 2006

I've no idea what you're saying in your Scandinavian moon language. But I'll be dammed off that's not the funniest thing I've read in a week.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

gently caress up and post cool memes

https://i.imgur.com/y6E34LC.mp4

Teach
Mar 28, 2008

Pillbug
Went to the pub last night and tried to kill 30 to 50 of these.

mrpwase
Apr 21, 2010

I HAVE GREAT AVATAR IDEAS
For the Many, Not the Few

Teach posted:

Went to the pub last night and tried to kill 30 to 50 of these.

...in 3 - 5 minutes? :ohdear:

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

BrandorKP posted:

I've no idea what you're saying in your Scandinavian moon language. But I'll be dammed off that's not the funniest thing I've read in a week.

.... It's clearly Finnish.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uukvEcd25oQ

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
Did they ever storm area 51?

Where is my thicc alien babe

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Nah and I'm loving glad that's in the past because the memes were funny for like a couple of days but got really old after like 3 weeks

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe
Area 51 storm is supposed to happen on 20 September.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

barbecue at the folks posted:

Tää on mäkkärin drive-in, ole hyvä ja tilaa tai mä soitan stevarit

Mitta vittua përkelë