Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

Ashcans
Jan 2, 2006

Let's do the space-time warp again!

Those were always glasses, you can see in the lower left panel of that page that they have stems going behind Cio's ear, as well as a portion of her actual eye visible outside the frame.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010

habeasdorkus posted:

Gog's commentary really is excellent. Your pal Gog-Agog can do play-by-play for me any day.

While my pal Gog-Agog is great for the play-by-play, my pal Gog-Agog's deadpan is amazing. You can just feel my pal Gog-Agog's condescension for my pal Gog-Agog's obvious statements radiating off her. I hope we get to hear my pal Gog-Agog's reaction from the field!

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
talk without rhythm, and you might just be the worm

hey girl you up
May 21, 2001

Forum Nice Guy

Ashcans posted:

Those were always glasses, you can see in the lower left panel of that page that they have stems going behind Cio's ear, as well as a portion of her actual eye visible outside the frame.

I had already capped/uploaded that exact panel before I saw there was a new page, so to save everyone else the trouble of checking:

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Probably easier to just show the part where she takes them off

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the funny thing is shes narrowing her eyes there

TheDemon
Dec 11, 2006

...on the plus side I'm feeling much more angry now than I expected so this totally helps me get in character.
furious dumbass headbutt incoming

Vagabong
Mar 2, 2019
Dissapointed Alison did not have the foresight to hide a second, smaller boxing helmet under her first one

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

nah imo she's now successfully convinced eris that she's easy meat and an idiot, and will manage to just step out of the way for the ring out

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

or she'll stumble and trip him or something

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017
I want there to be at least one fight where someone gets launched out of the ring and into the audience.

Pacra
Aug 5, 2004

TheDemon posted:

furious dumbass headbutt incoming

maybe some head of john pointers were taught, irrespective of having the bolts in one's head

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Pacra posted:

maybe some head of john pointers were taught, irrespective of having the bolts in one's head

Alison is only good at martial arts that she's never been taught and has never seen

If you teach her wrong, as a joke, she will be more powerful than you can ever imagine

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
did Sailor Moon have any kicking techniques?

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
What there's the Sailor Moon Kick https://sailormoon.fandom.com/wiki/Sailor_Moon_Kick

It better be this

wdarkk
Oct 26, 2007

Friends: Protected
World: Saved
Crablettes: Eaten

Yesh posted:

What there's the Sailor Moon Kick https://sailormoon.fandom.com/wiki/Sailor_Moon_Kick

It better be this

I just want to point out that you rarely ever see a custom cursor on a web site anymore and I loved that one.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

Rotten Red Rod posted:

Alison is only good at martial arts that she's never been taught and has never seen

If you teach her wrong, as a joke, she will be more powerful than you can ever imagine

allison is incapable of learning, which makes her an excellent student

jng2058
Jul 17, 2010

We have the tools, we have the talent!

JustaDamnFool posted:

Dissapointed Alison did not have the foresight to hide a second, smaller boxing helmet under her first one

I mean its not like foresight is one of her measurable skills. I think it's canceled out by all the Furious Dumbassery.

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

Alison tripping forward and falling over, making her opponent jump out of the ring would match up with that story of the dumb swordsman

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.
I appreciate that Operant has set things up in a way where there's like 4-5 different completely awesome things Allison could do to get out of this pickle.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
Looking forward to the super inazuma kick where the superimposed summoned god looks like a super robot if you squint

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Allison has the groovin' magic.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

she's going to spin like a top and slap the poo poo out of him with her noodle arms covered with needles

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
Well these have been a couple nail biting pages.

Yesh posted:

It better be this

This but Al-Yis-Un does the full transformation power up sequence mid battle and ends up in the actual sailor costume from her dream chat with Incubus, fancy wand and all. Continues to fight the tournie in full costume.

Or her panic/anger spontaneously turns her opponent into a pillar of salt. That works too.

Mindblast
Jun 28, 2006

Moving at the speed of death.

If you don't know footwork then just fuckin invent it on the spot. Who the fuxk says she can't? Common sense? Pfffffft. Like that gets you anywhere :dukedog:

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

V. Illych L. posted:

nah imo she's now successfully convinced eris that she's easy meat and an idiot, and will manage to just step out of the way for the ring out

Ring Out Six Billion Demons

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

wdarkk posted:

I just want to point out that you rarely ever see a custom cursor on a web site anymore and I loved that one.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
Al-Yis-Un headbutt his sword and break the blade with your sheer stubborness.

Has she played video games like Borderlands? Might be time for a butt-slam.

DancingShade fucked around with this message at 06:50 on Aug 16, 2019

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
ah, keijo

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
I am the legendary eternal warrior of the eons Gol-Arh-Wowr.

I have bathed in the blood of a hundred legions, fought beneath a thousand suns and walked dimensions lost to time and memory. My skill with the laser-nunchucks is unequalled amongst my peers and my superb muscle control has made mortal concerns such as food or sleep a long forgotten necessity.

My muscles effortlessly crack boulders of granite and twist mighty ship hulls of rune-forged titanium. My skin is akin to the alloy forged of a dwarf star and my mind is sharper than a psychic charged rapier with a subatomic point.

*gets slammed off the arena boundary by someone's butt, falls face first into the sand*

My... honor....all is lost...

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

DancingShade posted:

Al-Yis-Un headbutt his sword and break the blade with your sheer stubborness.

Has she played video games like Borderlands? Might be time for a butt-slam.
1000 Perfect Butt Slams would be a good Angel name.

Bell_
Sep 3, 2006

Tiny Baltimore
A billion light years away
A goon's posting the same thing
But he's already turned to dust
And the shitpost we read
Is a billion light-years old
A ghost just like the rest of us
Three words away from being the perfect title for another Tingler.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Bell_ posted:

Three words away from being the perfect title for another Tingler.

Pounded in the Butt by 333 Perfect Butt Cheeks Slam the Lustful

Ashcans
Jan 2, 2006

Let's do the space-time warp again!

wdarkk posted:

I'm a little disappointed it doesn't have a trailing effect, but I understand how quickly we realized that was obnoxious as hell.

ThaumPenguin
Oct 9, 2013

I wonder how long Eris Lo Kai would survive and/or thrive as the wielder of the Key of Kings

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

ThaumPenguin posted:

I wonder how long Eris Lo Kai would survive and/or thrive as the wielder of the Key of Kings

within ten minutes he'd hop into a room full of armed people, go "kya ha ha fools i hold the key of —" and immediately get vaporized

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
I got the Key of Kings!

*dies while eating a cheeseburger on a toilet like Elvis*

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

DancingShade posted:

I got the Key of Kings!

*dies while eating a cheeseburger on a toilet like Elvis*

perhaps the real reason there kept being Elvis sightings after his death is that he achieved true royalty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Schwarzwald posted:

perhaps the real reason there kept being Elvis sightings after his death is that he achieved true royalty

I mean he was the king of rock and roll, so maybe!