Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Squizzle posted:

if theyre so densely packed tho, you hop outta the sinker and try again w another boat until you get it right

Alternatively sink multiple boats in the channel on purpose

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

George is getting upset, sir

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/Hickenlooper/status/1162046556440268800?s=20
:sad:

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

ah, demon cracker nation

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

cargo cult posted:

it's really cool how this applies to literally every world leader

putin, erdogan, duterte, modi, orban, bolsonaro and probably another half dozen i don't care to think of

ping ping ping ping ping -c 5

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
The Dow could crash to 19000 and Trump would be shouting about how the number is still higher than it ever was under Obama

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

someone gets paid to organize this, type that list, pass it out, and enforce it lmao capitalism most efficient allocation, best of all possible worlds lol

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lmao @ failing ASAP Rocky. In prison for life!

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

What was he hoping for

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

dun, dun, dun
another cuck bites the dust

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

Inspector Hound posted:

What was he hoping for

his turn

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/elwasson/status/1162043564223795201?s=20

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Bread Liar

lol

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

https://i.imgur.com/rn7HpaV.gifv

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

heil cattler

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

economic warfare isn't free speech :thunk:

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

quote:

The self-driving freight truck startup TuSimple has been carrying mail across the state of Arizona for several weeks.

UPS announced on Thursday that its venture capital arm has made a minority investment in TuSimple. The announcement also revealed that since May TuSimple autonomous trucks have been hauling UPS loads on a 115-mile route between Phoenix and Tucson.

UPS confirmed to Gizmodo this is the first time UPS has announced it has been using TuSimple autonomous trucks to deliver packages in the state.

Around the same time as the UPS and TuSimple program began, the United States Postal Service and TuSimple publicized a two-week pilot program to deliver mail between Phoenix and Dallas, a 1,000 mile trip.

TuSimple claims it can cut the average cost of shipping in a tractor-trailer by 30 percent. In an announcement about the new partnership, UPS Ventures managing partner, Todd Lewis, said the venture arm “collaborates with startups to explore new technologies and tailor them to help meet our specific needs.”

No truckers driving the trucks means no diners means
No wait staff, no cooks, no dishwashers, no food to deliver there, etc

We are all completely hosed. The suburbs and outliers will be the first to go.

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Wow! Full fascism!

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

"Mister Hitler please stop saying and doing all these horrible things, it makes it very hard to openly support you" - NYT 1935

"Mister Netanyahu, please stop saying and doing all these horrible things, it makes it very hard to openly support you" - every machine Dem, 2019

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

BDS now and forever.

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

gonna run my f-150 on that new spiffy BDS engine

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

magiccarpet posted:

wonderful system we've got here, where the prospect of robots doing all our work for us is a nightmare horror dystopia

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

holy poo poo

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

lmfao imagine being the poor rear end in a top hat who has to write up the flowery official decorum version of Trump blasting out "HEY NETTENYAHOO DOT COM DONT LET THESE TWO IN WE DONT LIKE THEM AND THEY HATE ISRAEL"

Eleven Eleven
Nov 12, 2016

He's gonna run for Cory Gardner's Senate Seat instead as he probably should have been doing all along.

Inslee probably going to drop out next and run for reelection as Governor instead. Beto should be running for Senate again, but alas he has the Martin O'Malley disease and believes that he will be the White Obama.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/08/15/ge-shares-drop-after-madoff-whistleblower-harry-markopolos-raises-red-flags-on-its-accounting.html
<rememe> GE shares tank more than 10% after Madoff whistleblower calls it a 'bigger fraud than Enron' - GE says the allegations of fraud are "entirely false and misleading."

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

magiccarpet posted:

The most likely thing is that we'll have last-mile depots outside of population centers where truck drivers do the complicated city driving, while robots handle the easy act of driving on highways

Reduces trucking man-hours by a pretty significant sum. I wonder what they'll do with all those people, not to mention the people who were employed supporting that labor

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Please indicate to mr trupm that unions are prepared to commit seppuku for the sake of corporate profits

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
rip in piss john lickenpooper

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuck you

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Addamere posted:

The fuxk u Qantas holy my Facebook or not

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lol

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

sitting on the plantation stepsishly with american flag in the background]

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

As president, I believe it's a good thing that specific members of my government aren't allowed to visit allied nations

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

BDS these nuts

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

Intel&Sebastian posted:

lmfao imagine being the poor rear end in a top hat who has to write up the flowery official decorum version of Trump blasting out "HEY NETTENYAHOO DOT COM DONT LET THESE TWO IN WE DONT LIKE THEM AND THEY HATE ISRAEL"

do you, uh, nettenyahoo?

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

haha

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Inspector Hound posted:

As president, I believe it's a good thing that specific members of my government aren't allowed to visit allied nations

:yooge: ENEMY nations that HATE Israel!

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Bread Liar

magiccarpet posted:

this is basically all of trump's base, lmao

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

boy are u gonna be surprised when u learn that israel is an ethnostate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004