Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
The best 911 conspiracy theory is that on September 10th the pentagon was talking about trillions misplaced in its budget that suddenly ended

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

mdemone posted:

there's that fuckin book about how Manson was a CIA asset, and I just cannot even handle the level of reality right now

aaaaaaaa
I brought up Epstein with mom and she immediately brought up the black dahlia murders. I guess there's a documentary that builds a case for the elite carrying those out? i don't know anything about the murders or the docu but if you're looking for another possible rabbit hole...

Christoph
Mar 3, 2005
Black Dahlia makes sense because wasn't it the excuse for ramping up police presence

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

mdemone posted:

there's that fuckin book about how Manson was a CIA asset, and I just cannot even handle the level of reality right now

if you cant handle me at my best u dont deserve me at my worst

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
The lady max jizz is sending all sorts of messages to gently caress with everyone. Maybe she is daring them and knows the house is coming to cash her out.

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

speaking of black dahlia i decided to reread my james ellroy books and it's loving crazy how this poo poo is making him look like a holy prophet

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Jose posted:

The best 911 conspiracy theory is that on September 10th the pentagon was talking about trillions misplaced in its budget that suddenly ended

This theory also says that the office that was investigating that missing money was destroyed by the pentagon plane/missle/whatever. And guess where the backup files were... World Trade Center building 7!!!!!

I Have no idea if any of this is true but I heard it on a wannabe art bell type late night show.... That also speculated the missing money was for the secret alien technology space program.

Betcha it's real.

Spun Dog
Sep 21, 2004

Smellrose

gh0stpinballa posted:

speaking of black dahlia i decided to reread my james ellroy books and it's loving crazy how this poo poo is making him look like a holy prophet

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

She knows she's toast.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
Crack, crack, crack went the hyoid
Ping, ping, ping went the brain
Zing, zing, zing went the status quo
This is all loving insane

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Mr Hootington posted:

The lady max jizz is sending all sorts of messages to gently caress with everyone. Maybe she is daring them and knows the house is coming to cash her out.
In the wake of Epstein’s death shes telling the CIA to not kill her/protect her life because poo poo will get spilled if anything happens to her

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

Jose posted:

This isn't a mystery and everyone knows where the misplaced/unaccounted for greenbacks goes except for the nobodies that bring it up like once or twice a year (seriously go look for articles about Pentagon "losing" hundreds of billions and trillions of dollars, you'll find tons and for different years). That money is going into top secret tech and weapons development and purchasing - obviously they can't give receipts for it as a matter of national security and since military tech is about 17 years ahead of what's commercially available well it's drat expensive

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

everyone feels that way and gives up.
that's how they get away with it.

gh0stpinballa posted:

thanks, just picked up black dahlia

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

everyone feels that way and gives up.
that's how they get away with it.

Christoph posted:

If it was Whataburger that's code for Whatamurder

twoday
May 4, 2005

imagine how hosed up your day would be if you went out to lunch today and ran into Ghislaine Maxwell reading a book about the CIA at a burger place

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Perry Mason Jar posted:

aaaaaaaa
I brought up Epstein with mom and she immediately brought up the black dahlia murders. I guess there's a documentary that builds a case for the elite carrying those out? i don't know anything about the murders or the docu but if you're looking for another possible rabbit hole...

nah this book is called Chaos by Tom somebody.

just came out. I flipped through it in the bookstore and started cracking and pinging right there in the aisle in front of God n' everybody

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

Goon Project: Get to her before the conspiracy does and find out everything she knows.

Booking a flight to LA as we speak.

gregday
May 23, 2003

twoday posted:

imagine how hosed up your day would be if you went out to lunch today and ran into Ghislaine Maxwell reading a book about the CIA at a burger place

if it was a pizza place I’d be rolling around in the floor making woody woodpecker noises

madey
Sep 17, 2007

I saved the Olympics singlehandedly
Those Maxwell pictures reminded me of that deleted scene from Reservoir Dogs where they are setting Tim Roth up to go undercover.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZXVglYCYuY
It does have the same tables and umbrellas to my eye but I presume they are just common in LA?

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Imagine if some crack pinged guy tried to citizens arrest her

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I got the Epstein Brainn!!!!!

Rated PG-34
Jul 1, 2004

Stairmaster posted:

Imagine if some crack pinged guy tried to citizens arrest her

probably end up doing more time than she ever will

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

twoday posted:

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

crack! *pin - WAIT!... Burgergate!?

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

Perry Mason Jar posted:

If you stop giving them money the Clintons will expose your pedophile ring within a few days.

at least in the norway case, the pedophile ring that got busted was basically normal middle class people who had literally zero influence on whether the government would donate to clinton or not

everything is a conspiracy, but probably not this one

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

super macho dude posted:

Its the end of The Invisibles but instead of Barbelith exploding into conciousness-expanding light rays and we're hugging each other as the snow falls, the Outer Church won in the end and we're all stuck in the torture room drugged up on Key 17.

This is the posting content I crave

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Alan Dershowitz spotted at a Five Guys in Queens

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

twoday posted:

god that would rule

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

gregday posted:

if it was a pizza place I’d be rolling around in the floor making woody woodpecker noises

lol

angerbeet posted:

this is very crack ping and I do need to get more exercise

time to make an entroposcope and get out there I guess

I'm glad! I seriously highly recommend it, you'll see what I mean (I've had better luck with attractors than voids but do both for sure). Why the entroposcope?

Perry Mason Jar has issued a correction as of 22:47 on Aug 15, 2019

yorkinshire
Apr 28, 2009

In space no one can hear your dope beats.
Did a star get added to the CIA wall when Epstein died?

twoday
May 4, 2005

yorkinshire posted:

Did a star get added to the CIA wall when Epstein died?

they only do that when someone dies

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

I'm tired of hearing these lame normie takes from checkmark people

Christoph
Mar 3, 2005

twoday posted:

If I were there and had any presence of mind I'd hope I could pull a "OMG look over there" and snatch her smartphone if she had one.

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

twoday posted:

I would immediately show her my identification

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
*reading the NY Post, shouting into the aether*

Is that the best you got? Where's MY personal Ghislaine encounter? Where's MY overheard CIA conversation at the library?

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

My current pet theory for how Epstein died is he tried to hang himself in the suicide-proof cell a bunch of different ways and nothing worked so they finally had to send in a guy to get it done. It could have left evidence pointing both to suicide (bedsheets, maybe video of the attempts) and to murder (broken bones).

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
"hey are you... *looks at palm* ... Jeffrey Epstein?"

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

sleeptalker posted:

My current pet theory for how Epstein died is he tried to hang himself in the suicide-proof cell a bunch of different ways and nothing worked so they finally had to send in a guy to get it done. It could have left evidence pointing both to suicide (bedsheets, maybe video of the attempts) and to murder (broken bones).

Whats it like having a 'pet theory' thats even more stupid than the official story

twoday
May 4, 2005

sleeptalker posted:

that's literally what Igor said, but how would he have known that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HELLO LADIES
Feb 15, 2008
:3 -$5 :3

Rated PG-34 posted:

probably end up doing more time than she ever will

i mean, isn't the real crack ping brain that somehow people try to save her? like enough people just, idk, tell everyone we know that we're doing it and why, post an enormous trail along the way, show up and go to a homeless camp and stage a loving sit-in and just make it impossible to bury? And if it's too late for her, idk, whoever else is next? Like gently caress Area 52 memes, just like, crack ping Kent State?

like, clearly, they can get anyone, but they can't get everyone, right?