Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
If someone can even provide so much as a plausible motivation Epstein might have for suicide I'd be happy. He has blackmail on the literal most powerful people in the world and you think getting arrested was just too much for him? Even though it's happened before? Even though he went right back to what he was doing after he was released in the past? Even though he had a young girl alone with him for 3 hours in a maximum security prison?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

This but asphyxiation

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Claiming that Epstein committed suicide is defending him. Don't be that poster

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
Ghislenes info and deadmans switches are what saved Epstein, they were gonna kill him, she loves him like she did her father who sexually abused her, do your reading

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

someone combine the two to make a ring/text tone tia

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Perry Mason Jar posted:

If someone can even provide so much as a plausible motivation Epstein might have for suicide I'd be happy. He has blackmail on the literal most powerful people in the world and you think getting arrested was just too much for him? Even though it's happened before? Even though he went right back to what he was doing after he was released in the past? Even though he had a young girl alone with him for 3 hours in a maximum security prison?

The people who spoke with him before the fake suicide reported he was confident about defeating the charges, and told his lawyers that he would get in touch with them soon.

twoday
May 4, 2005

Dr. Killjoy posted:

I could do that but I'm not sure where I could upload it

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

Perry Mason Jar posted:

I'm sticking to the idea that he didn't really have control over the blackmail materials. Anyway, I'm thinking they told him he either kills himself or they do it for him. Maybe they promised something for doing it. I dunno, lots of things are possible.

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

ticket to ride to the epstein island
tell all your friends, you can gently caress children
pay your toll
sell your soul
violate a twelve year old
the longer you stay, the more you play
Jeff's massages go a long way
Read this thread e-ver-y day
until you get the Epstein brain!

CRACK!
PING!

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
my skull split open and my brain got out wearing a tophat and carrying a suitcase and left in a huff.

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Perry Mason Jar posted:

he went from being insanely powerful, indulging his child loving habit at will, with plans to freeze his head and penis so he could continue being powerful and child loving in some future society, to a guy destined to sit in a cell for the rest of his life, never to become immortal or even gently caress again.

i don't buy the suicide explanation, but the motive part makes sense to me

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Speaking from my own experiences, suicide can be very impulsive and it can be driven by hopelessness or rage. And even when it isn't, a person can even be calm and upbeat after making the decision. This doesn't mean he did commit suicide, of course. But different kinds of logic come into play depending on how someone came to the decision to kill themselves.

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

my skull split open and my brain got out wearing a tophat and carrying a suitcase and left in a huff.

i read this thread and then stared at my gin bottle before tossing it away

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

salute to our troops

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Darkman Fanpage posted:

salute to our troops

To be fair, the troops have probably raped more children than Jeffrey.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
neck went crack ping because Epstein was body-switched so it’s just some rube who was strangled

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

maybe Epstein died of natural causes and while he fell his neck got trapped in a bed sheet

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Jose posted:

i need some drugs to settle my brain down

addies, acid, and weed

maybe some molly here and there

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
https://twitter.com/alexnpress/status/1162098920195022850?s=19

Hahaha hahaha hahaha no fucks given

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe

He was paying his lawyers to sit in the conference cell for eight hours a day, instead of his prison cell, and then:

quote:

The day after he was taken off suicide watch, disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein spent at least two hours locked up alone with a young woman, in a private room reserved for inmates and their attorneys, according to an attorney who was visiting the prison that day.

"The optics were startling. Because she was young. And pretty,” said the visiting attorney, who asked that his name not be used because he didn’t want to create friction with the prison administration. NBC News has reported that Epstein paid his lawyers to sit with him in a room for eight hours a day for attorney-client meetings, allowing him to avoid his cell.

I still have cracks to ping, apparently.

gregday
May 23, 2003

also the young female visitor who they claim was a lawyer carried no papers

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
very cool

tylersayten
Mar 20, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Holy loving poo poo at the book she’s reading. It’s clearly sending a message that if you whack me, the whole kingdom is coming down with as well

:munch:

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
honestly if they'd just publicly executed jeffery as soon as they'd arrested him all this mess could be avoided and people would stop asking so many questions

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
It's the espionage version of the really nasty fight in public where you get to hear about all the hosed up poo poo they're into before the divorce

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN

gh0stpinballa posted:

much love to the tabloids in this instance they're the only ones who seem to give a poo poo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brawJsSUtxk

twoday
May 4, 2005

Dr. Killjoy posted:

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0FDwjkMS8AH

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

It's loving me up that this photo reminds me of calm.jpg

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

MeatwadIsGod posted:

holy poo poo

Christoph
Mar 3, 2005
but also

https://twitter.com/FARTRON/status/1162100993217179650

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I understand your frustration.

MeatwadIsGod posted:

god drat

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

lol that's just ciaran hinds letting his hair grow out

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

okay so i read the post article and it doesn't really make it clear how the gently caress a NY Post photographer randomly found her at an In-and-out in LA??

twoday
May 4, 2005

quote:

“Socialite Ghislaine Maxwell dishes on icy travels” is how the New York Post’s Page Six gossip column reported the Brit’s Iditarod exploits in 2014.

“Maxwell — the daughter of British press baron Robert Maxwell — said she had just returned from Alaska’s Iditarod dog sled race.

“Maxwell traveled across hundreds of miles of icy wilderness to the finish line in Nome, where thousands of fans of ‘the last great race’ cheered on the mushers and their dogs.”

Unmentioned was Mawell’s host, a one time Washington, D.C. socialite turned majority owner of AlaskaDispatch.com, an online news site. Rogoff was at the time of the 2014 Iditarod also in negotiations to buy the Anchorage Daily News from The McClatchy Company, a California-based newspaper chain with big financial troubles that continue to this day.

Rogoff bought the newspaper not long after the Iditarod ended that year and ran it into bankruptcy by the summer of 2017. She has now largely disappeared from the Alaska scene and could not be reached for comment.

Rogoff helped found the “Arctic Circle” organization along former Iceland’s former President Ólafur Ragnar Grímsson, former Greenland Premier Kuupik Kleist and others.

Ghislaine Maxwell was a presenter at the organizations’ annual gatherings in Rekjavik in 2013 and 2014.

https://twitter.com/benpershing/status/1162112959319027714?s=20

JuulPodSaveAmerica
Aug 29, 2012
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7361297/Jeffrey-Epstein-shipped-50K-cement-truck-Pedophile-Island-cover-evidence.html

expedited cement truck shipping for assuredly normal reasons.

edit: even normaler bit

quote:

The dentist's chair that Epstein had imported arrived from China on September 9 2013.

It has a rotatable ceramic spittoon, a 'luxurious' operating light, high power suction, a saliva ejector system and LED panoramic X-ray viewer.

JuulPodSaveAmerica has issued a correction as of 23:59 on Aug 15, 2019

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

lol international child trafficking cabal accidentally exposed by president dementia

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Perry Mason Jar posted:

lol

I'm glad! I seriously highly recommend it, you'll see what I mean (I've had better luck with attractors than voids but do both for sure). Why the entroposcope?

I went and did a void and chained two attractors. Nothing mystical or world bending but I did probably lose some calories. Nothing on the entroposcope, so background entropy levels were normal.

Sing Along
Feb 28, 2017

by Athanatos

angerbeet posted:

I went and did a void and chained two attractors. Nothing mystical or world bending but I did probably lose some calories. Nothing on the entroposcope, so background entropy levels were normal.

did anything register on the nooscope?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

JuulPodSaveAmerica posted:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7361297/Jeffrey-Epstein-shipped-50K-cement-truck-Pedophile-Island-cover-evidence.html

expedited cement truck shipping for assuredly normal reasons.

The dentist's chair that Epstein had imported arrived from China on September 9 2013.

It has a rotatable ceramic spittoon, a 'luxurious' operating light, high power suction, a saliva ejector system and LED panoramic X-ray viewer.

none of this can possibly be good