Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Calibanibal posted:

i did not traffic her. Its not true. Its bullshit. I did not traffic her

oh hyoid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

JHomer722 posted:

also if I see ghislaine or her spook boyfriend when I go to the beach I am going to citizens arrest them

Me to my wife: honey, let's take a drive up the coast this weekend. Maybe stop off in one of those little towns on Cape Ann. Just a thought haha

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

(pathologist removes cover from epsteins groin) yep. just as I suspected. serious case of Egg Dick

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

smash mouth eat the egg dick

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Nothus posted:

Lmao Bors is really eating poo poo in the replies.

when he penciled the small man saying, "we should improve society somewhat", he was being dead serious

somewhat, but only somewhat

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

HYOIDCRUSHER

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

if you hold the Egg Dick in your hand a certain way, it's actually impossible to crush, due to it's egg shape

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
Jeffrey 'Eggman' Epstein, or as he was known in previous games, Dr Prolatedick

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

JHomer722 posted:

also if I see ghislaine or her spook boyfriend when I go to the beach I am going to citizens arrest them

stalk them until they enter a pizza parlor and then citizens arrest them with an AR-15

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
https://twitter.com/RadishHarmers/status/1162422838122471425?s=20

Fantastic

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

I want to know more about the cow statue.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

Jeffrey 'Eggman' Epstein, or as he was known in previous games, Dr Prolatedick

Donald Trump chuckled. "Oh, you mean the chaos emeralds?"

:chaostrump:

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
That Jizzlane book review can't be real

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

sleeptalker posted:

I want to know more about the cow statue.

Moloch is a canaanite god of child sacrifice. Maybe the cow statue is a mobile child incinerator or sacrificial altar.

Johnny Red
Aug 15, 2019
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEpmlAFo-78

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

Hatebag posted:

Moloch is a canaanite god of child sacrifice. Maybe the cow statue is a mobile child incinerator or sacrificial altar.

develop this please, i am intrigued and would like to subscribe to your newsletter

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
Cow statue is mentioned here

https://www.latimes.com/world-nation/story/2019-08-15/jeffrey-epstein-caribbean-island-tourists

And here

https://nypost.com/2019/08/15/haunting-photos-show-jeffrey-epsteins-pedophile-island-in-the-caribbean/

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

gh0stpinballa posted:

develop this please, i am intrigued and would like to subscribe to your newsletter

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/the-cult-of-moloch

here, this was posted previously itt i believe.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

gh0stpinballa posted:

Well i was also gonna say thay maybe they put all the old child ashes in that cement truck they shipped over there, but there's no reason they wouldn't just dump em in the ocean unless they need to keep the ashes in a specific spot to make moloch happy. Too early to tell.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
checkmarks running interference for the cabal make me want to loving puke

Johnny Red
Aug 15, 2019

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

bob uecker strangled himself?

Freelancefogy
Mar 31, 2010

Still lmao at Climaxwell showing up at a random in and out to have her picture taken.
And she doesn't seem to be under investigation.

I want out of this insane timeline.

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

A Spherical Sponge posted:

I saw this awful comic and now you guys have to, too.

https://twitter.com/MattBors/status/1162057280851890176
lmao @ the idea that prison cops would vigilante justice a rich white dude

Rated PG-34
Jul 1, 2004

the pedo-cabal is just the cia

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

ohhhhhhh poo poo! i forgot that the guy that tried to cover up Jimmy Saviles horrific child abuse crimes all over the UK now works as the chief executive of the NYT!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Thompson_(media_executive)

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Dr. Killjoy posted:

anime voice actresses are hella raped. I mean failed entertainers are shuffled to Japan’s quasi-legal sex industry and the junior idol poo poo is basically some of the revelations of An Open Secret but as regular capitalist exploitation.
no ethical anime under capitalism

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

comedyblissoption posted:

lmao @ the idea that prison cops would vigilante justice a rich white dude

Not what Bors is getting at but this whole time we’ve been assuming that the assassin came from outside the prison when it’s probably easier to hire someone that’s already inside. I mean how hard is it to strangle someone (well it takes a few minutes at least so not trivial but still)? You don’t need to be trained in the School of Americas for that. Especially when the camera “went out” to cover any bloopers in the procedure.

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

twoday posted:

I was just thinking about about the multiple broken neck bones and remembered this guy's arms

https://twitter.com/darylgibson/status/1161738645369286656?s=19
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aAC0ceMrn8&t=300s

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

also there was some news story that said that epstein had a cellmate literally hours before his alleged death (hence the bunk bed and in spite of epstein saying he was attacked in his first "suicide attempt") and that cellmate has remained unidentified so far afaik lol

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN

Dr. Killjoy posted:

Not what Bors is getting at but this whole time we’ve been assuming that the assassin came from outside the prison when it’s probably easier to hire someone that’s already inside. I mean how hard is it to strangle someone (well it takes a few minutes at least so not trivial but still)? You don’t need to be trained in the School of Americas for that. Especially when the camera “went out” to cover any bloopers in the procedure.

I think the more logical approach is compartmentalize the conspiracy as much as possible. Having the guard also be the assassin means that there's a specific guy out there with way too much information. If the guard was merely encouraged to take a nap or look the other way then there's way less information for them to tell spill to their wife or drinking buddy. The right hand is never supposed to know what the left hand is doing in these situations.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

also there was some news story that said that epstein had a cellmate literally hours before his alleged death (hence the bunk bed and in spite of epstein saying he was attacked in his first "suicide attempt") and that cellmate has remained unidentified so far afaik lol

One of the reports I saw said the cellmate posted bail which :tinfoil:

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

Hatebag posted:

Well i was also gonna say thay maybe they put all the old child ashes in that cement truck they shipped over there, but there's no reason they wouldn't just dump em in the ocean unless they need to keep the ashes in a specific spot to make moloch happy. Too early to tell.

crackping

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Dr. Killjoy posted:

the way the panels and wording are set up imply hillary or trump or the royal family of england or an international cabal of billionaire child sex traffickers are mutually exclusive from the last panel

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

also nobody but you have been assuming the assassin must have come outside the prison. this thread has rampantly speculated on the cops and a swole rear end corrupt cop prisoner lol

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

epstein, awakening from cryogenic slumber

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

no ethical anime under capitalism

the only ethical anime are the artists who appropriate commercial properties and draw unofficial fan books and sell them at cost or even at a loss, i.e. doujinshi

curiously enough the epstein story is pretty much what you'd see in the first few pages of a rape-themed one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

Jel Shaker posted:

ohhhhhhh poo poo! i forgot that the guy that tried to cover up Jimmy Saviles horrific child abuse crimes all over the UK now works as the chief executive of the NYT!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Thompson_(media_executive)

:yikes: