Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello friend

i use brother, unless the guy is black. then if he is black or brown, boss is a good one to use. i am a canadian after all so a hey buddy is kind of built into my passport

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

Splatmaster posted:

Today's my 54th birthday, and my wife got me something nice.

Now to learn how to play them...

Happy birthday mate! Hope ya enjoy it and the v nice present from your wife - have fun!

as for hellochat - 'g'day mate' is my go to, i know it's stereotypically aussie but it's also fun to say imo

mate or champ are good to refer to general people i find

oh and sorry to hear about your reflux alnilam - that's never fun, i get it pretty much constantly cause of really bad sleep issues (way more common with any form of insomnia cause without sleep your stomach lining doesn't heal well). hope they can get it under control for you soon!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

vanisher

alnilam posted:

No :( things are complicated rn because of travel for work but we are soon lendig her to a friend who is getting a bunch of young pullets so pepper can be a matriarch, then hopefully later we can get her back with some other new friends

she seems to be doing prettywell though but i still want to get her some company really soon

Well I'm glad she is doing well (or seeming to)!

Goons Are Gifts

Stay safe everyone's bellies. I'm dealing with that stuff for all my life now and my tum tum is feeling with you friends

City of Glompton

happy bday splatmaster :)

Twenty Four

UWBW posted:

Just made one about ukuleles so I can sell them while I'm busking. I hope drunk people think they're neat.

https://i.imgur.com/RAVo0KD.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/iJZLqeU.jpg

I'm looking at that chord chart in the second picture and as a guitar and bass player with no uke experience I am having real trouble wrapping my head about which fingers you are instructing to use.

Because if I just saw the fret markings thats like... not the fingers I would use at all! Is there something I am missing?

Twenty Four

Splatmaster posted:

Lurking and reading posts in BYOB makes BYOB a part of you.

Posting and contributing in BYOB make you a part of BYOB.

poetry

Splatmaster posted:

Today's my 54th birthday, and my wife got me something nice.

Now to learn how to play them...

Nice kit! Happy birthday!

Papa Was A Video Toaster

https://twitter.com/Kekeflipnote/status/1161745644010319878

Jaded Burnout

Eagerly awaiting the release of Hauntest

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Jaded Burnout posted:

I'm in for the spinoff Haunterer

alnilam

Jaded Burnout posted:

ty manifisto

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
"ahoy!" is the best greeting

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
ahoy there, byob!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Thank you for the happy birthday wishes!

It was a happy birthday :)

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

:blush:

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Heather Papps

hello friend

Nosfereefer posted:

ahoy there, byob!

ahoy hoy!

Goons Are Gifts

Jaded Burnout posted:

lol

Goons Are Gifts

morning byob, I hope you feel a lot better than me right now, because where is my coffee ugh, is there a sad :coffeepal: smiley

Heather Papps

hello friend

a few days ago i unknowingly poured goats milk in my coffee. it was worse than no coffee at all.
: (

Goons Are Gifts

In the future, drink it black

Goons Are Gifts

That's what goats do, too, ask hamjobs

Heather Papps

hello friend

i am impatient and a splash of milk allows me to consume my brown water faster. but yes, it has been black since that day.

Stoner Sloth

speaking of goats - made a really good goat stew for dinner. was delicious but put everyone into a food coma. probably the best thing i've ever cooked.

goat = good imo

but yeah, not really a fan of goat milk or goat cheese. buffalo cheese is amazing though!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Heather Papps

hello friend

goat cheese is great, especially on pizza, but if you put a bag of milk in the milk bag holder and open it and pour it and this whole time you thought it was like, regular old milk, then you have your first sip of tasty nice warm coffee and the sourness loving explodes on your tongue, well, friend, that's a monday.

Stoner Sloth

Heather Papps posted:

goat cheese is great, especially on pizza, but if you put a bag of milk in the milk bag holder and open it and pour it and this whole time you thought it was like, regular old milk, then you have your first sip of tasty nice warm coffee and the sourness loving explodes on your tongue, well, friend, that's a monday.

yeah I'll give you that it can be good cooked - but still, buffalo cheese is even better imo

think i'm not really a fan of that sour flavour, tastes way too strongly for me

definitely prefer goat meat to lamb though, and it's cheaper

Twenty Four

Heather Papps posted:

a bag of milk in the milk bag holder

How is Canada? Wish I were there this time of year! Or maybe some other place does this too.

Either way living the dream through my byob buddies here, hope all is well!

Heather Papps

hello friend

canada is ok i guess. ontario specifically is really blooming from the weird climate shift. we flipped between wet rainy periods and hot dry days and nature is like yes please here have all the moths and cicadas

e:honey crop in ontario is looking good but apparently sask is overly wet and its a bad harvest likely.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

ChubbyChecker

:nws:

goat.stew

:nws:

Twenty Four

Heather Papps posted:

canada is ok i guess. ontario specifically is really blooming from the weird climate shift. we flipped between wet rainy periods and hot dry days and nature is like yes please here have all the moths and cicadas

e:honey crop in ontario is looking good but apparently sask is overly wet and its a bad harvest likely.

I guessed right because of "milk bags", a very Canada thing as far as I know. On the other hand, mentioning weather its regularly over 110 degrees plus here for most of the year and 116 the other day (about 47c) so please save me and take me to milk bag land!!!

nut

rn i'm posting w those dilation drops in from the doctor and i can't tell if my posting quality is better i think wait no

nut

i'm achieving some kind of posting zen zen zone did i type zone right i think s

Heather Papps

hello friend

Twenty Four posted:

so please save me and take me to milk bag land!!!

i said this once and then the woman laughed, and then i had sex that day.

Heather Papps

hello friend

bee eater posted:

i'm achieving some kind of posting zen zen zone did i type zone right i think s

one more drop an i think it will be good

nut

when the sight is gone the other senses enhance: I can use a colon in a fun, quirky way now.

Jaded Burnout

Twenty Four posted:

I guessed right because of "milk bags", a very Canada thing as far as I know.

They tried it in the UK at one point. It didn't catch on.

nut

i'm coming down now i achieved peak dilation in my third eye though it seems i had finally stopped posting, i truly just began posting in here *points to heart* and here *points to butt*

ChubbyChecker

bee eater posted:

i'm coming down now i achieved peak dilation in my third eye though it seems i had finally stopped posting, i truly just began posting in here *points to heart* and here *points to butt*

Goons Are Gifts

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

byob is having a lot of posts lately, I can barely keep up with my usual byob time I have reserved on every schedule, what's going on