Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Nenonen)
What should the presidential powers be in 2020?
This poll is closed.
UNLIMITED!!!! URKKI 2.0!!!!!! 3 23.08%
Sauli should be allowed to telecast to our homes whenever he pleases, but that should be the limit. 2 15.38%
He should be limited to writing mildly worded letters to HBL and other provincial newspapers. 2 15.38%
None. More power to Sanna & Katri & Maria & Li & Anna-Maja & Jenni! 2 15.38%
Unlimited, but every decision must be subject to a plebiscite. 0 0%
None, but the president's life must be video streamed 24 /7 for the duration of their term, with no censorship. 4 30.77%
Total: 13 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe
No person has any rights. Money has all the rights. That's what he's trying to say.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
well hot drat

:cop: posted:

Poliisi tiedottaa: Abdirahim "Husu" Hussein Mohamedia ei epäillä kiihottamisesta kansanryhmää vastaan

Poliisin tutkinnanjohtaja perustelee päätöstään sillä, että puolue, puolueen äänestäjät tai puolueen kannattajat eivät muodosta sellaista ryhmää, joka vakaumuksen tai minkään muunkaan perusteen nojalla nauttisi kiihottamisrikossäännöksen tarjoamaa suojaa.

Tviitit eivät kohdistu tunnistettavaan ja rajattuun ihmisryhmään, joten asiassa ei poliisin mukaan ole syytä epäillä myöskään kunnianloukkausta.

looks like this thread has been exonerated as well, keep the above link bookmarked for the day when the thought police raids your goon cave

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE

Nenonen posted:

well hot drat

looks like this thread has been exonerated as well, keep the above link bookmarked for the day when the thought police raids your goon cave

Typical reaction from the political police!! WHO WILL PROTECT THE REAL MINORITY GROUP WHO ARE FINNS???!!??2

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

They first came for the TF, and I did nothing but laugh.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE
https://twitter.com/LA_Tuononen/status/1159168668821000194
MEP Hakkarainen believes some big guy in the sky is controlling the weather.

Also some have Lapua in their minds.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

No. 1 Callie Fan posted:

Also some have Lapua in their minds.

Not that I'm alarmed or anything but where can I get the soy-based homogas-infused communoserum to become an Antifa Super-Soldier? TIA.

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

Jerry Cotton posted:

Not that I'm alarmed or anything but where can I get the soy-based homogas-infused communoserum to become an Antifa Super-Soldier? TIA.

It's called Olut-olut

DanTheFryingPan
Jan 28, 2006

No. 1 Callie Fan posted:

Yes, it's Pekka Pouta.

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

WARNING! INTRUDERS DETECTED

The police being majority Cock and Pers has been a huge taboo in political discourse so it is interesting that the Master has decided to break it because the investigating officer in charge of Mäenpää's racist speech investigation is the only Green police officer in the country (and not even a member anymore).

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE

Sulphagnist posted:

The police being majority Cock and Pers has been a huge taboo in political discourse so it is interesting that the Master has decided to break it because the investigating officer in charge of Mäenpää's racist speech investigation is the only Green police officer in the country (and not even a member anymore).

Convenient for Halla-aho to push the focus to the police rather on Mäenpää. They can also push their "political police" narrative, thus denting the public image of the upholders of the law as non-biased operators.

In other news the new leftie budget was released, and we're in for more spending and more taxes. Right-wing parties are whining in the opposition, complaining that this is the wrong move to make in a world economy teetering on the brink of full-scale trade wars, but I doubt people would've taken another four years of austerity.

Ataxerxes
Dec 2, 2011

What is a soldier but a miserable pile of eaten cats and strange language?

Sulphagnist posted:

They are by no means the only Green police officer in the country, but understandably Green police officers aren't exactly a majority.

germlin
May 31, 2011
Fun Shoe
Would Trump be interested in Åland? Yooge bucks best island lib´rls hate it?

Kemper Boyd
Aug 6, 2007

no kings, no gods, no masters but a comfy chair and no socks
The police, as it is, should be abolished.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE
The Ministry of Treasury is busy wrapping the government's budget in red tape: Higher education for example is only getting like 1/4th of the promised funds. The promise that everyone will get an increase to their budget is colliding with the cold economic reality.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Nenonen fucked around with this message at 12:24 on Aug 17, 2019

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

She should turn on her monitor.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I don't actually read pieces like that but from the headings alone I've gotten the impression she might be as dumb as Ulla Appelsin.

But at least she's not Thomas Enbuske.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
She's right, I'm dumb as poo poo

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
I also didn't read it btw

I like how Yle apparently pays people for these extremely interesting and relevant pieces like "i didn't use facebook for 2 weeks"

are tax moneys are definitely being put to good use

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Jerry Cotton posted:

I don't actually read pieces like that but from the headings alone I've gotten the impression she might be as dumb as Ulla Appelsin.

She's daughter of Tuulikki Ukkola, a notable (and now very dead) idiot:

quote:

"Suomessa vuonna 2006 fanaattinen nuoriso polttaa makasiineja ja tehtailee nettiin tiedotustutkijoiden ihannoimaa kansalaisjournalismia, uhkailukampanoita. Se rikkoo rauhanmarssilla näyteikkunoita ja potkii mummot hajalle."

quote:

"Olen hyvin pettynyt, että sananvapauden viimeinen linnake, Seiska, taipui nettipainostuksen alla. Se pyysi lauantai-iltana anteeksi Lordilta jopa tv-mainoksilla."

quote:

"Fundamentalismi on vaarallista, esiintyipä sitä missä tahansa. Lordi-fanit eivät millään tavalla poikkea kiihkomuslimeista, jotka raivostuivat Muhammedin pilapiirroksista."

quote:

"Aivan aluksi varoitus: en ole ilmastonmuutosuskossa. En usko ilmatieteen laitokseen, joka ei kykene ennustamaan oikein edes viiden vuorokauden säätä, saati sitä, tuleeko maailmanloppu, jos emme vaihda hehkulamppujamme halogeenivaloihin ja varo jokaista hiilijalanjälkeämme - mitä ne sitten lienevätkin. En usko tiedemiehiin, jotka perustavat salaseuran (YK:n ilmastopaneeli). IPCC:n tutkijat eivät uskalla asettaa tutkimustuloksiaan kriittiseen arviointiin, vaan haluavat tukkia toisinajattelevien suut ja sensuroida mielipiteet. En usko sellaiseen tieteeseen, joka asettaa tavoitteet etukäteen ja manipuloi tutkimustulokset tukemaan tavoitteita. East Anglian sähköpostiskandaali osoitti, ettei IPCC:n tutkijoiden tietoihin ole luottamista.

From the above T.U. quotes it's obvious that Sanna Ukkola is just her mother's phylactery.

Hikipedia posted:

Ukkola-metodi

Kaikki Sanna Olkiukkolan kirjoitukset seuraavat samaa kaavaa.

1. Kieltäydy tajuamasta mitä tahansa asiaa, josta on ollut tabloidilehdessä otsikko
2. Paisuta asia naurettavaksi hyperbolaksi, jota kukaan ei voisi ottaa vakavasti
3. Ota se vakavasti
4. Pöyristy tästä ja kirjoita, miten [sananvapaus / ilmaisunvapaus / sananvapaus / kasvatus / sananvapaus / sananvapaus] on uhattuna
5. Kopsaa syyllisluettelo Breitbartin yleisimpien hakusanojen luettelosta
6. Kilauttele veronmaksajien roposet palkkatilillesi

Nenonen fucked around with this message at 13:13 on Aug 17, 2019

Catpain Slack
Apr 1, 2014

BAAAAAAH
Wow that is one dense motherfucker.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

"Intelligence is hereditary"? Way to doxx yourself Mr. Vanhanen.

E: wait, she's not related to Jukka, is she?

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE
Alright, who puked into the mailbox of the social and health service minister?

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
Suoraa kansalaispalautetta

brakeless
Apr 11, 2011

No. 1 Callie Fan posted:

It was me. donate to my patreon and you can vote on next target and which bodily byproduct I should use

Doc V
Mar 20, 2010
My favorite Sukkola story is still that time she showed up on national television wearing a fake Native American headdress, announced that cultural appropriation isn't real and that the Sami people who are complaining about their culture being exploited financially by non-Sami corporations should just grow thicker skin, and then when some random dude made fun of her on Twitter over this she called his boss and tried to get him fired.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

No. 1 Callie Fan posted:

That's just the usual morning paper, now in a more easily digestible form.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Nenonen posted:

That's just the usual morning paper, now in a more easily digestible form.

No wonder no one wants to works as a delivery person anymore.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Viikon kulttuuriteko: eduskunnan varapuhemies pääsee jälleen pitämään säännöllisiä bänditreenejä.

https://www.iltalehti.fi/politiikka/a/3ee7aaa6-9b25-40fc-b9db-fff4cf127977

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Jos kukaan kaipaa lisää syitä köyhien vallankumoukselle, niin tosta voi käydä kuuntelemassa 40:30 paikkeilla kun kauppaneuvos pohtii radiossa graffiteja sijoituskohteena

https://areena.yle.fi/1-50115636

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE
That went better than expected.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE
https://twitter.com/PetteriOrpo/status/1166385374609981447

It's been quiet here lately. Has the green-leftie government succeeded in killing out all the people? At least the government is putting a stop to the threat of feminized soy boys collapsing the country by banning importing of soy beans by 2025 (as livestock feed).

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008

quote:

Mediapelissä denialistit pärjäävät hyvin. Tieteilijät, joiden mielestä ilmastonmuutos ei johdu ihmisestä, edustavat tutkitusti 1–10 prosentin vähemmistöä (siirryt toiseen palveluun). He saavat silti tutkitusti vastapuoltaan enemmän huomiota.

- YLE, in the news article they decided to publish about a Finnish climate change denialist and his ill-received results, for no reason at all

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
"How is it that these wackos get so much attention?", part one of our 69420 part series
-serious & respectable media all around the world

Kukaan ei tuu haastattelee mua kun huutelen kännissä että kokoomusnuoret pitäisi ampua, mutta jostain kumman syystä kaiken maailma chudeille löytyy aina puheenvuoro.

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

bloom posted:

Kukaan ei tuu haastattelee mua kun huutelen kännissä että kokoomusnuoret pitäisi ampua, mutta jostain kumman syystä kaiken maailma chudeille löytyy aina puheenvuoro.

Ai se olit sinä eilen Keravan juna-asemalla

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
I've only ever gone to Kerava to gently caress. i got catfished

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

I hadn't heard that they're making To Catch A Predator Suomi, which channel will it air on?

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
Kakkosella obviously

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Kack is yck, as the Anglophones say.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DanTheFryingPan
Jan 28, 2006