Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

i hope mike brown sells the bengals to donald trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
I hope mike brown sells the bengals to Me. I got 5 on it.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Give me ownership of the Bengals. I'd have to cut the entire roster because I don't pay the nfl.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Giving the Bengals to another person who doesn't watch football seems like a bad idea imo

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

A big flaming stink posted:

dlink i've come to appreciate you having seen the attempts at trash talk from the ohio teams.

say something petulant but dismissive about lamar jackson

It's cool that the Ravens are bringing the Georgia Tech triple option to the NFL. That's sure to work for a month

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Fertilizing threads since 2010

Metapod posted:

Giving the Bengals to another person who doesn't watch football seems like a bad idea imo

Sitting in my high chair with mashed peas spewing out of my retard hole: I dOnT pAy ThE nFL

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Fertilizing threads since 2010
Ravens loving own

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

Oberst posted:

Sitting in my high chair with mashed peas spewing out of my retard hole: I dOnT pAy ThE nFL

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i paid the nfl to lick my butthole!

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Oberst posted:

Ravens loving own

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'

Eifert Posting posted:

I'm not a baseball fan, can anyone tell me why the Pirates are so bitchmade? All they do is plunk folks who hit well against them and then fail to take a punch.

The Pirates don't throw at people, they just have an organizational pitching philosophy that prioritizes throwing inside. And they'll go toe to toe with anyone in a brawl!

Flikken posted:

I too am a pirates fan

:yeah:

Oberst posted:

Ravens loving own

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

camoseven posted:

And they'll go toe to toe with anyone in a brawl!

I don't know baseball, but I do know disorganized brawls and, lol, ok buddy.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

camoseven posted:

The Pirates don't throw at people, they just have an organizational pitching philosophy that prioritizes throwing inside. And they'll go toe to toe with anyone in a brawl!

The entire Pirates team got completely clowned by one Reds relief pitcher.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Bigass Moth posted:

The entire Pirates team got completely clowned by one Reds relief pitcher.

Magical Ohio thinking

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
I mean we're living in a post reality world here so I'm not even gonna try to argue. I'll just tell you that in my reality I saw that relief pitcher try to take on the entire Pirates bench and get immediately dogpiled. And then the Reds manager came out and whined like a baby after already being ejected!

e: ps I apologize for the derail lmao go Ravens

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

*rushes Pirates bench and throws a bunch of air haymakers that connect with nothing but the astral plane*

Ohioan: You got owned! You got clowned!

Everybody else: ...

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
Look at this guy trying to pretend the Pirates didn’t look bitch made slapping fruitlessly at one valiant Ohioan’s solid punches.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

talkin' 'bout fighting in baseball and earnestly trying to make the other person doing the same thing seem like "the" dumbass

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

can you guys not post about baseball, a terrible sport, in the only decent thread about football left? its real clownball

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Ghost Dog posted:

can you guys not post about baseball, a terrible sport, in the only decent thread about football left? its real clownball

Thank you. Baseball is trash.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Ghost Dog posted:

I'll do what I want piss baby

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

Ghost Dog posted:

this thread sucks rear end

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
Wrong!!!!!

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

I'll do what I want piss baby

dont sign your posts

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Roasted Donut posted:

this thread sucks rear end

you typed thread instead of poster

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Thank you. Baseball is trash.

:wrong:

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

I just wanted to come in and say hi and let Kawalimus know but I saw a Scarlet Tanager the other day. Now that's probably not a big deal to him but I hadn't seen one of those since I was a kid and I think they're neat.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
Browns 2-0. Road to 23-0 is underway.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Baseball would be good if it let the 2 guys that want to fight just fight it out and weren't obnoxiously traditional in it's dedication to the conservative ideal of 1950's America complete with subjugated minorities terrified of offending white people

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

the dodgers fuckin rule

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

The Dodgers have won the baseball team karate tournament!

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

The team out of Cincinnati

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Yours, and mine, the Cincinnati Bengals!

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail

sweet thursday posted:

The team out of Cincinnati

hosed up if true

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Do they really think anyone who buy one of these could fit in less than a 3XL

https://www.teepublic.com/t-shirt/4176226-bell-and-brown-dumb-and-dumber-jagoffs

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Quiet Feet posted:

I just wanted to come in and say hi and let Kawalimus know but I saw a Scarlet Tanager the other day. Now that's probably not a big deal to him but I hadn't seen one of those since I was a kid and I think they're neat.

They're so cool to see. And especially if you know what they sound like. Kind of a scratchy robin sound. And their call note is "CHIP-burrr" But watch out!! In the fall they all pretty much are this pale yellow color. Not scarlet at all!

Migration can't start soon enough. Gotta enjoy this while I can before global warming wipes it all out!

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
big idiot Baker opened his mouth now hes got the jonesy curse

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY
chunky Ohio men confirm devotion to mediocre professional sports teams, film at 11

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I am a patagonian cavy