Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING

glitchkrieg posted:

What a great dioram... oh

I'm actually puzzled by this. Who is the dude next to the marine? Is the girl at the back releasing doves from... somewhere? Why is the Dreadnaught so big? Did the marine kill it, or was it there before?

Oh and obviously there is a stripper mourning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

Ugleb posted:

I'm actually puzzled by this. Who is the dude next to the marine? Is the girl at the back releasing doves from... somewhere? Why is the Dreadnaught so big? Did the marine kill it, or was it there before?

Oh and obviously there is a stripper mourning.

uh that's CLEARLY a Sister Repentia who has...just continued to do worse and worse poo poo and thus lost more and more armor??

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
Repentia?! I barely know her!!!

Mugaaz
Mar 1, 2008

WHY IS THERE ALWAYS SOME JUSTICE WARRIOR ON EVERY FORUM
:qq::qq::qq:
I don't understand. It is such a nice diorama, extremely well done, all the models have character, then they decide they need to add a stripper to tie the room together?

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
I mean just look at this talent

why??

Cessna
Feb 20, 2013

KHABAHBLOOOM

What is even going on there?

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
They're joyfully pointing at the incoming orbital bombardment that was called to destroy the Mek with a make-stuff-bigga gun.

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.

Moola posted:

I mean just look at this talent

why??

That boy ain't right...

Robot Uprising
Sep 19, 2006

Spinning Buzz Saws

I'm the tiny spade

Robot Uprising fucked around with this message at 21:05 on Aug 16, 2019

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008
It looks like it might be based on a painting?

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

I could maybe sorta buy the naked lady as part of the scene except she's wearing stockings so it goes from tattered clothing to inappropriate fetish outfit.

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe
Lol at the not-even-trying-to-hide-it coax end in the bottom left.

Just baffling on every level. Why any of it?

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

they basically fought til the end, and now reinforcements are coming. a demon ripped off all her clothes, maybe squeezed a titty. you guys need to take some scriptwriting classes or something.

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

The Moon Monster posted:

I could maybe sorta buy the naked lady as part of the scene except she's wearing stockings so it goes from tattered clothing to inappropriate fetish outfit.

Thigh-highs seems like barely a blip in the background fetish radiation of Repentias generally.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mugaaz posted:

I don't understand. It is such a nice diorama, extremely well done, all the models have character, then they decide they need to add a stripper to tie the room together?

It's because the hobby is full of despicable sex perverts.

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

Hustlin Floh posted:

It's because the hobby is full of despicable sex perverts.

i believe you mean extremely talented despicable sex perverts

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

Dreadnaught skull going :stare:

Also I really mis-read "Viggo" at first.

Brock Samsonite
Feb 3, 2010

Reality becomes illusory and observer-oriented when you study general relativity. Or Buddhism. Or get drafted.

why you make me do this. thanks i hate tit

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Why do the eyes.... oh nooooooo

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

The slightest touch from a Gol-Shogeg will result in Instant Death!
Is this diorama by the same guy who did the guard/eldar one? You know the one I mean, probably, sadly.

The style looks really similar.

Brock Samsonite
Feb 3, 2010

Reality becomes illusory and observer-oriented when you study general relativity. Or Buddhism. Or get drafted.

thespaceinvader posted:

Is this diorama by the same guy who did the guard/eldar one? You know the one I mean, probably, sadly.

The style looks really similar.

"Good" eye. That is indeed Ivan Melnikov https://www.puttyandpaint.com/Nakatan being a creepy sex-weirdo as usual

Edit: Good lord that piece is called "The Hope Is Living As Long As We Are" and by that I take it to mean as long as that lady is barechested

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

The slightest touch from a Gol-Shogeg will result in Instant Death!

Brock Samsonite posted:

"Good" eye. That is indeed Ivan Melnikov https://www.puttyandpaint.com/Nakatan being a creepy sex-weirdo as usual

Edit: Good lord that piece is called "The Hope Is Living As Long As We Are" and by that I take it to mean as long as that lady is barechested

It pisses me off so much to see people that skilled doing stuff that terrible. I'd dearly love to be even a tenth as talented, but if that were what it cost... no ta.

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

I want to say the Aeris one looks great but even that one manages to look sexual

Ah poo poo I saw the detailed model layout and the butt’s even modeled...on a diorama where you won’t even see it.

Tin Tim
Jun 4, 2012

Live by the pun - Die by the pun

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

:nws: https://i.imgur.com/rVyQE2s.jpg :nws:

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Brock Samsonite posted:

Ohhh it's 54mm, I just assumed it was 30-ish mm Warhammer guys.

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

dickogre has a new contender for the throne

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Not sure what that dude is shooting

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008
Imagine doing all that fine painting and then ruining it with a bunch of cotton balls

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
I like the idea, but the result isn't great.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Shep Paine was quite fond of using cotton for smoke in his dios, but he used much thinner, gauzier amounts, and tied it together with a grain-of-wheat bulb to simulate muzzle flash.

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

Relatively harmless, even with a sex ninja corset at least she's modelled fully covered up.

So, of course...

The official webstore paintjob draws her tits out, including highlighting the loving cloth fold like it's a sexy tumour

Nebalebadingdong
Jun 30, 2005

i made a video game.
why not give it a try!?

lol

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
That is some next level poo poo right there

Thanqol
Feb 15, 2012

because our character has the 'poet' trait, this update shall be told in the format of a rap battle.
You'd think people who were so into breasts would know how breasts worked.

Brock Samsonite
Feb 3, 2010

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Shep Paine was quite fond of using cotton for smoke in his dios, but he used much thinner, gauzier amounts, and tied it together with a grain-of-wheat bulb to simulate muzzle flash.

I'm having a hard time identifying where the bare tits/dicks are in these dioramas.

(seriously though they're breathtaking)

SEX HAVER 40000
Aug 6, 2009

no doves fly here lol
holy poo poo that second shep paine dio looksnlike a painting. god drat

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Check out THIS LINK for more info on Shep Paine and his work.

Guy was producing amazing dios 40 years ago that still put most modern work to shame. There's some great books out their featuring his work, and the techniques he used to pull them off. I real master that really has no modern counterpart.

Exinos
Mar 1, 2009

OSHA approved squiq

This is witchcraft.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

SEX HAVER 40000 posted:

holy poo poo that second shep paine dio looksnlike a painting. god drat

Like a painting you say?

Ah, here's something more in line with this thread ;)