Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
#freethenipple

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

Woof Blitzer posted:

So we’re going to just dance around this topic and pretend it doesn’t exist forever because it makes some people mad right? Seems legit

You're right, maybe instead of banning copchat I should create a whole thread so it can take place without making GBS threads up the CE thread.

Goddamn, that's genius. Why didn't I think about that on July 1st?

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

UP THE BUM NO BABY posted:

Current events: staring at tits in support of women, apparently

I'm doing my part!

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

McNally posted:

You're right, maybe instead of banning copchat I should create a whole thread so it can take place without making GBS threads up the CE thread.

Goddamn, that's genius. Why didn't I think about that on July 1st?

It's working well [borat voice] not

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

Woof Blitzer posted:

It's working well [borat voice] not

So is my problem that I'm pretending copchat doesn't exist or is my problem that it's somehow my fault a small collection of chucklefucks can't use enough impulse control to threadshit in the right place?

Constructive criticism is one thing, but this seems like you just want to tell me I suck and not offer any ideas.

You know, like a loving shitbag would.

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

Shot https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1162726857231544320?s=19
Chaser https://twitter.com/AndyBCampbell/status/1162718526165024768?s=19

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

McNally posted:

So is my problem that I'm pretending copchat doesn't exist or is my problem that it's somehow my fault a small collection of chucklefucks can't use enough impulse control to threadshit in the right place?

Constructive criticism is one thing, but this seems like you just want to tell me I suck and not offer any ideas.

You know, like a loving shitbag would.

I would like to but you've been combative and pretty negative every time I see you respond to someone's post so I'll take option two with a medium fries, thanks.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

Woof Blitzer posted:

I would like to but you've been combative and pretty negative every time I see you respond to someone's post so I'll take option two with a medium fries, thanks.

Just shoot your shot dude.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Woof Blitzer posted:

You've posted a single time like a month ago in the thread meant for the very topic you're whining about isn't being tolerated for discussion. And now you're pretending that having a place to talk about those very issues hasn't worked out? Are you for real?

piL
Sep 20, 2007
(__|\\\\)
Taco Defender
I'm embarrassed that I didn't realize the cop thread was actually there for its purpose, but that's on me and I'm going to talk about it there. I invite you to join me.

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Dr. Whet Faartz would like to know if this smells funny to you?

LingcodKilla posted:

I’m digging my grave with my teeth. Goons with spoons has been a thing for a bit.

Speaking of... Beth’s Cafe in Seattle is really good. They got 6 and 12 egg omelets too. Woof.

5 point is best, especially for morning after food.

Edit: And Irish coffee

windshipper fucked around with this message at 18:18 on Aug 17, 2019

bengy81
May 8, 2010

I guess the good news is that it being labelled a terrorist org by the FBI doesnt seem to have much teeth, also the fact that ANTIFA doesn't have a single figurehead probably makes it even more silly, but holy poo poo, POTUS vocally taking the side of the Nazis sure is a thing in 2019.

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007
https://twitter.com/Wit_Incarnate/status/1162776503274356736?s=20

The jokes

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007

windshipper posted:

5 point is best, especially for morning after food.

Edit: And Irish coffee

Luna park is my go-to

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

That person looks like the living embodiment if everything the MAGA crowd imagines the left looks like.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Their motto is awful.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
it's from a movie

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
God drat I cant wait to read about all this bullshit in the history books....if we're still writing books in 20 years. Lol the president is a legit nazi and supports nazis hahah

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

unironically wanna be in banana bloc.

https://twitter.com/IwriteOK/status/1162797976403578880

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Against All Tyrants

Ultra Carp

What an age we live in

bengy81
May 8, 2010
https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...af08_story.html

I can't wait to go bankrupt caring for my parents. They are early 60's right now, and in ok health, but I'm fairly certain they don't have any real savings, so I'm probably gonna have to shoulder most of the financial burden if they have to be taken care of full time.

I'm grateful they are still around, don't get me wrong, but the future is terrifying sometimes.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

"Are those bananas pro or anti nazi? I can't tell."

I take back every bad thing I've said about the timeline, because that poo poo is so loving weird, yet normal, that I think America: The Series jumped the shark around Dubya, new show runners got some new fans with a new cast, but Chevy Chase had to gently caress things up, and went they tried to bring back the OG showrunner, it was Tila Tequila.

Maybe the Obama year were like the gas leak year, but loved.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
If you can afford it now, look into nursing home insurance for your folks. It's the only reason my Alzheimer's riddled grandmother has a pot to piss in right now.

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

bulletsponge13 posted:

I take back every bad thing I've said about the timeline, because that poo poo is so loving weird, yet normal, that I think America: The Series jumped the shark around Dubya, new show runners got some new fans with a new cast, but Chevy Chase had to gently caress things up, and went they tried to bring back the OG showrunner, it was Tila Tequila.

anti-nazi. apparently they were helping defuse situations on the line by approaching hot spots and playing.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Against All Tyrants

Ultra Carp

bulletsponge13 posted:

one of the bananas has a trans flag so I'm pretty sure they're the good guys

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

I figured they were anti, but that was a tweet in the replies. It's the best thing online today.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

bengy81 posted:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...af08_story.html

I can't wait to go bankrupt caring for my parents. They are early 60's right now, and in ok health, but I'm fairly certain they don't have any real savings, so I'm probably gonna have to shoulder most of the financial burden if they have to be taken care of full time.

I'm grateful they are still around, don't get me wrong, but the future is terrifying sometimes.

Sucks dude I’m thinking about the same thing. However a large part of the country dealing with this problem right now will die in soiled diapers due to being so against immigration. They could easily solve this problem by creating schools in Mexico for nursing and upon graduation/accreditation give them greencards to move to underserved parts of the US but lol brown people gently caress that.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
*Travels back to the '90s*

Ok so look, Donald Trump is going to be president- stop laughing I'm serious. He's going to usher in the golden era of American Nazis because the black president- god dammit I mean it stop laughing. He will spend his days, umm, let's call it AOL chatting with the entire world at the same time on their cell phones and his the protesters will wear banana outfits playing music.

Wait, wait, let go of me I'm telling the truth no you have to listen we need to stop the future don't lock me up nooooooooooo!

NJersey
Dec 1, 2008
UP THE BUM is right and the fact that all the loving cops and bootlickers jumped on him because they got their feelings hurt and not one of them voiced any concern or anger towards the article of one of their fellow officers offing himself while his leadership ignores his family’s SIX pleas for help says a loving lot. Definitely reasonable people I want to have a conversation with...

It’s not like the veterans here haven’t had any experience with an institution that ignores pleas for help until it’s too late, right?

gently caress off.

ACAB.

Rename GiP to Cop Safe Space or some poo poo...seems like more cops and bootlickers here than vets anyways...

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Nice first and last post in this thread

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

NJersey posted:

UP THE BUM is right and the fact that all the loving cops and bootlickers jumped on him because they got their feelings hurt and not one of them voiced any concern or anger towards the article of one of their fellow officers offing himself while his leadership ignores his family’s SIX pleas for help says a loving lot. Definitely reasonable people I want to have a conversation with...

It’s not like the veterans here haven’t had any experience with an institution that ignores pleas for help until it’s too late, right?

gently caress off.

ACAB.

Rename GiP to Cop Safe Space or some poo poo...seems like more cops and bootlickers here than vets anyways...

lmao gently caress off

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

McNally sighs as he reaches for his dildo bat.

Wrong Theory
Aug 27, 2005

Satellite from days of old, lead me to your access code

bird food bathtub posted:

*Travels back to the '90s*

Ok so look, Donald Trump is going to be president- stop laughing I'm serious. He's going to usher in the golden era of American Nazis because the black president- god dammit I mean it stop laughing. He will spend his days, umm, let's call it AOL chatting with the entire world at the same time on their cell phones and his the protesters will wear banana outfits playing music.

Wait, wait, let go of me I'm telling the truth no you have to listen we need to stop the future don't lock me up nooooooooooo!

12 Monkeys reboot is getting really specific.

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

bulletsponge13 posted:

Sure.

Or its empathy, because I lost my first wife suddenly and unexpectedly, and nearly a decade on, it's still difficult.

It was a joke, and not aimed at you or McNally, my man

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

NJersey posted:

gently caress off.

ACAB.

i found a video of mcnally getting ready:

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

ElMaligno posted:

i found a video of mcnally getting ready:

i named my son after costanza and every time i see this clip i know i made the right choice

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Ok, let's engage while the pile on is happening.

How does a family member calling about one of your dudes gets handled in the PD? 6 Please across one or two supervisors falling on deaf ears is real callous for the folks in that department. Like in the military any call to the First Sargeant usually ended up in an informal repremand for wasting commands time.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Rare good news: I just noticed that all of Tool’s albums are currently on the iTunes Store. I guess they finally changed their minds about selling their stuff online?

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Icon Of Sin posted:

Rare good news: I just noticed that all of Tool’s albums are currently on the iTunes Store. I guess they finally changed their minds about selling their stuff online?

Yep, they added all their albums to several streaming services and they're on iTunes and poo poo now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
So who was getting the bonus?