Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Yeah, arrest everybody in charge of the DNC that'll show antifa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
hopefully the fash turn on each other after this like they usually do. proud boys bailing to follow joe biggs around while the american guard (the ex hammerskins) got made fools of...

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Fantastic Flyer posted:

:lol:

"The harder you kick our asses, the bigger a pussy you are!"

Remember, if I get my rear end kicked it is because you didn’t follow the rules of fightclub.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

in my day we stomped on their heads fire flower pussies

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
https://twitter.com/checkmatestate/status/1162777334589427713?s=19

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

basically the official liberal position

"supporting white supremacism is bad but doing something about it is worse"

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

What a shock to see a libertarian profess horror that anyone would oppose white nationalism and racism.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

eh geneva protocols for treating wounded enemy combatants. we're not monsters

*tugs collar*

staticman
Sep 12, 2008

Be gay
Death to America
Suck my dick Israel
Mess with Texas
and remember to lmao
The US is founded on especially vicious racism, so declaring war on white supremacy is indistinguishable from declaring war on the USA.

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

zoom in on that boxing gloves tweaker. it's a loving homemade duct tape vest. lol.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Brute Squad posted:

zoom in on that boxing gloves tweaker. it's a loving homemade duct tape vest. lol.
well you know sometimes when you're tweaking you suddenly start doing bespoke art projects around the house

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
https://twitter.com/andylassner/status/1162846148870062083?s=19

AAAB

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

excuse me im an andy and enjoy punchin nazis please dont group us with this dweeb

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Andy says to cut it the gently caress out

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Blast of Confetti posted:

excuse me im an andy and enjoy punchin nazis please dont group us with this dweeb

sorry motherfucker youre drew now

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
https://twitter.com/leahmcelrath/status/1162848032444076032

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
poo poo

ogresque
Mar 27, 2019

by VideoGames

Zeroisanumber posted:

I don't know why Antifa medics would help but I guess I'm glad that guy got wrecked.

imo the dude is clearly mentally incompetent and it would be kinda hosed up to just leave him bleeding in the street

OgreNoah
Nov 18, 2003

protected tweets?

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
The right wing approach of "annoy and instigate until someone gets sick of you and then play the victim" shouldn't work as well as it does, but man is it aggrivating to see people fall for it over and over. poo poo's been the playbook since the American Nazi Party where they'd get all indignant when jewish WWII vets who liberated camps would get PRETTY UPSET when they demonstrated and talked about how the holocaust didn't happen, but there were the same people doing the "hey, they have a right to speak, don't be so violent" back then too.

Useless libs have ALWAYS been around, and they'll never admit how useless they are

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

OgreNoah posted:

protected tweets?
they just protected em rip

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Am I reading this right? "Don't make me take sides because I'll side with the fascists"?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Epic High Five posted:

Am I reading this right? "Don't make me take sides because I'll side with the fascists"?

[dinosaurs voice]: im the liberal gotta love me!!!

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
:getin:

https://twitter.com/RashidaTlaib/status/1162857474472448001?s=20

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Al! posted:

[dinosaurs voice]: im the liberal gotta love me!!!

Lmfao

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

MLK's stuff about moderate libs should be pasted everywhere these people go; they don't understand how much of an obstacle they are

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

libs are so loving useless it hurts

even tom arnold's in there complaining about the lack of civil discourse UGH

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

man I can't wait to see Andy there to follow up on his threats and do loving nothing

Space Skeleton
Sep 28, 2004

Flutch posted:

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1162828409367515139

check out this piece of poo poo using a child as a human shield. also irl antifasupersoldier spotted around 35-40 seconds in, wearing a shirt that says BETA CUCK 4LYFE, hits green shirt with one-two combo.

I was there when spartan guy showed up. We were having a queer as hell antifa dance party on the waterfront long after all the chuds had run off and he shows up out of nowhere, walks right into the middle of the area, and starts swinging his little shield at people telling him to gently caress off. He acts like he's going to leave and the crowd made him a gap but he starts circling around the area instead of going away. Some blows got exchanged, couldn't see who started what, but he got pelted with a few open waterbottles. Then he finally starts walking away for real and hits random stuff with his shield, like the window of a building, just totally at random, though nothing he hit actually broke. During this part the girl maced a dude following them. Eventually he was chased across a bridge where a squad of cops with automatic weapons guarded him.

He wanted a fight real bad.

Republicans
Oct 14, 2003

- More money for us

- Fuck you

I love how they all manage to look stupider and less dignified than the people in banana costumes.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Space Skeleton posted:

I was there when spartan guy showed up. We were having a queer as hell antifa dance party on the waterfront long after all the chuds had run off and he shows up out of nowhere, walks right into the middle of the area, and starts swinging his little shield at people telling him to gently caress off. He acts like he's going to leave and the crowd made him a gap but he starts circling around the area instead of going away. Some blows got exchanged, couldn't see who started what, but he got pelted with a few open waterbottles. Then he finally starts walking away for real and hits random stuff with his shield, like the window of a building, just totally at random, though nothing he hit actually broke. During this part the girl maced a dude following them. Eventually he was chased across a bridge where a squad of cops with automatic weapons guarded him.

He wanted a fight real bad.

And Andy Ngo was right there to report on it? Crazy coincidence.

ogresque
Mar 27, 2019

by VideoGames
remember, reactionary property damage doesnt count

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

@Jack is working over time deleting the non-nazi comments lmao

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.
have people figured out the "child" in that video is actually an adult woman who goes around with her dad harassing muslim children yet

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

cant believe a rich hollywood lib doesnt feel represented by the radical left opposing fascism. very strange

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkY88kvkdvU&t=4s

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
Just a reminder poo poo might not be over

https://twitter.com/_grendan/status/1162804831498543104?s=19

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
https://twitter.com/TomArnold/status/1162853054099537920
tom arnold continues plowing his own unique furrow

bellows lugosi
Aug 9, 2003

i’m staying indoors tonight in case some chuds see me out and want to kick my rear end after they got blue balls earlier. in retrospect it was probably not the brightest decision to go tell every single one of them gently caress you to their faces but i had a pretty good time doing it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ogresque
Mar 27, 2019

by VideoGames
was that you