Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Chiropractors and Orthopedics for Epstein Truth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flat Daddy
Dec 3, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
epstein used an unpatched physics glitch (crouch and go prone into leg of bed) to get his velocity high enough to suicide

autopsy was difficult to perform since he was clipped halfway through the floor when he was found

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Epstein managed to kill himself in 0.5x A Presses

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
idiots are still arguing about whether he was killed to protect trump or to protect clinton when i know the truth that theyre protecting chris tucker

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
These hyoid bones are made for breakin
and that's just what they'll do
But one of these days a billionaire pedophile
Is gonna break his neck bones under you

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Al! posted:

idiots are still arguing about whether he was killed to protect trump or to protect clinton when i know the truth that theyre protecting chris tucker

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

imagine truly understanding the scale of this operation, the depths of its evil depravity, realising it's probably still going on but with a few personnel changes, and continuing to shovel poo poo for these fucks in your capacity as a reporter at the new york times

better to die than that, i reckon. better to throw yourself into the hudson.

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

gh0stpinballa posted:

imagine truly understanding the scale of this operation, the depths of its evil depravity, realising it's probably still going on but with a few personnel changes, and continuing to shovel poo poo for these fucks in your capacity as a reporter at the new york times

they want in on the child loving parties

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

gh0stpinballa posted:

when you give up, Chris Tucker laughs

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!
i have obtained shocking footage of ghislaine maxwell breaking epstein out of jail

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

comedyblissoption posted:

they want in on the child loving parties

idk what's worse, knowing the investigations will all be a series of snow jobs or knowing that a lot of journalists will play along for the sake of a lanyard and 10 minutes with hillary on her next speaking tour

Rogue Copter Pilot
Apr 12, 2005

a dead whale or a stove boat

Giga Gaia posted:

i have obtained shocking footage of ghislaine maxwell breaking epstein out of jail

if we bring the Epstein Trigger, or Crime Egg, to the highest point on Little St. James with Anthony Bourdain's corpse, we can get Jeffrey back

the crime egg might be his penis

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
Everyone that posts that epstein killed himself is 100% s pedophile. No allegedly they just are.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

gh0stpinballa posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mhZBLUyybo

tylersayten
Mar 20, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Holy gently caress at those cia guys on msnbc and msnsbc deleting that cia tweet pushing suicide narrative

Stay safe Jimmy

tylersayten
Mar 20, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Mr Hootington posted:

Everyone that posts that epstein killed himself is 100% s pedophile. No allegedly they just are.

Regulus74
Jul 26, 2007

Flat Daddy posted:

epstein used an unpatched physics glitch (crouch and go prone into leg of bed) to get his velocity high enough to suicide

autopsy was difficult to perform since he was clipped halfway through the floor when he was found

He was doing a get out of child rape trafficking and possibly eventual espionage charges speedrun.

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Anukis posted:

That might make their bosses' lives messier, though. Couldn't have that.

Or worse: THE FAVES

not the faves :ohdear:

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

holy moly

quote:

The record of who visited Epstein while on work release — a daily log maintained by deputies and tucked away in a safe — has been destroyed. Explaining that decision, the sheriff’s office cited legally prescribed retention schedules that allowed for the book’s destruction. But many records from that time remain for investigators to examine, including the thousands of pages of just-released records.

hmm yeh that makes sense. cool.

quote:

Villafańa also informed the sheriff’s office that elements of Epstein’s work release application seemed to be a sham. For instance, she wrote, Epstein had rarely worked for the West Palm Beach charity where he planned to spend his days while incarcerated, as he claimed in his application.

In fact, the Florida Science Foundation was registered to operate in Florida not long before Epstein went to jail in 2008. And its officers, including Epstein’s “supervisor,” were paid attorneys working for Epstein, Villafańa said.

its cons all the way down

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

like just read the article everything is bonkers insanity

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

i still have some hope for future smiles in life because the more Dersh squirms the more i can at least laff at more of his Harvard sized omega big brain responses

quote:

Dershowitz reiterated previous statements that he’s never met Giuffre in his life.

“I never had sex with an underage person. I never socialized or had sex with any woman connected to Jeffrey Epstein,” he said Friday. “Since the day I met Jeffrey Epstein, I have had sexual contact with only one woman, namely my wife.”

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
You're at a party. A birthday party, or a work outing. Someone says, have you been following this Epstein stuff? Someone else weighs in. What do you do?

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

Bulgakov posted:

i still have some hope for future smiles in life because the more Dersh squirms the more i can at least laff at more of his Harvard sized omega big brain responses
He's telling the truth in the last quote.

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

he's living in another PU

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

Gay Horney posted:

You're at a party. A birthday party, or a work outing. Someone says, have you been following this Epstein stuff? Someone else weighs in. What do you do?

Pull out a binder literally bursting with Epstein and Epstein adjacent information I've printed out.

The host is begging me to leave but it's too late, I'm already pining the red yarn on the cork-board.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

"What the gently caress do the Caananites have to do with this?"

Oh not that much really but it was a really good post and you should read it anyway. Anyway, back to what i was saying about the hyoid.

whaley
Aug 13, 2000

MY DOODOO IS SPRAYING OUT
You know what I think I think they took it way to the bottom they really took it from the bottom to the top this time the one who couldn’t tell finally figured out who it was who is trying to tell him who is in need or do you need any more clothes well then hold on any early game no lie they make them eat like that I don’t understand.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

smarxist posted:

Ancient history is 40% razzmatazz.

watch your language mister

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

smarxist posted:

Ancient history is 40% razzmatazz.

smarx get a glimpse of this totally nasty engine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_e7iLtMx_I

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Hot Karl Marx posted:

watch your language mister

Early history is at 69% razzmatazz, actually.

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

lol this is bonkers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQkp47E862w

buts thats not rly why I am still posting

the US president elect isn't dead yet (lol)

b a s ta

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

I mean, he's prolly not wrong

code:
Defendant Michael Avenatti, through counsel, and pursuant to Fed.R.Crim.P.
12(b)(3)(A)(iv) and the Due Process Clause, respectfully submits this memorandum of law in
support of his Motion to Dismiss Indictment for Vindictive and Selective Prosecution. Mr.
Avenatti requests discovery and an evidentiary hearing on his claims that he was targeted for
prosecution in this case for unconstitutionally vindictive and selective reasons.
https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.nysd.516137/gov.uscourts.nysd.516137.29.0.pdf

ill slog through the rest of that later

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

lmao ok this is a very interesting pdf

besides the other lawsuits implicating that pasta was stealing long term settlement money from clients, this seems attestable

e: basta was stealing*

sport is so corrupt

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

lmao irl this document is crazy :allears:

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

oh

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/15660877/united-states-v-avenatti/

the docket btw

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
you're in the rwong thread but congrats on 5 posts in a row without realising

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

when you're pinged so hard only the Epstein thread can contain your posting energies.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
the authorities want us to believe that Epstein was an jacked god who could kneel forward at mach speeds but had a neck weaker than recycled newspaper? fohhhhhhhhhh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Jose posted:

you're in the rwong thread but congrats on 5 posts in a row without realising

7! They’re all kind of the same, there are only like 20 posters on c-spam and we are constantly talking about the same poo poo