Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Give me all the Yakuza remasters, Sega :shepspends:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proletarian Mango
May 21, 2011

I had this game for years unable to play it because it is broken on modern Windows and then I found out all it takes to fix it is to rename to executable to "CoDSP.exe".

Stubbs the Zombie

Proletarian Mango fucked around with this message at 01:23 on Mar 4, 2019

Katty!
Aug 26, 2015

Chillin'

Hitman 2 looks really nice but it's made me realise I need to buy a new CPU to keep up with the crowds! Running an RTX 2080 and it drops so often in Miami and Mumbai with my puny 4 cores. There's also a bug I'm having with Ansel where shots don't save into the right directory and I have to stitch them together myself using the .bat file in the temp directory! I love PC gaming!!!

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

Yakuza 0 old game now but ive only got round to actually playing it anyway here's some shots of people having a bad time

https://imgur.com/qBSoL1E

https://imgur.com/FNKZ415

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I started playing Bloodlust: Shadowhunter since some dude said it's kinda sorta like Vampire Bloodlines. Well, it's a complete and utter shameless ripoff. It's also utterly terrible in more ways than I could count. Despite this it does do some brilliant things and somehow manages to scratch my itch for a new Vampire. I'm actually having fun with this shitshow. At least when it's not pissing me the hell off.

This is Otto. Otto is what the game calls a witch and he mostly kill enemies with fireballs. He's also a big fan of Michael Jackson.

Here's Otto and his personal ghoul Walther heading down to some lovely randomly generated dungeon to explore.

Oh poo poo, some giant dude with a sledgehammer!

In the end the duo managed to escape with some great loot like this crossbow with completely OP stats. Otto also leveled up enough that he could recruit a new friend, Nina.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Playing Yakuza Kiwami, Goro Majima showed up and told me to hit him with my best shot. So I did!

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

No Man’s Sky

RDR2

Edit: Adding more

RDR2

RE2

Beastie fucked around with this message at 04:29 on Mar 8, 2019

Proletarian Mango
May 21, 2011

I hope these rumors of a Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines sequel pan out. It's easily one of my top 3 favorite games of all time. I didn't realize the UI was popping up in the corner, it was supposed to have been disabled via console :(

Ratzap
Jun 9, 2012

Let no pie go wasted
Soiled Meat

Upmarket Mango posted:

I had this game for years unable to play it because it is broken on modern Windows and then I found out all it takes to fix it is to rename to executable to "CoDSP.exe".

Stubbs the Zombie

Stubbs is cool, I haven't played it in ages. I got through to the bridge bit and lost interest, it was getting a bit too much effort. The police area and the farm that had killed him were good fun.

Ah rude, I forgot a screenshot. Here, have an NMS one, my squid ship:

Ratzap fucked around with this message at 20:00 on Mar 11, 2019

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

Metro looks very nice.

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

Absolutely ancient screenshot of State of Decay but I rediscovered it in my screenshot folder. This motherfucking SWAT bastard you see here had somehow just floated up and phased through the floor for a cheap shot and quick meal. I remember mashing the buttons to get the fucker off, but it soon resulted in a leap forward which then turned into 30ft drop toward the ground below, where a loving horde immediately ripped Maya in half.

This loving bullshit ruined my endgame strategy.

Xik
Mar 10, 2011

Dinosaur Gum
Don't know why I re-installed Fallout 76. Saw there was an update and assumed the worst bugs were fixed but lol.

Imagine having to wait for the game to reload and then find new servers three times in a row. If they can't place your camp they just throw you onto some other random server where it might also not be able to load.

Every hour or two is this and the next one.

Using photo mode, that blue guy is the human manifestation of this game implementation. The second after I took this shot it booted me out of the game again.

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Screenshot command is working fine now, so captured a much larger shot of the base after the massive rework today. Image is 4096x4096 so probably won't be very interesting viewed in the browser!

The early parts of my factory that were some of the worst spaghetti hacking of belts is completely gone and replaced by the new mall, also cleaned up a bunch of criss-crossing belts and feeds and replaced them with feeds directly from the partially complete bus area (which also required a huge amount of cleanup of belt spaghetti that was in the way).

Doh... completely wrong thread. Have a screenshot of Factorio!

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice:

Edit: more!

Beastie fucked around with this message at 14:56 on Mar 26, 2019

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

It was too expensive to render brake rotors as actual circles in The Division 2

This is with everything maxed.

haldolium
Oct 22, 2016

Ricos Cause 4

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

Reinstalled Elite Dangerous:

haldolium
Oct 22, 2016

ED still looks great. Very cold, just like space.

Div2

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

haldolium posted:

ED still looks great. Very cold, just like space.

Sure does!

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

:allears:

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer

(Shadow of Mordor)

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

Resident Evil 2. Had to go through again (again!) with the '98 costumes, and this was a good giggle.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Zanzibar Ham posted:

(Shadow of Mordor)

He's looking pretty Poe-faced.

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

hypnospace outlaw

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
I'm sure many of us have blown $15 on something we thought might be interesting and spent an hour on it.

Totally Accurate Battle Simulator is not one of those games. Picked it up yesterday and I've put 5 hours in.

Really scratches that "Lay-Z-Boy Recliner General" itch and ends in hilarious ways, like this battle I just won:

I couldn't figure out the best way to crack this puzzle where I was outnumbered by sword and board vikings with Valkyries that swoop in and knock down multiple guys.

Then it occured to me. Fireworks archers! I used some bards to split their troops (they're Pied Pipers) Tried a couple different deployments and on the winning combination it came down to 4 archers to the AI's one Brawler. He killed 2, there was a long tussle until finally he exploded and somehow one archer didn't die.

Highly recommend

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
The Talos Principle

Yakuza 0

Largepotato
Jan 18, 2007

Spurd.
That's clearly not a g-string.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Largepotato posted:

That's clearly not a g-string.

They'd be able to tell if they were willing to look directly at it.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Kiwami 2 is out :toot:

haldolium
Oct 22, 2016

Rage 2

GhostDog
Jul 30, 2003

Always see everything.
A Plague Tale: Innocence is not a game about sunny fields of flowers.

Though it can, at times, be peaceful.

I wish it had a photo mode.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

I also have some screenshots from A Plague Tale: Innocence. But then I got too wrapped up in the story and forgot to take more photos!

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

Oh, the network slogan is true -- "watch FOX and be damned for all eternity!"

Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice is gorgeous, especially with Ansel.

(Remove "h" from the image link if you want absurd 8K+ resolution.)

Randallteal
May 7, 2006

The tears of time
Fire Emblem: Three Houses

Oh no

Finally, a video game quest I'm qualified for.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Anomaly
Far and away the scariest game i've ever played, but also my favorite shooter. I really admire when horror games aren't afraid to look pretty.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

Control

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

drat, does that loop?

AngryRobotsInc
Aug 2, 2011

Mega Man X: Command Mission seems to have gone out of its way to make item shopping a terrifying experience.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Lobok posted:

drat, does that loop?

Not very cleanly but I did try!