Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rated PG-34
Jul 1, 2004

I think it’s p clear that the cia either offed or spirited epstein away to conserve the conspiracy. also the media will debate endlessly about whether he offed himself while the strong evidence of a pedo cabal have gone down the memory hole. the whole affair will probably also go down the memory hole in like two weeks time after trump buys Greenland or shits himself or whatever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Rated PG-34 posted:

I think it’s p clear that the cia either offed or spirited epstein away to conserve the conspiracy. also the media will debate endlessly about whether he offed himself while the strong evidence of a pedo cabal have gone down the memory hole. the whole affair will probably also go down the memory hole in like two weeks time after trump buys Greenland or shits himself on whatever

Who the four loving co conspirators

One was probably Maxwell, but then ??

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Bulgakov posted:

smarx get a glimpse of this totally nasty engine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_e7iLtMx_I

greasy boy

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016

Inspector Hound posted:

Who the four loving co conspirators

One was probably Maxwell, but then ??

Bill, Hillary, Chelsea

Woozy
Jan 3, 2006
As a groundfloor antirussiagate posting martyr, I absolutely respect anyone who is willing to put his chips on the table and claim, here and now, that Jeffrey Epstein was not, in fact, a sponsored honeypot murdered to protect the identities of a vast cadre of rich kid fuckers. Please be aware, however, that the immortal science has already been heard on this matter and any failure to heed its insight will be noted in your permanent record.

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

at this point i'm prepared to commit to a belief that the wildest, most offensive scenario is true. a big chunk of the world's ruling elite in politics, finance, and media are deliberately trafficking, terrorizing, sexually abusing, and perhaps even cannibalizing minors in the name of protecting their power as well as getting off on their own extreme cruelty, and it is quite possible that they're doing this in the service of some daemonic force or entity they perceive to be helping them (and if such a force exists, it may well be)

basically pizzagate/qanon is real minus the fascist bs and the belief that it's happening in a pizza joint instead of five star hotels and mansions and private islands

is this too crazy?? they were always terrorizing, abusing and devouring children in a metaphorical sense, by destroying their world and their hope of a decent future.

what if they decided "hey, we might as well do all this stuff to kids literally too. maybe while throwing in some shoutouts to satan or baal or moloch or whoever and see where that gets us"

i'm a level 100 epstein brained pokemon

Rated PG-34
Jul 1, 2004

the cia acts at the behests of wealthy capitalists and I could see them simply offing Epstein bc he threatened the status quo. or perhaps they offed him bc otherwise he might expose dirt on wealthy capitalists that the cia likes to keep as leverage

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
Get Tucker

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Rated PG-34
Jul 1, 2004

the cia has been running sexual blackmail ops for decades so the whole Epstein affair shouldn’t actually be that surprising

https://www.mintpressnews.com/shocking-origins-jeffrey-epstein-blackmail-roy-cohn/260621/

Woozy
Jan 3, 2006
the one flaw in the honeypot theory as far as i can tell is that it involves wealthy elites sitting around and fretting about public opinion and their reputations, which they absolutely do not do

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

Woozy
Jan 3, 2006
perhaps his death served to bolster the perceived reliability and security of the other currently active sex trafficking pedophiles directly employed by the united states

Christoph
Mar 3, 2005

Woozy posted:

perhaps his death served to bolster the perceived reliability and security of the other currently active sex trafficking pedophiles directly employed by the united states

Explain, please. I'm not sure what you mean but that sounds interesting

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

seele is real and epstein was their gendo ikari

Rated PG-34
Jul 1, 2004

Woozy posted:

the one flaw in the honeypot theory as far as i can tell is that it involves wealthy elites sitting around and fretting about public opinion and their reputations, which they absolutely do not do

they probably fear some reprisals in their personal life or even just the general fear of ending up suicided. this is the cia leveraging the blackmail after all

also, given that it’s the cia leveraging blackmail, they’re probably not made to do that nefarious stuff. or at least it appears to be innocuous on the face of it

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Feranon posted:

is this too crazy??

pizzagate/qanon is a bunch of dumb bullshit that's slanted by a conservative american agenda

that said

there are probably no less than a couple dozen jeffrey epstein types in operation. wealthy dudes who traffick flesh to wealthy dudes, especially underaged girls

these arrangements have probably existed for thousands of years, if a rich person wants something, anything, there's a cottage industry with a production pipeline shored up with bribes and favors to provide it to them, because it's a profitable enterprise to be person who builds and maintains it, it's a commodity production chain (yeah it's gross to get so sterile, but lets look at it as materialists)

never even mind the hundreds of trafficking outfits that don't specialize in young girls, but dabble in it for a quick score and probably get caught and get put away for it often because they're not insulated like the Disney Resorts Epstein types

i think it takes a rare monster to turn into an alpha boss type like Epstein, you need to have valuable skills (financing, w/e) outside of your immorality and willingness to abuse and kill children, and also not be a psycho who can't maintain a public face and connections, smooth things over, take care of problems, not pull a gun and start shooting when things get set back, etc. epstein has probably never even held a gun, despite having his hands on hundreds of crimes that would get him put away for life or executed dozens of times over, that's how above it all and detached from what we understand as "crime" these types are. once you break through a certain threshold and amass a certain clientele, you basically become legitimized. any more legit and he'd have been claiming pedo poo poo on his taxes and probably has, as have his customers.

the concept of crime is elastic, the universe doesn't punish anyone for committing a crime, a victim has to first understand they were victimized, then they have to actually have the resolve to seek justice, then it takes a human being with the desire, evidence, and institutional power to even START the process, then it takes dozens more to see it through to a resolution where the offender is punished. the more high profile the person is, the more money, the more influence and favors, the more everyone balks. that's why poor black people get ramrodded through fifty a day and it takes 3 years of legal briefs to even put someone like Epstein on trial

the problems writ large are #1 patriarchy and #2 capitalism, the blueprints and pieces to create an endless amount of Epstein's and underage girl pipelines are carried by all of us in the DNA of our culture, and until we use principled radical action to re-orient society, there will always be these networks of varying flavors and extremity on offer to anyone with the money and connections.

my focus, and i think most of the left's focus shouldn't be on, how gross does it get, how dark, and who is it, more so on what are the SYSTEMS that allow this to happen, what are the cultural underpinnings that create the demand, and how to do we loving ANNIHILATE THEM

tylersayten
Mar 20, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Rated PG-34 posted:

there is no anti trump faction of the cia. the cia must have dirt on trump. he’s a greedy fat head that’s been in business for a p long time, that he must’ve been used to launder money (either wittingly or unwittingly; that’s why he doesn’t want anyone to see the tax returns). the cia owns trump

I wouldn’t be surprised if the dirt is Trump’s dealings with the mob or something. Trump’s history with the mob is why I wouldn’t be surprised if there is no video evidence of Trump raping kids because the CIA literally stole the idea of video sexual blackmail from the mob. iirc Trump also said with the RussiaGate peetape bullshit that there are always cameras in rooms looking to grab dirt on famous/rich people. Bill Clinton on the other hand only thinks with his dick and I bet there is video evidence of him on that island

In a perfect world Trump and Clinton would share a prison cell for life

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.
Where In The World Is....Jizzlane Maxwell?

Rated PG-34
Jul 1, 2004

tylersayten posted:

I wouldn’t be surprised if the dirt is Trump’s dealings with the mob or something. Trump’s history with the mob is why I wouldn’t be surprised if there is no video evidence of Trump raping kids because the CIA literally stole the idea of video sexual blackmail from the mob. iirc Trump also said with the RussiaGate peetape bullshit that there are always cameras in rooms looking to grab dirt on famous/rich people. Bill Clinton on the other hand only thinks with his dick and I bet there is video evidence of him on that island

In a perfect world Trump and Clinton would share a prison cell for life

the cia and the mob are like synonymous so there’s that

in a perfect world, trump and Clinton wouldn’t be able to wield extraordinary powers of coercion over others

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

the kingpin, chris tucker, must be stopped

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Empire State posted:

SA is where I come to see nerds thunderdome it out until the dumb opinions are all lying exposed and dead on the floor. I am having trouble sorting out this Epstein stuff so if you nerds could get your poo poo together and help me out that would be great.

e: leaning towards the CIA pedo kompromat empire theory, plus all that stuff about rich folks needing shared rituals and stuff. This is what crazy feels like, huh?

e2:
VVVVVVVVV stop it stop it stop it VVVVVVVVV

The Phoenicians killed Jeffrey Epstein

Mr. Dick
Aug 9, 2019

by Cyrano4747

Christoph posted:

Explain, please. I'm not sure what you mean but that sounds interesting

Presumably the inference is that they demonstrated that they can self-police. That they can uphold the Masquerade.

Woozy
Jan 3, 2006

Mr. Dick posted:

Presumably the inference is that they demonstrated that they can self-police. That they can uphold the Masquerade.

the whistleblower maneuver, yes

Mr. Dick
Aug 9, 2019

by Cyrano4747
The funniest thing to Mr. Dick about Eyes Wide Shut is its indictment of the capitalist class. None of the sex cabal failsons and daughters have the practical skill to play the organ, so they need to rely on labor to do it for them. So doing they open themselves to exposure.

HELLO LADIES
Feb 15, 2008
:3 -$5 :3

Woozy posted:

Are you kidding me? Yes, they do. They may not show it, but they do. Hillary focused grouped herself to hell and back, hence the "abuela" poo poo. Trump's mood going back and forth based on polls and Fox News / other media reporting and how "thin-skinned" he is like profound received wisdom to the liberal consensus, especially at like the "NPR / NYT elite" level, when they constantly hand-wring about how he's not "Presidential". The Queen and the RF in general is famously hyper-sensitive to maintaining their public image and slander/libel laws in the UK are absolutely bonkers. There was one incident a few years back, I think maybe around Pizzagate, when the rumors connecting Andrew to all this and also the massively corruption on trade/access he's been involved with cropped up again, she basically made a point of knighting him or giving him one of their ridiculous orders as a reminder to the press that they're her bitch, pretty much. Or, really, the RF are MI:5s/the Deep State/the Illuminati's bitches, essentially. I mean, the reason she is Queen is because her uncle abdicated, and the reason her uncle abdicated isn't really so much to marry the woman he loved (and why would he, mistresses are a thing and always have been), but because of various kompromat on him and Wallis Simpson.

Seriously, yes, elites care a ton about public opinion even apart from all the crimes. Even after the tampax nonsense, the RF still had to concoct this nonsense of a love story between Prince Charles and Camilla and how they were always each other's one true love, but actually he had another mistress the whole time, who was married to another dude and then eventually went crazy, was hospitalized, and commited suicide under suspicious circumstances. If you want to get super Epstein brain, look up Dale "Kanga" Tyron.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26oQjwgS6kE

If you want to rip your brain to absolutely teeny-tiny shreds, compare everything about her life to everything to the supposed Illuminati handler information, the stuff about her mental state deteriorating to the point where she's basically an alzheimer's patient in her forties, supposedly sent herself crashing out a window. And then listen to the bit in Part 4 where she keeps repeating "Charles is my son and heir". Because that is a totally normal thing for even a deeply confused Australian commoner to say, and not something that would actually make more sense coming directly out of the mouth of Queen Elizabeth delivering a final warning to someone all hosed up on CIA/MI5/Deep State/Illuminati/what the gently caress ever brainwashing drugs, or even just twilight anaesthesia that didn't quite stick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrtsBD0uNZw&t=12s

They care a lot about public opinion, because it's basically what keeps them safe and enough plausible deniability that everyone else buys in to the status quo that is rigged in their favor.

I'm kicking myself for asking "why Brexit?" and "why the self-own with Nixon", at this point.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Woozy posted:

the current president of the US cares about that more than anything else lol

Woozy
Jan 3, 2006
i think you're confusing opinion with obediance. squashing a peasant who says nasty things about her highness is the opposite of caring about public opinion, which is not the least bit improved by bitchslapping nameless cretins from a position of total invulnerability. and don't even get me started on the queen

Johnny Red
Aug 15, 2019
yes, the elites care very deeply about their image. remember, the ruling class relies on the support of the masses, not the other way around. that is why their incompetence/carelessness in handling the epstein affair is such a dangerous thing for them.

my hope is that the number of people crack pinging about epstein is enough to make some sort of difference in the overall perception of the elite. perhaps that's naive of me, though.

Johnny Red has issued a correction as of 19:53 on Aug 18, 2019

Woozy
Jan 3, 2006

Johnny Red posted:

yes, the elites care very deeply about their image. remember, the ruling class relies on the support of the masses, not the other way around. that is why their incompetence/carelessness in handling the epstein affair is such a dangerous thing for them.

no, they absolutely do not. what they also don't do is think about "the masses" at all. this is a media-furnished idealist fairy tale that very suspiciously centers none on other than the media--stewards of public opinion--as the most vital and potent force in modern democratic politics, a notion that was misguided five years ago and totally deranged at any moment after trump's victory

Woozy has issued a correction as of 19:59 on Aug 18, 2019

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

if it gets too big to handle (or people can't be distracted from it because global warming is causing famine) they can just use the media to normalize pedophilia

really the only solution to this problem, among other things, is to understand that capitalism enables this depravity

Woozy
Jan 3, 2006
i also dont really think of trump as being a man who carefully curates his public persona to disney-esque levels of universal appeal. he seems to do a lot better being hated, actually

Mercrom
Jul 17, 2009
the unironic pro trump takes are coming from inside the thread

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

gently caress is that maxwell pic and the photoshop poster all about tho

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
There is literally no way to stop them other than a communist revolution.

Johnny Red
Aug 15, 2019

Woozy posted:

no, they absolutely do not. what they also don't do is think about "the masses" at all. this is a media-furnished idealist fairy tale that very suspiciously centers none on other than media--stewards of public opinion--as the most vital and potent force in modern democratic politics, a notion that was misguided five years ago and totally deranged at any moment after trump's victory

the media is only a part of how people are convinced to continue supporting the capitalist mode of production and to justify its sick excesses. granted, it is likely a significant component, especially for certain types like decorum centrists.

on whether the ruling class relies on the support of the masses or not, well, i guess I'm not really sure what you're suggesting. what other alternatives do the powerful have when all their power is essentially derived from the labour of others?

Mercrom
Jul 17, 2009
you could argue that oppression of workers functions like the prisoners dilemma rather than through deception and idealism if you live in the 18th century and think democracy would be the thing solve all our problems

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

gh0stpinballa posted:

gently caress is that maxwell pic and the photoshop poster all about tho

The poster dates the photos as being recent, because it advertises a recent movie. The ad agency has no record of running that ad there, so the assumption is it was photoshopped. The presumable reason to alter it is that the original poster would've shown the photos were taken at an earlier date.

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

the turtles are compromised, i repeat the turtles are compro-- *sound of my neck suddenly snapping*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

sleeptalker posted:

The poster dates the photos as being recent, because it advertises a recent movie. The ad agency has no record of running that ad there, so the assumption is it was photoshopped. The presumable reason to alter it is that the original poster would've shown the photos were taken at an earlier date.

increasingly convinced she is actually channelling dark forces, the Great Old Ones