Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

yeah there's really no reason not to burn this bitch down asap

"b-but that'll just cause fascism!" bitch look around lately? plus if there's no revolution soon then we're all climate death and/or nuclear war victims anyway

might as well go for broke :ussr:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

i checked the wiki for this and they devote *paragraphs* to one hack saying it was all bullshit and casually toss off in one sentence that an investigation into the grand jury found serious flaws and implications of corruption which led to the final snow job verdict lol

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

afraid of rocking the boat? sorry but they're loving children on this boat.

even if there were no pressing existential threats to humanity you still gotta capsize this mfer

Mercrom
Jul 17, 2009
the only way the first world gets communism is if robots take every single job and its not gonna be through revolution because the military will be robots too

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

legal entities like corporations and stocks and whatever are basically pieces of paper saying someone gets to act like a tinpot undemocratic dictator over the best daylight hours that their workers have. they can dictate down to what you're allowed to wear, how often you poop, and whether you should wear diapers or make sure you dont have enough time so you need to piss in a loving bottle

even if youre a middle class professional who does not have to suffer such barbarity, you are still deprived of your self-determinism and ultimately end up a demoralized cog in the machine unless youre the lucky few who can gladhand and brown nose and climb the ladder

workers should democratically run their workplace instead of answering to petit-dictators

comedyblissoption has issued a correction as of 00:04 on Aug 19, 2019

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

Mercrom posted:

the only way the first world gets communism is if robots take every single job and its not gonna be through revolution because the military will be robots too

why not try anyway though

wtf does anyone who's not ok with a world run by billionaire pedos even have to lose

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

also killing epstein and running propaganda widely in the media that they loving own and doing insane gaslighting poo poo like tying him to sarah bland is literally billionaires caring about their public image

like if they just owned up to it and were like blasting out on all media sup we're just running raw dog on your sons and daughters in our billionaire pedophile cabals and there's nothing you can do about it haha eat poo poo proles, the system would loving straaaaain

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

comedyblissoption has my proxy itt, they're killing it

Christoph
Mar 3, 2005

comedyblissoption posted:

also killing epstein and running propaganda widely in the media that they loving own and doing insane gaslighting poo poo like tying him to sarah bland is literally billionaires caring about their public image

like if they just owned up to it and were like blasting out on all media sup we're just running raw dog on your sons and daughters in our billionaire pedophile cabals and there's nothing you can do about it haha eat poo poo proles, the system would loving straaaaain

Trump might be able to shoot a man dead on 5th Ave but he can't rape a child on it

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsL6mKxtOlQ

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

BMX Ninja posted:

Back in the 70s/early 80s my grandfather was in a fairly senior position within the RUC (Royal Ulster Constabulary, the police force of Northern Ireland at the time)

pfffffttt hahahaha

*reads the rest of the post*

drat

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you
Can you imagine being a Kincora boy, they stuff you in a van, drive in the dark for a couple hours, they open the doors and this is what you see

"Get out, you're going to meet the Queen's cousin, Allied Supreme Commander of the South East Asia Command in WW2, last Viceroy of India and Governor-General of India, First Sea Lord, Chief of Defense Staff, Chairman of the Military Nato Committee, Mentor of Prince Charles. And he's going to rape you. Oh, and by the by everybody's known he does this for like 25 years".

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

its basically the modern version of a page/squire. britain is hosed up

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

edit: seems appropriate.

https://twitter.com/johnb78/status/1162632062278369280

uber_stoat has issued a correction as of 01:11 on Aug 19, 2019

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Myron Baloney posted:

I guess it was widely known that Lord Mountbatten (Kween Elizabeth's cousin, Viceroy of India, etc.) was a big part of this scene, he'd have boys from Kincora brought to his castle. The FBI had him identified as a pedo already during WW2 lmao.

that fucker got blowed up real good and I'm glad of it

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

gradenko_2000 posted:

that fucker got blowed up real good and I'm glad of it

IRA nuked his fishing boat. blew his drat legs off. lol

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

I’m not exactly surprised that Mountbatten didn’t just rape all of India, but he had to rape Irish kids too. it’s just the kind of sheer scale of evil you’d normally think is too on the nose for fiction.

at least he got justice.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Myron Baloney posted:

Can you imagine being a Kincora boy, they stuff you in a van, drive in the dark for a couple hours, they open the doors and this is what you see

"Get out, you're going to meet the Queen's cousin, Allied Supreme Commander of the South East Asia Command in WW2, last Viceroy of India and Governor-General of India, First Sea Lord, Chief of Defense Staff, Chairman of the Military Nato Committee, Mentor of Prince Charles. And he's going to rape you. Oh, and by the by everybody's known he does this for like 25 years".

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

:chloe:

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

gently caress

the media's trying to move past it already

it's gonna fall out of the news cycle this week huh

Caedes
Aug 30, 2002

Feranon posted:

why not try anyway though

wtf does anyone who's not ok with a world run by billionaire pedos even have to lose

They are ok with it. They have brainworms and think everyone is entitled to their own opinion and who are we to try and force a moral compass on them.

They literally believe this

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Excelzior posted:

gently caress

the media's trying to move past it already

it's gonna fall out of the news cycle this week huh

yeah and the corners of the internet, including this thread, will spin around in circles for a month or two, speculating about his mysterious death while predatory pedophiles continue to rule unabated

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

It's not a mystery, he was loving murdered.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

well yeah, but dont you want to know like, who did it, and how? at this point im invested enough to be curious

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016
The Grubstakers podcast is making a point of profiling people connected to Epstein now using the papers as a source so there are people out there who will continue to dig into this.

This Epstein stuff came within an inch of fully piercing the veil but until people's actual material lives are threatened no one is going to do anything. Thats why the flashpoint is and always has been the next economic crisis.

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

Tiocfaidh ár lá

'Us' being the non-pedophile proletariat

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

feels cozy to see so many newly transformed crackpots among you

welcome, welcome

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

uber_stoat posted:

IRA nuked his fishing boat. blew his drat legs off. lol

IRA proving once again they were the good guys all along.

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

yes, of course he was, but asserting it does less than nothing- and that's p much all that internet epstein brains will be devoting their intellect to over the coming months

Zas posted:

well yeah, but dont you want to know like, who did it, and how? at this point im invested enough to be curious

the whole situation naturally lends itself to fostering curiousity about who killed Epstein, a scenario much easier and more pleasant to think about than having curiousity about who is raping children, how, where, etc

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

posting... isn't praxis?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Zas posted:

anyone who does will suffer the same fate

proceed with caution

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
you have to blithely feign ignorance and ironypost so the pedo cabal doesn't use the FBI or other arms of the government to drone strike your posting den

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

forums poster BENGHAZI 2 got too close to the truth

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
golly that epstein guy got killed, good on him! :sparkles:

i mean he died or whatever, not killed

*unaware of the sniper laser beading on my forehead, being turned off at the last second because i redacted my previous statement.*

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Lastgirl posted:

golly that epstein guy got killed, good on him! :sparkles:

i mean he died or whatever, not killed

*unaware of the sniper laser beading on my forehead, being turned off at the last second because i redacted my previous statement.*

he died doing what he loved; tying a long piece of floss around his neck and doing a triple double off the top bunk to snap his neck in 32 places

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

epstein suicide WAS the benghazi 2 event all along

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Hillary ordered both., checks out

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/CharlieDaniels/status/1162732489200136193

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you

:omarcomin: I remember being glad to read that Adams and Charles met but that there was no particular apology for Mountbatten. It is sad about the others on the boat though.